What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Having a poo in the women's toilet, I heard a woman's voice mid poo and errrr ...almost shat myself, but thankfully she didn't try to get in and left me to poo in peace.
The last time I was in a ladies toilet (apart from in The Troll's Head) was at school in the late 80's .. not for any pervy reasons but because a handful of teachers used to catch us smoking in the boy's toilets .. so I was allowed by the girls to smoke in the girls toilets sometimes because the male teachers, for obvious reasons, wouldn't 'raid' the girls toilets .. that blag probably wouldn't work these days seeing as 99% of teachers are female ..

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: At all of you on this page
Yea, discrimination, you should have a warm seat as well

Well, I was down Wetherspoons having a pint of Ein Stein, I kid you not, and trying to remember how my laptop worked. Nice little laptop actually.

There was a guest ale called Werewolf recently. Which luckily was a bit of alright. Cause I liked saying, a pint of Werewolf please. Where wolf? There wolf! In me glass, that's where wolf!

Anyhow, I've got loads of Fortean stuff to flog. Have to hop on that Fortean exchange thread. I guarantee what I'm selling will be like catnip to you lot! Shame there aren't conventions any more that I could flog stuff at. Might put one on meself if people will chuck some money at it. I'll have it in Yarmouth!
Or maybe Sheringham. Chuck in some steam trains. And why not?

I can do Gef the Mongoose and weird aliens. Plus a spot of Gnosticism and Gurdjieff. Then get one of those pretentious buggers to bang on about Crowley. None of that New World Order nonsense though.

Chuck all me UFO stuff out for a start. Them aliens are just taking the mickey. Sticking probes up people and crashing their blinking saucers everywhere.

(Learn how to drive, would be my feedback there. Get yourself a nice little Mini Metro and do an intensive two day course with an ex copper down on his luck.)

I

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Looking up stuff to buy (LED lights) on a Chinese website. Coincidentally, it seems that people who also bought these lights also bought arse firming exercise equipment (that look like giant pegs that you squeeze between your upper thighs) and 'womb tea' which is good for what ails you it seems.
tea.jpg

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Looking up stuff to buy (LED lights) on a Chinese website. Coincidentally, it seems that people who also bought these lights also bought arse firming exercise equipment (that look like giant pegs that you squeeze between your upper thighs) and 'womb tea' which is good for what ails you it seems.
View attachment 21111
Did you buy the arse firming equipment?

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Seeing if I can get celebrities to respond to me on Instagram. It's become a fun pastime of mine.
This week I've had responses from Maureen McCormick (Marcia Brady from the Brady Bunch), Christopher Knight (Peter Brady from the Brady Bunch), English celebrity chef & author Gizzi Erskine and American/Polish actress Izabella Miko (Coyote Ugly - she's also the woman in The Killer's video for 'Mr Brightside').

INT21

Antediluvian
While listening to Fleetwood Mac I looked across at my Guitars and thought ' Haven't struck a chord for months. Maybe I should get out the Korg and tune up'.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I am moving from thread to thread just reading bits and bobs and every so often the head lolls and i jerk awake, Ive plaited a bit of my hair, but no real effort went into it, it looks a bit like an explosion in a mattress factory