What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Schrodinger's Zebra

Eight pounds ten in the biscuit tin
Walking alone through the afternoon traffic...
I use an air fryer you can cook more or less anything in them, i love mine, in most cases you don't need any oils at all and B&M are the best prices
Ah yes, they are excellent :nods: We swapped our normal deep fat fryer for an air fryer last year, after getting fed up of the greasiness of it. And our brie still tastes as good (if not better in fact) in the air fryer :joyf:. We use the spray oil, just a few sprays is all that's needed. We use it for chips as well but that's about it.

skinny

Ásatrúarfélagið
Thanks, hunck. We launch again this week. On the cusp of fresh life.

We had semi-decent but light showers and cool temps today so local flare-ups are back under control. Nothing like what those out east are going through. Metro Adelaide is under no threat from wildfires.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Thanks, hunck. We launch again this week. On the cusp of fresh life.

We had semi-decent but light showers and cool temps today so local flare-ups are back under control. Nothing like what those out east are going through. Metro Adelaide is under no threat from wildfires.
If you burn to death I will board a plane, come over there and kick your head in even though you've just burned to death anyway. Don't test me mate. It will happen. .. and happy birthday :)

skinny

Ásatrúarfélagið
If you burn to death I will board a plane, come over there and kick your head in even though you've just burned to death anyway. Don't test me mate. It will happen. .. and happy birthday :)
Luv u 2, bruv. Drop by and kick me head anyway.

Swifty

Luv u 2, bruv. Drop by and kick me head anyway.
.. fucks sake .. you've just melted my heart .. now I've got to find someone else's head to kick in instead .. I haven't got any money and if I did it would probably set on fire anyway if I sent it to Australia .. Luv back at you kangaroo shagger X .. (throw a bucket of water over a koala for me .. then kick its head in anyway afterwards)

Last edited:

Gloucestrian

Devoted Cultist
We've had a food waste bin for nearly ten years in this area, since the local authority changed to fortnightly rubbish collection.

I have a food waste bin that I've never used. Council employee visited me one day to ask why. I just told her I rarely waste any food.
So do you eat vegetable peelings? Or do you compost such waste?

(I like to eat the Broccoli stalk, it is surprisingly tasty raw, but I do peel off the outer layer.)

What do you do with eggshells, spent coffee grounds, tea bags?

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
We compost everything we can. Things like chicken bones go into the Rubbish Bin.
I don't thinkwe;ve ever used the food waste bin either.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
So do you eat vegetable peelings? Or do you compost such waste?

(I like to eat the Broccoli stalk, it is surprisingly tasty raw, but I do peel off the outer layer.)

What do you do with eggshells, spent coffee grounds, tea bags?
Some stuff in compost, some in the black bin.
Spent coffee grounds? Don't have any. Don't drink coffee much, but use coffee machine capsules.
Tea bags? Compost or bin, don't care. Don't drink tea much.

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
We're supposed to be having food waste bins soon. Food waste? What's that?
We have a wormery for peelings, raw veg, tea bags/leaves, egg shells etc but bones, fat, etc that can’t go in the wormery go in the food waste bin.
We got the wormery as all raw veg matter was going into the compost bin at the allotment...then the rats found it, chewed their way in and started to nest there.
By the way worm wee is supposed to be one of the best fertilisers for a veg garden, we get about half a litre a week from the wormery for future use on the allotment.

Swifty

I'd compost but we've got a back paved over yard, not a garden .. I wouldn't know where else to take our slops either ..