What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Yes I did know about that thanks, and I was considering it but although I do have several bags of dried rice in stock it would take a bit more than I've got to subermerge a lap top! :)

Sollywos x
I don't think you'd have to completely submerge it? .. not compared to mobile phone videos related to this rice treatment I've seen in the past anyway?

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Watching Soylent Green on DVD. To get me in the mood, I'm munching some crackers that look like Soylent crackers.
The film is based in 2022. The Soylent Oceanographic Report is dated 2015-2019.

There are some parallels with the real now.

Last edited:

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
Reaction score
Pondering how much is too much for a rare Roman brothel token on ebay. Decided that if the cost today is more than it's value in 200 BC, then too much. Pondering how much a brothel visit would be.
I once got Cynthia Payne to give me an autographed Luncheon Voucher. Some bugger nicked it though.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Reading the posts on here and i also decided to have another go at Sir Terry's Strata, which i had difficulty getting into, i am glad i did as i am now loving it

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Drinking coffee, looking through alerts here and listening to a podcast on Bigfoot.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
It's quick ;)

I was just buying three more SG1 books, I think I am addicted

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Sleeping!
My 4a.m. Alarm has just informed me my train for London leaves in 1 hour.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
Now that the regime has condescended to tell us that solo stalking is OK I have done some preventive maintenance, ready for a trip out over the next couple of days:

My rifle: Like me, fat and lazy. Unlike me, just cleaned.

My stalking kit, laid out & checked.

The tip of my "Good morning, Inspector!" finger, with an involuntary offering to the Red Gods courtesy of a newly-sharpened knife.

Blunderbirds Are Go!

maximus otter

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Now that the regime has condescended to tell us that solo stalking is OK I have done some preventive maintenance, ready for a trip out over the next couple of days:

My rifle: Like me, fat and lazy. Unlike me, just cleaned.

My stalking kit, laid out & checked.

The tip of my "Good morning, Inspector!" finger, with an involuntary offering to the Red Gods courtesy of a newly-sharpened knife.

Blunderbirds Are Go!

maximus otter
Out of all of that stuff, all I've got is a café crème tin (not a hamlet) so I can pre roll cigarettes for when I'm up early for work (every day I'm at work). The gun would come in handy sometimes.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Had a yearning for ice-cream (heating full on at Work) - found a tub of Haagen-Dazs in the fridge/freezer with a best before 17/06/17.
It's fine but Belgian chocolate flavour unfortunately.