• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What's Your Superhero Special Power?

My mysterious power is to be taken seriously when I'm joking, and be thought to be joking when I'm serious.

I am yet to find an actual use for this that isn't either illegal or immoral.

anome said:
I am yet to find an actual use for this that isn't either illegal or immoral.

Like there's anything wrong with illegal or imoral :confused:

The Virgin Queen said:
6' 8"! That's tall!

I'd go for black fishnets and a black velvet cape with red satin lining. Not verry superhero but nice noone the less.

Catchphrase: Were tall and were here. Get over it!

Whoo-hooo! And some figure hugging satin/lycra too!

We're Tall, we're here, get over it!

When I tried to do that, I got slapped. Twice. :blush:

I can make my enemies writhe in agony for hours and make them beg for mercy, for I am:

Physics Lecture Man!

"From this equation it can be clearly seen that..."

LobeliaOverhill said:
Whoo-hooo! And some figure hugging satin/lycra too!

You can go for licra: I'm going to go for the modern leather/ rubber look (and the long black velvet cloke ofcorse.)

WE'RE TALL, WE'RE HERE. GET OVER IT!

My mysterious power appears to be the ability to go into a book shop to ask a question and spend £62 without even thinking about it.

My costume would be black leather, of course, with a black leather coat. Think Blade, only white with boobs.:D

Catchphrase? Do as I say or I'll give you a really nasty paper cut.:eek!!!!:

My special power, telling people what button they need to press on their computer and listening as they press totally the wrong button that's nothing like the one I said.

My costume would by a tie that came between my mouth and the phone, muffling any instruction,

my catchphrase would be: "No, not THAT button, the other one":rolleyes:

Helen said:
My mysterious power appears to be the ability to go into a book shop to ask a question and spend £62 without even thinking about it.

My costume would be black leather, of course, with a black leather coat. Think Blade, only white with boobs.:D

Catchphrase? Do as I say or I'll give you a really nasty paper cut.:eek!!!!:

nmice costume. Rather like what I was going for (but I'm a vegitarian so it'd be PVC)

Not wimpy at all Helen, I assure you.

And I know because I've just gotten a rather nasty papercut.

Well, that wasn't me, Fallen. It must have been my evil arch-nemesisisis-is, Radio Mag.

Helen said:
Well, I felt I had to compensate for the rather feeble catchphrase:D

But paper cuts are nasty things (I'm recovering from one just now and can't cut onions or go near a chilli):eek!!!!:

Pictures!

We want to see pictures!

Purely for identification purposes you understand.

No nefarious reasons at all. No no no.

Well, particularly bad evil-doers get a paper cut with lemon juice on it!!!:eek!!!!:

I'll be M.E. Woman. My costume will be a comfy nighty and a mattress strapped to my back, and my catchphrase "Christ I'm knackered!" :p

I have decided to be AnswerWoman. Every one and their brother in our office comes to me for answers about the most non-job-related things. Not related to my job anyway. (Why is it so cold in here? Who do I talk to if my lunch was stolen from the fridge? Why are the parking spots on the south side of the building blocked off?)

:( Unfortunately I generally KNOW the answer so they just keep coming back.

My costume will be an Ally McBeal style grey flannel business suit (micro mini with a nice tailored jacket) and my catchphrase: "How the f**k should I know?" Wrong doers (people who actually come to me with a job-related question) will be given wrong answers. Or right answers so they actually do some work. I haven't decided.

The Virgin Queen said:
You can go for lycra: I'm going to go for the modern leather/ rubber look (and the long black velvet cloak of course.)

WE'RE TALL, WE'RE HERE. GET OVER IT!

Oh yes!! Latex-a-go-go!!! Nice bustier and thong type thing ...

WE'RE HERE, WE'RE TALL, GET OVER IT!!!

Lets move a little further! :blush:

My superpower is that within minutes of meeting someone new I can psychically detect what it is they are most passionate about and completely slag it off in front of them. Examples

Bloke: So what kind of music are you into?
Me: Oh anything really, just not jazz, I hate jazz, what a racket etc etc trails into silence...
Bloke: Silence
Me: Er

New roomate: So what sports are you into?
Me: Oh this and that sport, but I have tried quite a few things, except netball, what kind of a pointless jessie "sport" is that etc etc trails into silence...
New roomate: Silence
Me: Er

You get the picture.

I think it could be a vrey useful superpower. People could employ me at parties to insult their mothers-in-law ;)

maximus otter said:
Hang on: we're moving away from the bustier/thong/PVC issues here.

Carrie-Anne Moss or Kate Beckinsale?

maximus otter

such a hard choice...Carrie-Ann Moss. She's got a corset on :blissed:

Oh Yea:

Oh yes!! Latex-a-go-go!!! Nice bustier and thong type thing ...

I was thinking more cat suit...

We're here, we're tall. Get over it!

Evil dooers include: people who make short leged trousers and look at you strangly when you tell them you have a 34" leg, people who design long distance busses and only alow enough room for people with tiny legs...

maximus otter said:
Hang on: we're moving away from the bustier/thong/PVC issues here.

Carrie-Anne Moss or Kate Beckinsale?

maximus otter
One of each, please.

I've decided I have a new power. The ability to pick the seat next to the noisiest seat on a train. (It's a mechanical thing, not noisy occupants.)

And, apparrently, I also have the mystic ability to be given hotels in different counties to the one I'm trying to book into.

Ooh I can do that as well Min.

On occasions I'm tempted to do it deliberately..:D

Back