What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Putting a downloaded permit in my handbag in case I;m stopped by police after taking my daughter to the station.
You portray a dystopian world of bleak existance, where every stranger threatens and every shadow, a friend.

A diseased landscape, where morbidity lurks, unseen and deathly.

Where another's mere breath, carried unseen on the wind, can yet still fall upon your child.

For I too have a daughter, who is a teacher of younger children and I too, shepherded her home safely this evening.

Donna's new drum tuition studio is undergoing final preparations and ensuring compliance with COVID-19 regulations before opening.

I just loved the fact you simply took the time to let us know. It was so sweet and yea, daughters are cool!

Coypu

Um 121 The element of confusion.....298.17
Reaction score
Sitting in the car crying , the f#####ing bluetooth wouldn't connect no matter how many times i tried. (I even read the instructions..):headbang:

Now sorted,:dunno:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Sitting in the car crying , the f#####ing bluetooth wouldn't connect no matter how many times i tried. (I even read the instructions..):headbang:

Now sorted,:dunno:
Bluetooth is very unreliable. Use wi-fi if your car and phone support it.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
Putting the pork in the oven to roast.

Waiting for you lot to make jokes about pork:points:

skinny

TITAN
Reaction score
I started here in 2004. It doesn’t say so on my profile. But I was n love here in 04. Bleevit. Escargot was 16 yrs younger and ... wowee. No offence Techy. You’re a lucky slug.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Discreetly asking around to find out if my former neighbour Diane has died, after reading something online suggesting that she has.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Last night I was sitting out in t'garden with a blanket on. After trying to find out if Diane has died - still can't be sure - I leaned back and watched the sky for a while. Saw planes, satellites and shooting stars, and drifted off...

Then a BANG woke me up when a neighbour's cat jumped onto the wooden shed roof next to me. Looked around in shock, wondering why I wasn't in bed!

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Was checking my bank account and i gotta go look for my cat, aint seen her in a few days, i know she can be self sufficient when she wants to be, but i do love to see her, the weather has been hot, as you may have noticed, so she thinks 'Sod mum, imma go and hunt'

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Was checking my bank account and i gotta go look for my cat, aint seen her in a few days, i know she can be self sufficient when she wants to be, but i do love to see her, the weather has been hot, as you may have noticed, so she thinks 'Sod mum, imma go and hunt'
Oh I hope she's OK! One of ours got locked in the shed for a couple of nights once after what I expect was an epic mouse-hunt.
Another went missing and, well, he eventually came back to HUGE acclaim.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Showering off dirt and straw stubble, my fore-arms and elbows haven't been this sun burnt since metal detecting this time last year.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
Troll's Head, perhaps...?

Drink behind the bar for you...
Thanks, but I never post in there because I don't drink* and I'm an antisocial bastard. Anyway, though I didn't feel too great this week, there are loads of people worse off than me. Count your blessings, and all that!

*Obviously I have liquid intake, but not alcohol.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Spitting out cat hair. One of the moggies likes to be fussed with her fur being stroked the wrong way, and it's hot so we have the fan on, and the fur I dislodged went straight to my face.

Sie

Fresh Blood
Reaction score
Listening for bats with a bat detector. They tend to fly around the street light which shines into the back garden.
Heard a couple but couldn't work out what sort they were.