• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What's The Most Outrageous Conspiracy Theory You Have Heard?

...A man? Who gave birth? That technology isn't available yet.

Good thing. I don't want to. I will admit with no shame or embarrassment men could not handle it. That is something I am quite content to leave to the ladies.

The most absurd conspiracy theory I have heard was a well put together YouTube video proclaiming that Richard Branson and David Icke were one and the same person!!!

There is some facial similarity.

How about L. Ron Hubbard and Van Morrison?

CBZ8LO5UIAE8xup.jpg

Well, you know about the FEMA-coffins they have in the US? Jochem v/d Meer told me in 2012 that these coffins are supposed to be lightweight and keep the corpses inside really fresh, because probably SPACE ALIENS are having a huge feast on american bodies, a bit like a drive-in hamburger restaurant on a continental scale

Well, you know about the FEMA-coffins they have in the US? Jochem v/d Meer told me in 2012 that these coffins are supposed to be lightweight and keep the corpses inside really fresh, because probably SPACE ALIENS are having a huge feast on american bodies, a bit like a drive-in hamburger restaurant on a continental scale
:rollingw:

Are they only eating Americans, or should everyone else be worried?

at 9 min. 10 sec. prepper princess is taking Jochem's theory in consideration!

Last edited:
Are they only eating Americans, or should everyone else be worried?

OK, so what looks like an American obesity epidemic is really the country being turned into a feedlot for our alien overlords. And the "plastic coffins" are really take-away buckets. And, and . . the reason the aliens are getting their take-away from FEMA instead of picking up free-range humans is that FEMA prepares them using the Colonel's secret eleven herbs and spices. And, and, and . . . there's a sign at the local Wal-Mart directing traffic around back for "Pickup"!!

OMG, it all makes sense! :freak:

Trust US conspiracy theorists to be so obsessed with fast food they apply it to their theories. Stop being a stereotype!

OK, so what looks like an American obesity epidemic is really the country being turned into a feedlot for our alien overlords. And the "plastic coffins" are really take-away buckets. And, and . . the reason the aliens are getting their take-away from FEMA instead of picking up free-range humans is that FEMA prepares them using the Colonel's secret eleven herbs and spices. And, and, and . . . there's a sign at the local Wal-Mart directing traffic around back for "Pickup"!!

OMG, it all makes sense! :freak:
Jim Bakker's in league with them. He's selling the food buckets to them!

Don't you just love the confident way these people announce this stuff?
I'm guessing she's selling a book.

The most outrageous conspiracy?

I reckon it's the one where people are saying that mr trump has ahlzeimers or some such mental illness - There's nothing wrong with that self centred, manipulating, egotistical MoFo.

What he's doing is what he wants to do.

Saying that he had a mental illness when he was in office means that there is an 'out' for him in a court of law.

^ I'm not sure how that idea is particularly crazy...since he's the right age group for Alzheimer's.....but it would get him off the hook if that turned out to be the case.
o_O

^ I'm not sure how that idea is particularly crazy...since he's the right age group for Alzheimer's.....but it would get him off the hook if that turned out to be the case.

Ah, yes ... The Ronald Reagan all-purpose retrospective defense! :btime:

o_O

To me it's outrageous...and a conspiracy. Book him Danno!!

Its not an 'outrageous' conspiracy theory as such, but my own conspiracy theory is that both James Dean and Marilyn Monroe faked their deaths and decided to live together in a trailer in the Mojave desert or a log cabin in Yosemite raising their kids and grandkids.
They're probably at peace now, buried in the same plot, known only to their family members.

Its not an 'outrageous' conspiracy theory as such, but my own conspiracy theory is that both James Dean and Marilyn Monroe faked their deaths and decided to live together in a trailer in the Mojave desert or a log cabin in Yosemite raising their kids and grandkids.
They're probably at peace now, buried in the same plot, known only to their family members.

I wonder what their house was like. Did they have paintings of Elvis on the walls? They could have had one of those "Nighthawks" copies with their likenesses inserted. That would be cool.

That's the whole point of them, innit?
I thought it was to stand outside the local shop looking hard with blue star tattoos on your neck and a 14 year old girlfriend? ..

Back