What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Watched a pigeon hop onto a train at Baker Street just before the doors closed. It didn't seem too worried - at least not flittering about shitting all over the place like a lot of people trapped on a wrong train. Guess it will hop off at Finchley Road and fly home - but does it have a home and how will it find it ? Perhaps it will stay on the train until Harrow and make new friends.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Techy's xmas present just arrived so I've checked it & hidden it ready for Monday.

It's a whisky advent calendar. First saw them advertised on Facebook about 5 years ago, what a lovely gift! Techy has had a different one each time. His first was a single malts selection. That went down VERY well.

The last one was 'World Whiskies' or summat which included some Japanese ones. He liked those so this year he has 24 to try.

Each evening he opens the little door and takes the bottle out, and reads out the name, and I look up the drink on the website and read out the Tasting Notes. He feels like a real connoisseur!

As I've previously described, the first time he thought it was just chocolate liqueurs and tried to bite the top off.
He said 'It's funny how they've done it, looks just like a little glass bottle with whisky in!'
Had to step in before he sustained a Fortean Times Strange Deaths-type accident.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
I was arguing with Facebook which has decided to keep marking everything I share as spam.

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Watching the paranormal series 'Dead Famous' with Gail Porter and American psychic Chris Fleming. An interesting slant on the usual ghost hunting shows. I like it.

Schrodinger's Zebra

My joints go out more than I do
Reaction score
Huge thanks to all who've welcomes me back, it means a lot. :group:

Will you lend me a fiver Zebs? .. and welcome back X
No, I spent it all in Cromer, sorry. :p

Is that Top Gear??? Nice to have you back *huge Hug* :D

Swifty!!! Ya cant take him anywhere :p

Huge hugs back at ya Shady :D

And yes it is... well Top Gear* / Grand Tour (sorry to everyone I may have confused by shortening it, I was typing awkwardly at the time_.

I've put clips together to a song, using movie maker and I think it's turned out well except one or two bits that I'm pernickety about.

*The proper Top Gear with Clarkson/May/Hammond not the rubbish version that exists nowadays.