What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
Not if the bike is 50 cm long, the link I posted should be suitable

Screenshot_20210903-173241_Chrome.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fenteer-Tr...ic+Display+Box+20×20×50&qid=1630681114&sr=8-3

Last edited:

brownmane

off kilter
Reaction score
I have always found it (admittedly, childishly) funny when neighbours put their bins out (especially the recycle crates) on the wrong day, watching them struggle up the drive with heavy crates with God only knows what dripping out of them, and pride myself on the fact I've never done it. I just realised, I've done it today.
Isn't it nice to know that you just made someone's day:evillaugh:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
DEPRESSING READ WARNING

.. taking a six am online phone call from a friend I'm concerned about and reassuring her that life is worth living, asking her not to take anymore of her pills (she's at O.D. levels already), telling her to get her bottle of water in front of her, accepting her request not to call the paramedics to hers, listening to her woes, reminding her of her better times, asking her to message me as soon as she can later .. she wants to go to sleep now and I'm scared for her. She's got no family support, one friend who lives upstairs (thank God) and that's it .. she lives too far away for me to get there. We all used to hang out together. She isn't being a drama Queen, this situation's serious, I saw her in person two days ago and she's in a bad way. I think we might lose her.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
DEPRESSING READ WARNING

.. taking a six am online phone call from a friend I'm concerned about and reassuring her that life is worth living, asking her not to take anymore of her pills (she's at O.D. levels already), telling her to get her bottle of water in front of her, accepting her request not to call the paramedics to hers, listening to her woes, reminding her of her better times, asking her to message me as soon as she can later .. she wants to go to sleep now and I'm scared for her. She's got no family support, one friend who lives upstairs (thank God) and that's it .. she lives too far away for me to get there. We all used to hang out together. She isn't being a drama Queen, this situation's serious, I saw her in person two days ago and she's in a bad way. I think we might lose her.
Keep us informed, please. Hope things improve for her soon.:group:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Keep us informed, please. Hope things improve for her soon.:group:
DEPRESSING READ WARNING

Thanks man .. she's a Midlander like me .. she was sexually assaulted when she was 7, put on the game when she was 13 so she's an ex working girl. She's ashamed of that, I've told her she shouldn't be because she's a lovely person who's helped me out in the past and she is worth more than that to me and other people who love her. Ideally, I'd have her admitted at the moment.

brownmane

off kilter
Reaction score
DEPRESSING READ WARNING

Thanks man .. she's a Midlander like me .. she was sexually assaulted when she was 7, put on the game when she was 13 so she's an ex working girl. She's ashamed of that, I've told her she shouldn't be because she's a lovely person who's helped me out in the past and she is worth more than that to me and other people who love her. Ideally, I'd have her admitted at the moment.
Hi @Swifty. Not really a “like“ to your post, but only saying I hear you. Your friend has had an unbelievably difficult life and not of her own doing. Hope she gets the help and caring she really needs.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
There are probably photos online. Mine are on Facebook.

I went to the 2004 one first, had a great time.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Booking two nights away in the countryside—and feeling like I need it.

Headed to Inje, Gangwon Province, the most sparcely populated area of the country.

Hoping for some maskless relaxation over the Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) break.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Finishing off a mug of Spatlese through a straw as I had a day off work and there's nowt on telly.