What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
All the milk in my fridge has gone off. Thinking about getting of my chair to walk to the Co-op.

blessmycottonsocks

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Worked out the chords to Jazz Butcher's "Tombé Dans Les Pommes" on the banjolele.

It's dead simple! You only need Dm, A and Gm.

Now working on the finger-picking solo bit.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Ordered a 'cow abduction' bobblehead from Amazon.
Also ordered a 'screaming goat' bobblehead.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Ooh .. show us some pics .. (I've got an Evil Dead Ash bobble head)

edit: I couldn't find your cow bobblehead but I did find this cow abduction bong ..

Attachments

Last edited:

Coypu

Um 121 The element of confusion.....298.17
Reaction score
Ooh .. show us some pics .. (I've got an Evil Dead Ash bobble head)

edit: I couldn't find your cow bobblehead but I did find this cow abduction bong ..
Have you tested it yet...:sneaky2:

(making Cullen Skink at the moment.):dinner:

Coypu

Reaction score
No actual skink in it?
Yep fresh caught Skink, and to make it a bit posher as I'm having people over for dins I slung in some chopped king prawns. The bread maker is on and should be producing a very good imitation of french bread. (and if they don't get here soon I'm going to start on my own..:cool:

Cochise

Never give up, never surrender
Reaction score
Due to a bit of careless chopping while preparing my dinner I took a chunk out of my finger about 3 hours ago. I t doesn't hurt but it won't stop bleeding. Any suggestions? I tried wrapping it in a tight bandage but that only caused the end of my finger to go blue, which didn't seem a good idea.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Due to a bit of careless chopping while preparing my dinner I took a chunk out of my finger about 3 hours ago. I t doesn't hurt but it won't stop bleeding. Any suggestions? I tried wrapping it in a tight bandage but that only cause the end of my finger to go blue, which didn't seem a good idea.
Got any ice? Apply to wound.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Also, lie down with finger in the air.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Due to a bit of careless chopping while preparing my dinner I took a chunk out of my finger about 3 hours ago. I t doesn't hurt but it won't stop bleeding. Any suggestions? I tried wrapping it in a tight bandage but that only caused the end of my finger to go blue, which didn't seem a good idea.
Apply ice as directed, then elevate the hand. Prop your elbow up on the arm of the sofa. If it's still bleeding you really need proper advice.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
I'm reluctant to suggest a styptic stick 'cos it would hurt like hell. At least whilst the blood is coming out, nothing can get into the wound.

Cochise

Never give up, never surrender
Reaction score
It's stopped. This is the same darn finger I took a big chunk out of 30-odd years ago. The scar from that is still there. Worst thing is I've got blood all over my 501's.

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
It's stopped. This is the same darn finger I took a big chunk out of 30-odd years ago. the scar from that is still there. Worst rthing is I've got blood all over my 501's.
Glad to hear it's stopped.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
These both arrived today!
Both are tiny but beautifully packaged in little boxes along with a humorous booklet.
The cow abduction bobblehead has sound FX, flashing lights and a magnet to carry off the cow.
Both are on my mantelpiece. I'll take photos in due course.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
I was manhandling my Big Light back into position after Techy fixed it for me.
It's BHS brass effect floor standing uplighter/spotlight with, it seems, a minor corrosion problem. Techy tracked it down and sorted it.

My hero! :loveu:

Coypu

Reaction score
Oh no not a carburizing flame, get some oxygen in there..:wink2:

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Making herb and garlic croutons – they cost a quid for a small bag or very, very, very little if you make your own. Two white crusts and one mixed grain slice cut into cubes, mixed with oil and herbs, cooked in the oven and then I add garlic granules. I do it that way so the granules don't burn. Bob's your uncle and a week's worth of croutons for salads and soups. Delish!

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Finished Mythago Wood by Robert Holdstock. I liked it. I know there are fans on this Forum 'cos the posts made me seek it out.
Not sure why the sequel has to be a tenner more expensive - maybe time to invest in a second hand Kindle.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
I was rummaging around in my pocket after being stabbed a bit by something in there.
'Feels like a piece of wire!'
Pulled it out and yup, it was a piece of wire. In my pocket.

titch

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can get to bed. It finished, I trekked downstairs to empty it. Then I noticed that the ball With the washing gel on top of the washing machine. I am such a bald.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can get to bed. It finished, I trekked downstairs to empty it. Then I noticed that the ball With the washing gel on top of the washing machine. I am such a bald.
Life is a constant battle with laundry detergent. I switched to the pod things after about the 100th time of tipping the powder all over the floor.

Then I sometimes decide to put the pod in the machine ready for next time and load it a bit at a time, but always forget whether I've done it or not and have to drag everything out again to check. Curses.