What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Well with the million quid thats gonna appear in my bank according to Dinobot, i could afford the best stuff, i would share it as well, cause i hate wine :D
I have 6 months of chemo, once every 21 days i have to go

Doc said they found a nodule on my lung, when i suggested it was cancer , both himself and nurse practically yelled at me NOOOOOOOOOOOO, lol, anyway, im gonna have a scan and then they are gonna compere it to the first one to see if i healing well, so your well wishes are doing great so far MWAHHH

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
A few years ago, I had the opportunity to witness a man set fire to the flat roof he was working on, causing flames to leap up to the gutter, creating major problems for the householder and the people next door.

Now, I am watching a similar clown fixing roofing-felt to the same flat roof. He has a blow-torch and a big gas-tank next to him. He does not look at all professional and I have a very bad feeling about that tank . . . :pop:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
A few years ago, I had the opportunity to witness a man set fire to the flat roof he was working on, causing flames to leap up to the gutter, creating major problems for the householder and the people next door.

Now, I am watching a similar clown fixing roofing-felt to the same flat roof. He has a blow-torch and a big gas-tank next to him. He does not look at all professional and I have a very bad feeling about that tank . . . :pop:
We need to see this. Be sure to record it on your phone. Or if you have time, hire a professional film crew.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Be sure to record it on your phone.
They broke for lunch but now they are back. They seem to have migrated to the use of a self-contained blow-torch, though the gas-cylinder is still beside them.

They are now packing up. I have a few still shots of the quality job they have done! :rollingw:

The state of the window sill has to be seen to be believed. It was white but is now covered in bitumen!

The blackened bricks bear witness to the last job and I'm quite sure the lady next door has not been consulted about work on her property!

cowboy.jpg

INT21

Antediluvian

I take it you do know he is probably using 'torch-on' bitumen roofing felt ?

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
I take it you do know . . .
I saw more than enough to have been horrified by the cowboys' lack of care for themselves, each other and the property* they were supposedly repairing! It was not the tools themselves but the tools using them which brought me to document their antics! :p

*Not to mention the one next-door!

As for the bitumen . . . :rolleyes:

INT21

Antediluvian
As I went out earlier to collect the cheeseburgers, I noticed lots of fireworks, and even a small fire (No, not someone's car, unusual in itself) and wondered why this was happening. So I asked the object of my desire about it. She didn't know, so when I go home I asked my wife.' Well, it's bonfire night, innit ?' . Actually, no it isn't . not for three days.

And the fireworks are still going off. an hour or so later.

Don't celebratory dates matter any more ?

INT21.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Looking at that bit of roof they are fixing it looks like it has sunk in, probably needs ripping off and a new one putting on or its just gonna keep hoarding water.
I was watching the latest film trailers on youtube, what is pissing me off is the Ads are now getting thro, even tho i have ad block on, its annoying the hell outta me