• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What's Your Superhero Special Power?

I have the superpower to make my friends immediately hide all their books and comics when I step into the room. Might have something to do with the fact that if they let me get my hands on one of them, they won't get me out of the room before I'm finished reading the whole thing. Not without violence anyways. :D

I have the power to attract food particles to my chest. The paler the T shirt, and the more violently coloured the food, the greater my evil power becomes. :hmph:

beakboo said:
I have the power to attract food particles to my chest.

Caution - this can lead to Dolly Parton syndrome...

:D

My power...

erm...this inst that unique or anything as far as i know but...i can usually tell if it is going to rain a day or 2 before a happens...

Click :eek: :monster:

Oh, and I scare small children. Without actually doing anything...

I have the amazing ability to idle away long hours of the day without doing anything productive whatsoever...although I have'nt decided whether it's a skill or a natural talent..:hmph:

Sally said:
Oh, and I scare small children. Without actually doing anything...

Perhaps you can scare away the one stuck to my leg.

Nonny

Nonny Mouse said:
Perhaps you can scare away the one stuck to my leg.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work when I want to scare them.:)

I seem to have the power to attract the attention of little kids and babies, which is not a bad thing considering my job. lol
Kids I've never met before in the street always stop and smile at me. A baby was crying last Saturday in Marks and Spencers and as she saw me, she stopped crying and watched me intently. Then I went out of view, she started crying again. I was waiting for the bridge to come down after a boat had gone through down the barbican and I noticed the kiddy in the pram near me straining around the edge of the pram to look at me. In Woolworths a little baby was looking over her dads shoulder and as I walked past, she held out her arms to me. Today in the playground, one of the mums had a baby in a pram who stared at me through all the adults in the vicinity and gave me a beaming smile.
This is not a bad thing. I love it. :)

I can home in on how ppl are feeling very easily, including when chatting on the computer. :)

I can answer my friends questions before she asks them when chatting. She laughs about it, I guess we are just so alike. :)

I have a strong sense about places. I can't really explain it, but some places just call out to me as feeling "right", whereas others give me the creeps. I usually find out something nasty about the place after it's given me the latter feeling.

Oh, I also have the power to drop more cheese than I can eat and flick it all around the staffroom when eating a grated cheese roll. That's not as interesting, but it gives everyone a laugh. ;)

What a nice special power Miss Angle!

I also finish my best friend's sentinces. People saw we would make the perfect couple if he wasn't straight.

I have the ability to attract men I find repulsive and repulse men I find attractive ... which means I'm single and stuck with it!

Or only being attractive to someone who lives half way across the world. :(

I have a weird ability to get electric shocks off anything and everything. It was a DVD box today. Weird. The display was lit so I guess that's what I got it from really, but I shouldn't be getting shocks from touching plastic!! :confused:

I only have to go to the loo to make the doorbell or the phone ring . . .

Carole

Spooky angel said:
Or only being attractive to someone who lives half way across the world. :(

I have a weird ability to get electric shocks off anything and everything. It was a DVD box today. Weird. The display was lit so I guess that's what I got it from really, but I shouldn't be getting shocks from touching plastic!! :confused:

Yes, I "meet" a lot of guys on the internet who are from America, which is a bit of a drag since 99% or American's never travel outside the States :(
Ohmigod! I get that electric shock thing too! It started off with cars, then progressed to all sorts of things, I was in New Jersey at my aunts house and every day I'd get a half a dozen shocks, from the bed, a door, the wall ... I thought at one point MiBs were going to take me away and strap me to a chair so I could keep the eastern seaboard lit up!

Spooky! You don't have a talent for procrastinating too, do you? I always tell myself I'll do work way before the deadline, but no I left it late again. It has to be in tomorrow and I just finished saving it on disk! :rolleyes:

Now you're starting to scare me!!! I'm always leaving things till the last minute ... :eek!!!!:

LobeliaOverhill said:
Now you're starting to scare me!!!

I have that effect on people. lol :p
Now if you say you drool over David Duchovny and are a teacher and X Phile, I really will be scared!

I do not drool over David Duchovny, nor am I a teacher, but i am an X phile ....:eek:

LobeliaOverhill said:
I do not drool over David Duchovny, nor am I a teacher, but i am an X phile ....:eek:

Well 1 out of three that isn't bad. :) Ok, let's try something else:
favourite ep wouldn't be Bad Blood would it? :D

Predicting weather, ability to crash computers at a distance, knowing people's chinese burth sign, detecting people's favourite colour, finding my way home even though I can't remember how I got there, look like I'm working when I'm really writing silly posts, pretending that things which take 3 hours actually take three weeks.

dot23 said:
detecting people's favourite colour,
OK then, what's my favourite colour?
(By the way, sorry I thought you were a bird).

Spooky angel said:
Well 1 out of three that isn't bad. :) Ok, let's try something else:
favourite ep wouldn't be Bad Blood would it? :D

Err, which one was that?

The vampire one, comedy. I guess it isn't a fave or you'd know! :p

Bad Blood

i loved that ep...it is one of my favorites...

Another X Phile, I should resurrect my thread on it. lol

I'd forgotten this "special power". I always get ppl talking to me. I don't initiate anything but ppl everywhere seem to see me as someone to talk to. My mum was the same. Everywhere we go, someone will start up a conversation with us.
When I go shopping the ppl on the till will always talk to me about how tired they feel, how they are going out that night etc. Much more than the required "hello" that they falsely come out with at tills! It's like they think they know me.
Mum used to get it on holiday too. Even ppl who never spoke English would start talking to her. Hehe Weird, but nice to know we're so approachable. :)

I can be walking with a group of people, having a conversation with them, and seemingly appear from nowhere when they're not concentrating on me.

Also, I'm non-sequitur man. The combination of the two means my superhero name is probably Agent Stealthnonsense of Dimension Reallyclosebutnotquitehere.

My superpowers are

1.seeing the short term future

2.seeing the world from the outside

3.people listen to me.

4.attracting Social outsiders to me.

5.Speaking the word of whatever God there is.

I possibly am not sure of these pwers but they seem like they are there along with my ability to never meet deadlines, always miss buses and never get to sleep before 3.00am and get up before 12.00pm (i am obviously unemployable).

I can attract mentally ill and unstable people from across the other side of the street.

Back