• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What's Your Superhero Special Power?

My superpower is knowing in advance when I’m going to be ill ..........by becoming ill.
Any kind of virus or cold sparks off my fibromyalgia so that I feel like crap before I’m properly ill......that’s a pretty bloody rubbish talent to have!

I can guarantee that I have just the wrong sized x for the job. Spanners, screwdrivers, tape measures (!)...

What is more I will have buckets and buckets of whatever is just wrong, on all possible variables!

Go me!

I know someone who can lick their own elbows, and with relative ease at that.

*eagerly awaits the Marvel adaption*

Last edited:
I have the ability to walk into a conversation, say something innocent or make a little joke, and wind up being embarrassed about it:

"What happened? Were you in jail?:D" (He was.)

"Why would someone with such a cool first and last name combination prefer to be called by such a wimpy middle name?" (It was her husband.)

Etc.

I can guarantee that I have just the wrong sized x for the job. Spanners, screwdrivers, tape measures (!)...
Bet you're doing a great job... :)

images.jpg

I can spot an inappropriate or missing apostrophe from about 3 miles away; I can immediately contrive a bad pun based on anything important that my wife has just said; and I can hear an unintentional double entendre from the far side of a crowded room.

A woman walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre, so he gave her one.

I know someone who can lick their own elbows, and with relative ease at that.

*eagerly awaits the Marvel adaption*
I prefer the ability to lick other peoples elbows...

I have an uncanny ability to notice the Elephant in the Room that everyone is desperately trying to avoid noticing or mentioning, and say something like, "Wow! That's quite an Elephant in the Room!"

Note: edited for grammar

Last edited:
I have an uncanny ability to notice the Elephant in the Room that everyone is desperately trying to avoid noticing or mentioning, and say something like, "Wow! That's quite an Elephant in the Room!"

Note: edited for grammar
I've spotted one you missed...
dcd1vj9-d945821f-32c7-4fde-978c-3393f38e4704.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can spot an inappropriate or missing apostrophe from about 3 miles away; I can immediately contrive a bad pun based on anything important that my wife has just said; and I can hear an unintentional double entendre from the far side of a crowded room.

Thats an enviable range of talent’s.

maximus otter

Last edited:
Back