• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What's The Most Outrageous Conspiracy Theory You Have Heard?

I love the artificial moon theories, but that bit above has an obvious logical inconsistency.
They contain many thought-provoking aspects.

On a related note, whilst not wanting to draw this thread entirely along an artificial moon tangent, the Butler-Knight theory (conspiracy or not) that the entire universe is demonstrably/self-assertively artificial has to be as extreme a version of the ID paradigm as it gets.

Have a read down a full summary page at https://grahamhancock.com/knightbutler1/

The whole proposition that the putative 'megalithic yard' existed/exists (and ties-in with the above constructed solar system concept) is conspiratorially-extreme, outrageous and fascinating, all in equal measure.

There was a full-page advert taken out by Knight in FT, perhaps a year ago or more, which looked to be a reboot of this unified 'Civilisation One' theory, but nothing appears to have resurfaced so far. Keep your skeptic-specs at the ready, to both filter and facilitate this ultimate notion, once you do encounter it.

I love the artificial moon theories, but that bit above has an obvious logical inconsistency.

At least they would know that their plan worked. If someone put forward that theory when I was younger I expect it would have kept us busy discussing the consequences for a week.

A wonderfully mad one, which I've cited before on FTMB, but forget when and where; and my "searching" skills are basically nil.

Tsar Nicholas II and his advisors, shortly pre-World War I, had foreseeing-the-future powers; whereby, decided that Russia would have to fail, and get toward losing, in World War I: so that the Tsarist monarchy would fall, and Russia be taken over by a stronger, more ruthless, Communist regime -- which was the only kind of such which would be able to withstand and repel, a future furious German onslaught on Russia in World-War-II-to-come. Nick II and those under him, accordingly deliberately-but-subtly screwed up their role in WWI --very self-sacrificingly, in the light of what ultimately happened to Nick and family.

Best one I've heard about was the one where JFK volunteered his own death for the good of the nation. Didn't even tell his mrs. She nearly shit when he got tapped, but note the look of satisfaction on his face post-terminal experience. According to this CT, he is fully responsible for the end of the Cold War. We'd all have been vapourised by nukes if he hadn't made the ultimate sacrifice.

Ronald Reagan.

Ronald Regan?
You know, President Ronald Reagan? He who presided when the Berlin Wall fell and all the iron curtain nations became free?

I liked those curtains. The velvet ones down Czechoslopublica way were to die for. Vaclav Havel made his mark. And RIP you velvet patriot.

You two are being so surreal right now.
[Stomps off to get coffee to clear head]

:eek: ...Are you two on drugs?
BTW, I had nothing to do with crashing your server. Might be the heat over there in Aussie-land.

Regan MacNeil?

regan.jpg

No. USA has never had a president that looked like that.

^^ what women really look like the next morning

ermmm quick edit. the one above you Myth *panic*

[Hands Shady a coffee]
There. I think you need that.

Ethanol. The conspiracy that endures.
Is that conspiracy so outrageous? I dunno, there's a lot of mileage in that one (ha ha).

Grateful for the hahas, mytho. I knew you were a regular.

Btw, that JFK conspiracy is my own shit brewed deep within my own noggins, unless one of our more bored members can find a link to the possibility of a precursor. N if u can, well bully 4 u. Sorry 4 the textese. I'm currently experiencing muscular distrophy. I may be out of the typezone for a while if my condition detiriorates. I feel the swell of satisfied sighs. If I can do the Hawking chair thing tho, you're all deadmeats.

Seriously I'm so muscular painy now I wanna cry. Been 4 days. Who hexed me?

Sorry to hear that, Skinny.

Grateful for the hahas, mytho. I knew you were a regular.

Btw, that JFK conspiracy is my own shit brewed deep within my own noggins, unless one of our more bored members can find a link to the possibility of a precursor. N if u can, well bully 4 u. Sorry 4 the textese. I'm currently experiencing

I may be out of the typezone for a while if my condition detiriorates. I feel the swell of satisfied sighs. If I can do the Hawking chair thing tho, you're all deadmeats.

Seriously I'm so muscular painy now I wanna cry. Been 4 days. Who hexed me?

Take care.

I don't pray but I'll be thinking about you.

Whats the prognosis?.

Appreciate the non-prairy feels sweetheart. Heartfelt thanks. Sincerely. Let you know Tuesday. I'm bingeing it until the blood test gets back then.

Back