• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What's The Most Outrageous Conspiracy Theory You Have Heard?

The Sandy Hook deniers are having problems.

A US jury has awarded $450,000 (£350,000) to the father of a boy killed in the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook school, in a defamation lawsuit against a conspiracy theorist writer.

In June a Wisconsin judge ruled that James Fetzer had defamed Leonard Pozner by claiming he had fabricated the death certificate of his son Noah. Mr Fetzer, who co-wrote Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, said he would appeal. Noah, aged six, was the youngest of 26 people killed in the shooting.

In the Dane County court in Wisconsin, Mr Pozner thanked the jury for recognising "the pain and terror that Mr Fetzer has purposefully inflicted on me and on other victims of these horrific mass casualty events, like the Sandy Hook shooting".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50074652#

My son just came up with a corker, while we were discussing the moon landings...

I said, one of the reasons the moon landings weren't faked is that the Soviets were monitoring the transmissions and would love to have exposed a US hoax.

He said, ah, but what if the whole Cold War was a hoax, to keep the US on a wartime economy (as was thought desirable by some economists at the time, I believe) and the U.S.S.R went along with it, in return for some secret back hand deals to compensate them for allowing the US to 'take the lead', as it were.

It's okay, we don't believe it, but I must admit it does have a certain plausibility to it!

Somehow this doesn't seem quite so improbable in the light of recent happenings.

INT21.

Vardoger,

Without me looking that up. isn't Bohemian Grove from 'Tales from the City' . by Armisted Maupin ?

It's also a real place.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned 'chemtrails'.

Got to be one of the more modern conspiracies. And it does have lots of followers.

INT21.

Last edited:
Vardoger,

Without me looking that up. isn't Bohemian Grove from 'Tales from the City' . by Armisted Maupin ?
It's a real place used by the US political elite for partying and performing mystical illuminati rituals.

It's also a real place.

As are all the locations in that book.

A few week ago Richard Quest from CNN was in the building where the main story was set, along with Maupin.

Sort of appropriate that Richard did the interview.

Love Richard. Very open and likeable.

Last edited:
He said, ah, but what if the whole Cold War was a hoax, to keep the US on a wartime economy (as was thought desirable by some economists at the time, I believe) and the U.S.S.R went along with it, in return for some secret back hand deals to compensate them for allowing the US to 'take the lead', as it were.

This does have certain intriguing aspects to it, which are worthy of some degree of consideration.

(Edit: Added quote for clarification of what's being cited ... )
Good thread on this on Reddit
But my contribution to this thread is the conspiracy theory espoused by a different book advertised in that book. The theory that women do not menstruate.

It won't quote properly, but I'm sorry, somebody has a conspiracy theory that women don't menstruate? All I can say is that it's a really stupid theory, only a man could have thought that, and he can f*ck off!
(Do not upset the peri-menopausal female...)

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't quote properly, but I'm sorry, somebody has a conspiracy theory that women don't menstruate? All I can say is that it's a really stupid theory, only a man could have thought that, and he can f*ck off!
Wait, what? Does he a) think we'd fake that shit every month, just for...what, shits and giggles? (Very few giggles, lots of...well...) and b) not know how the female reproductive system WORKS?

The peri-menopausal may get angry but the post-menopausal murder....

Wait, what? Does he a) think we'd fake that shit every month, just for...what, shits and giggles? (Very few giggles, lots of...well...) and b) not know how the female reproductive system WORKS?

The peri-menopausal may get angry but the post-menopausal murder....

EXACTLY. Even the Teenager, who is a mere stripling on this journey, frequently tells me that "men don't know they're born." :p

Does post-menopausal murder come with a reduced sentence? :wink2:

RE: "The theory that women do not menstruate."

The book to which that Reddit poster was referring doesn't seem to be named in that old thread. However ...

The few posts that addressed the mention of this theory seem to be alluding to claims that:

- some categories of women don't menstruate at all and / or ...
- menstruation serves to purge 'toxins', so un- / de-toxified women don't menstruate.

Here's a 2018 Times of India item that seems to illustrate both these claims:

SHOCKING! These vegan women don’t menstruate and are encouraging others to get rid of periods too
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...et-rid-of-periods-too/photostory/61900779.cms

RE: "The theory that women do not menstruate."

The book to which that Reddit poster was referring doesn't seem to be named in that old thread. However ...

The few posts that addressed the mention of this theory seem to be alluding to claims that:

- some categories of women don't menstruate at all and / or ...
- menstruation serves to purge 'toxins', so un- / de-toxified women don't menstruate.

Here's a 2018 Times of India item that seems to illustrate both these claims:

SHOCKING! These vegan women don’t menstruate and are encouraging others to get rid of periods too
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...et-rid-of-periods-too/photostory/61900779.cms
I'd guess those vegan women have dropped so much body fat that their bodies are in starvation mode. That'll stuff periods right up, that will.

And since they are infertile they are ideal partners for the stingy.

(Edit: Added quote for clarification of what's being cited ... )

F*** a duck! Without going into too much detail I would have loved the author of that particular CT theory to have been around me during 2018-20.

Peri-menopausal, almost uncontrollable episodes that would have made even Sam Peckinpah feel queasy. It could have been titled 'The Tampax Chainsaw Massacre'! Got within a gnat's crotchet of the big H op, as I got so anaemic, but tried out another medical procedure that hadn't worked the first time but which seems to have been effective at the 2nd try.

I'd guess those vegan women have dropped so much body fat that their bodies are in starvation mode. That'll stuff periods right up, that will.

Or they're all gloriously knocked up with veganity-enhanced triplets!

Last edited:
Talking of Sam Peckinpah, in the latest biography about him there's a bit about him working on The Wild Bunch while suffering badly from bleeding piles. For reasons best known to himself, his fashion choices at the time were basically white denim. You can guess why everyone knew he had a problem.

Anyway, back on topic...

Has anybody come across the stuff that QAnon are spouting?

I have to say, a Jewish space laser to start wild fires in order to clear land for a high speed rail project, is right up there with the dingbat end of things.

Especially when it is being espoused by a member of Congress.
Source here.

I have to say, a Jewish space laser to start wild fires in order to clear land for a high speed rail project, is right up there with the dingbat end of things.

Especially when it is being espoused by a member of Congress.
Source here.
Look at all the other stuff she believes in as well. Who votes for her?

Look at all the other stuff she believes in as well. Who votes for her?

I've just seen this woman on FB, and queried similar. An American FOAF commented that she'd heard that there was no Democratic opponent when she was elected? o_O

I was stuck in a van with a bloke who told me the following:
  • Cilla Black was murdered by Cliff Richard, because she was about to reveal that he was responsible for abducting Maddie McCann. Because the latter was last seen in Portugal, and Cliff Richard has a house in Portugal, that's no coincidence.
  • Paul McCartney died circa 1953 and was replaced with a body double.
  • The moon landings were faked - the footage was shot at Pinewood Studios.
  • Jill Dando was murdered by the masons. Her porch had black & white chequered tiles - it's symbolic innit?
  • The Glasgow School of Art didn't burn down - Mossad destroyed it using a Direct Energy Weapon.
  • The earth is flat. All cabin crew know this - that's why when you get to near the edge of the world, they pull the window blinds down.
  • That bloke that shot up that mosque or whatever it was in New Zealand: he live streamed it on Facebook. And what does "live" spell backwards? Yeah, "evil". Wake up, sheeple!
And so on, and so on.

Back