What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Ringo

Of no preferred gender pronoun.
Wondering why I am out of bed so early? I had a gig last night and I am always exhausted after a good gig. But I couldn't sleep due to overthinking another upcoming gig. So I gave up and got out of bed after about 3 hours sleep. So all day now I'll be in a half awake/half asleep state. Coffee anyone?

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Just got back from chemo,i sat there in my chair awaiting it and the woman opposite me went into shock sort off, allergic reaction, the nurses were all over her and stabalised her withing a minute, amazing, i was ready to run LOL
But i had it, and all is well so far, i sat next to a seasoned elder fella and his wife, he made me feel comfy and he had me laughing my head off with this thing that he did at home
He was fixing a light fitting, and to help him he marked the appropriate wires with tape and stuck the initial of the colour on it, which were blank but in the order he pulled them out, so B for Blue, B for Brown and B for Black, he said he thought nothing of it, until he had to call an electrician(for some reason) and he said Do not let your husband touch anything electrical again

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Just got back from chemo,i sat there in my chair awaiting it and the woman opposite me went into shock sort off, allergic reaction, the nurses were all over her and stabalised her withing a minute, amazing, i was ready to run LOL
But i had it, and all is well so far, i sat next to a seasoned elder fella and his wife, he made me feel comfy and he had me laughing my head off with this thing that he did at home
He was fixing a light fitting, and to help him he marked the appropriate wires with tape and stuck the initial of the colour on it, which were blank but in the order he pulled them out, so B for Blue, B for Brown and B for Black, he said he thought nothing of it, until he had to call an electrician(for some reason) and he said Do not let your husband touch anything electrical again
lol .. good man for cheering you up though x

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I was painting up a present for Techy. It's a little beer crate which I'm doing up with his name on and some hares and stars. So when I bring him home a treat of a set of four posh beers I can put them in there for him to find.

(This will be real ale of course, served at room temperature.)

Wish I was artistic! I can't paint and draw very well but I CAN turn my MacBook into a light box with a clear document box and trace off it.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Got a chill on the stomach and need some burnt toast to settle it - but all the toasters at Work have been confiscated due to smoke detectors (there is only a panini heater in the Refectory). Tried bread in the microwave (not a combi grill model) - not brilliant frankly, will try to find a Lab with a bunsen.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Watching some video of a woman I know who lives on my street playing with herself .. she didn't share it with me, someone at work's sent it to me .. I'm a bit worried about how she's going to react when she finds out half of Cromer have now seen it to be honest ... nothing to be ashamed of of course, all perfectly healthy .. I just hope she doesn't freak out ..

titch

Justified & Ancient
Having a poo in the women's toilet, I heard a woman's voice mid poo and errrr ...almost shat myself, but thankfully she didn't try to get in and left me to poo in peace.