What's Your Superhero Special Power?

Sgt Girth

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
My superpower is knowing in advance when I’m going to be ill ..........by becoming ill.
Any kind of virus or cold sparks off my fibromyalgia so that I feel like crap before I’m properly ill......that’s a pretty bloody rubbish talent to have!

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score
I can guarantee that I have just the wrong sized x for the job. Spanners, screwdrivers, tape measures (!)...

What is more I will have buckets and buckets of whatever is just wrong, on all possible variables!

Go me!

ChasFink

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
I have the ability to walk into a conversation, say something innocent or make a little joke, and wind up being embarrassed about it:

"What happened? Were you in jail?:D" (He was.)

"Why would someone with such a cool first and last name combination prefer to be called by such a wimpy middle name?" (It was her husband.)

Etc.

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
I can guarantee that I have just the wrong sized x for the job. Spanners, screwdrivers, tape measures (!)...
Bet you're doing a great job... :)

images.jpg

Mikefule

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
I can spot an inappropriate or missing apostrophe from about 3 miles away; I can immediately contrive a bad pun based on anything important that my wife has just said; and I can hear an unintentional double entendre from the far side of a crowded room.

A woman walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre, so he gave her one.

Aether Blue

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
I have an uncanny ability to notice the Elephant in the Room that everyone is desperately trying to avoid noticing or mentioning, and say something like, "Wow! That's quite an Elephant in the Room!"

Note: edited for grammar

Last edited:

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
I have an uncanny ability to notice the Elephant in the Room that everyone is desperately trying to avoid noticing or mentioning, and say something like, "Wow! That's quite an Elephant in the Room!"

Note: edited for grammar
I've spotted one you missed...
dcd1vj9-d945821f-32c7-4fde-978c-3393f38e4704.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
I can spot an inappropriate or missing apostrophe from about 3 miles away; I can immediately contrive a bad pun based on anything important that my wife has just said; and I can hear an unintentional double entendre from the far side of a crowded room.

Thats an enviable range of talent’s.

maximus otter

Last edited: