• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

When ET Interacts With Messages On Forums

Georgek

Devoted Cultist
I am now going to show you date stamped posts going back more than 14 years of how the 'Powers That Be' can control forums featuring myself.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4QGktVW0AAA7IU.jpg
D4QGktVW0AAA7IU.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4QGktUWAAAyGl8.jpg
D4QGktUWAAAyGl8.jpg

Chris here was a moderator on a forum called Strange and Spooky which was dissolved many years ago.

I have to tell you that back in those days, it was like The Wild West. If folks did not like what you wrote it was 'Go look elsewhere'. This brought up all kinds of members who literally would try and humiliate, destroy and post pictures of you with your head shaved and electrodes on your head taken from your avatar.

The mods 'cast a blind eye' most of the time but most were prejudice against the paranormal. There was times on this occasion that I had to defend myself. as can be read in the first post. Chris tried to delete the post but was temporarily blinded. This happens generally with me all the time. He was not keen to elaborate but let us take his meaning?

The term he used was 'none recycle'

What does that mean?

Simply it states that all data on a site is designated by bandwidth and data storage, that once data is erased, used space is reclaimed.

These words were burned in his vision from my end to his computer.

I mention rain and Conan Poe mentions storms and I use the ending of my sentence as not to be blighted by the rain. The word 'storm' is validated in both context and meaning in multiple posts.

Conan Poe

I would now like you to read this post by Conan Poe on this same disposed forum.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4QG3kpWwAEHCVr.jpg
D4QG3kpWwAEHCVr.jpg

"Take note on what he had said:- Dear mortals, I would like to shed some light on a series of recurring dreamscapes that I have been plagued with of late. I believe that the elder gods (important words here) has sent me signs of prophetic significance"

He goes on to add:- "In every dream I see the shape of what I think is a castle and stone guardians. I have provided a digital sketch here. I know not where it is or even if it exists in our world. It is most perplexing. I believe it is the key to the coming storms of man".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4QG3k4X4AAQ_At.jpg

D4QG3k4X4AAQ_At.jpg

Now look here..... his image is Wollaton Hall as I live just across the main road from it!

The stone guardians are actually stone animals at the entrance.

Conan Poe had never met, knew, or cared about me so why has he portrayed Wollaton Hall? He also lived many miles away in the UK and I doubt very much if he had even heard of Wollaton Hall?

He still dies not admit that it is Wollaton Hall and thinks it is a place in Wales even though he says that he does not know if it exists in our world. When a psychic sees something, his interpretation is not what his vision always shows.

The gods zoomed into him because he is/was psychic as his vision came straight to my home.

You may say:- "Oh this is not Wollaton Hall as it could be anything?"
I would have to be pretty stupid not to react to it as it stares me in the face every day!

Everything lines up...the trees and each spike as there is nothing else anywhere near it.

This was back in 2006 and it is talking about prophesy.

When my abduction took place in 2013 I thought I had a message to warn others about a pending catastrophe happening to Ohio?
What does he mean by the coming storms? Hypothetically or these storms that I yet to induce?

Again Ia m being protected...why is that?

I have to be correct...... and it worries me.

I have more to add at some later date but this shows to be weary things can happen thousands of miles away if need be by aliens or gods interacting.

Am I crazy?

I think not..just observant. My mind and brain often work separately.

This is too strong and carries on.

I really have to be daft not to notice something staring me in the face as clear as daylight

Last edited:

Yes...'bang-on' now you know why I left. I suggest others read this as why does my girlfriend have to analyse my mentality-as they can leabe her alone?

That guy was an idiot as he claimed to be an alien escaped from Roswell and is at the moment under psychiatric help.

I was just joking with him, as you cannot take this seriously.

He got nasty and threatened me with his trainee powers
Here I can have a sensible conversation

Readers may want to read these as you brought it all up...not me.

https://www.aliendisc.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/8334/reaching-the-end-of-my-patience#Post8334

https://www.aliendisc.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/7181/the-aliens-have-got-you-fooled#Post7181

No one should take insults that I am old and confused and that I have duel membership impersonating this...whatever he is?

I keep avoiding these insults up to a point but I do not 'suffer fools gladly'

I like a joke like everyone does but this.....???

Last edited:
We are sensible here ? :p

Yes.....I agree with that. Although I do agree with the general ambience, the forum appears too 'right wing;' as opposed to my deeper understanding of the word 'paranormal'

People nearly everywhere want to take the paranormal and make it normal. This is generally a paranormal forum discussion and it would be nice if I would not have to keep proving myself.

It is nice when someone comes along and understands you. Most paranormal activists outside the forums generally do and ask me why I bother writing on the Internet.
The last thing that I want to do is to create a war with 'Aliendisc'as I am glad that you brought this up and not me...lol

In a way I am pleased and in another way I am not.

I joined 'aliendisc' about 6 months ago sometime before Christmas and found the site owner a really nice decent guy!!
He actually complimented me on my research and said that I really gave his forum a boost (as can be seen) as well as generating a lovely flavour of humour which his forum needed.

I was also approached by an author of a famous scientific journal who responded to my post (it is there if you have a month to search for it) who wanted to feature my research in his journal. Contrary to what people say about me, Ia m not looking for attention or money and I openly told this guy that as it was not my forum, that it would not be fair if my info was taken without the owner's permission. I never heard anymore.

When I first joined 'aliendisc' I noticed a lot of daft and silly postings one or maybe two were serious, but the bulk were from writers who wanted to take the p***.

I must admit that at first I felt a bit peeved because they were taking a subject that I loved and degrading it for fun.Quite a few needed no membership and would post anonymously . After a time, you did not know who the bl**dy h*ll you were writing to and if one anonymous annoyed you, it would be taken up with another one who where this Jekyll and Hyde scenario would start. You would start giving them brackets number 0956.864 and so on...lol

After a time, you think it is yourself just acting 'pig-headed' after realising that no one would take these posts seriously ?

I tell you...there were guys writing about entering the gates of Area 51 and to pick up a drill laying along side a seated UFO trying to drill holes through it. Then someone else trying to sell a UFO for one billion dollars...

Others claiming to be aliens with threats of destroying Earth with asteroids ( I thought he said haemorrhoids?)

You go along and humour them to an extent only to find that a few are serious.

The thing you have to remember is that I have told the truth on this forum.....as you can check my stories on 'aliendisc'. I use the same user name as I had from others sites.

We have to always remember that planet Earth is our base line and I try very hard to keep my posts to this level and occasionally fall back there.

The trouble with some of these clowns...they up on the air with blooming nonsense and zero evaluation to support their claims.

You therefore cannot take their points seriously and at times play along just to show good taste and humour.

It worked to a degree, then someone posts a title about being half human. Jokingly, I say that I am half human as this new trainee moderator who is a self admitted schizo and under psychiatric care asks me to explain myself. (as can be read)

Post after post I join in the bit (my fault) but this guy is serious. So I later explain that I was just joking as it was a spoof post. Then there was a point where I mentioned that we were both half human in a way and he got angry. I made it clear that it was just a bit of fun, but he took it seriously and started giving me none official and finally official warnings, by which I told him to get real and that if he wanted to be taken seriously then to act it.

Forum rhythm started to get serious after that, as i noticed more and more members 'knocking me to bits' by picking on my sanity and wondering how my girlfriend put up with me to the point where they were saying that I was impersonating some (crack pot) other member by having duel identities as to make me a desperado, liar and to have me banned.

From these discussions you can see that I mostly just ignore and move forward, but after a time it gets annoying.

Not so bad at that stage, but when you have a schizo who wants to get you...it was best to just go else where which I did.

Being a psychic is like a lamb amongst wolves ...I get this a lot. They get away with it because they are many.

Years ago they were not so lucky as can be seen by the posts that I posted here.

One guy never forgot me after many years on that forum. He said no one can be that accurate and said that in order to have gained what I had, that I must be stealing prior information by hacking.

They call me this and that, so what I do is turn it around and make them the fools....as I have shown here
D4TBd0iWAAA-vNZ.jpg

I never hacked into any computer......but because THEY ended up the fools they get angry.

You would have liked it back then, because they really wanted to bring me down. I did this live, by saying okay...sit down and watch.

Then he starts looking the fool
D4S-XI_WsAIF-m1.jpg

It got so interesting that hundreds of people would log on to see these tests..yer and these guys lost
Okay....but now I just walk away....end!

Last edited:
They said that they knew you were Xeno, I am sure I have seen that name on here.

Would Jenny Randles know you then?

Yes...'bang-on' now you know why I left. I suggest others read this as why does my girlfriend have to analyse my mentality-as they can leabe her alone?

That guy was an idiot as he claimed to be an alien escaped from Roswell and is at the moment under psychiatric help.

I was just joking with him, as you cannot take this seriously.

He got nasty and threatened me with his trainee powers
Here I can have a sensible conversation

Readers may want to read these as you brought it all up...not me.

https://www.aliendisc.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/8334/reaching-the-end-of-my-patience#Post8334

https://www.aliendisc.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/7181/the-aliens-have-got-you-fooled#Post7181

No one should take insults that I am old and confused and that I have duel membership impersonating this...whatever he is?

I keep avoiding these insults up to a point but I do not 'suffer fools gladly'

I like a joke like everyone does but this.....???
i know how you feel, there is a notorious internet troll by the name of "whaler joel" that harrased me after i exposed him on a forum, the kicker? that man was 60 year old!

They said that they knew you were Xeno, I am sure I have seen that name on here.

Would Jenny Randles know you then?

I had never seen this Xeno before but he is ripe on aliendisc, Have nothing against him but when he used to write to me...if he talked daft I would answer him daft and if he asked a sensible thing or made a sensible comment to me, likewise the same. He thinks I am out to get him, but I am not. Before they made him a moderator I could just joke with him...after all no one is that crazy to think he is an alien from another planet walking on Earth? At least he could provide some support for who is meant to be? No nothing! I did read him once unintentionally as I picked up a kind of deformity from his waist down. When I asked him, he told me to look back on his past posts. 2000 of them and most were about 15 pages long EACH...lol
He later did admit to others of a lower waist problem later which appeared quite serious.

I left because it was like having a five year old kid with a wand of power and tantrums. I knew my fate would not endure under him. Nor did I have any respect for him which I told him.

I don't dislike...I just don't like him over me. I wish him luck!

Jenny Randles does know me...as she is also a member here I was told.

I also know Dr Armen Victorian a good friend who is the greatest UFO personality of our time. Met Stephen King once without knowing who he was and I also know Janet Boyd who owns The Fortean Picture Library a vast organisation. Another guy I had conversations with was Paul Devarough (spelling) who writes The Ley Hunter. ( not well though)

i know how you feel, there is a notorious internet troll by the name of "whaler joel" that harrased me after i exposed him on a forum, the kicker? that man was 60 year old!
Lol...you made me laugh 'humanoidlord'

It is always a pleasure to talk to you.

Regards

George

Okay...I refer back to my post at the very top here about Wollaton Hall and Conan Poe's vision

D4VGWVGW4AEiWvw.jpg

Just tell me how YOU would react after looking at that post and then looking at this as you het out of your car and tale the picture???
I have to be pretty stupid not to notice anything.

Now look at it darkened
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4VJ_ihX4AAbogc.jpg

D4VJ_ihX4AAbogc.jpg
Then compare it to Conan Poe's silhouette
D4VLg2sX4AcOqEg.jpg

NOW TELL ME THAT THESE PICTURES ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!

Again Conan Poe knows nothing about me and there is no other building in the world that matches remotely.

Hold on he writes about stone guardians...at the entrance

How would he know that???

Even I had to check.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4VHM9bW0AAHBgO.jpg
D4VHM9bW0AAHBgO.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4VG8SXX4AU4nb6.jpg
D4VG8SXX4AU4nb6.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4VHM9gW4AM7q2B.jpg
D4VHM9gW4AM7q2B.jpg

I actually have his picture of what he wants it to be of a castle in mid Wales...I will find and post it. Nothing like this..zero!!!

Found his location and image!

300px-The_south_front%2C_Insole_Court%2C_Llandaff_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1258075.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...urt,_Llandaff_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1258075.jpg

He says it is Insole Court in Wales. I say nothing like it.
This post is a prophesy.....of me.

Last edited:
Nope, the pics are not the same, one has numbers and the word TREE written on it

Sorry, messing with ya

I haven't been to Woolaton yet, looks huge, and the buses, do they take people on History Tours, or is it just because they have a pic on the back of something historic?

What do your friends, the aliens, say about the supposed cattle mutilations?

Hold on he writes about stone guardians...at the entrance

How would he know that???

They are pretty standard at this sort of property to be honest.

="Shady, post: 1849841, member: 43368"]Nope, the pics are not the same, one has numbers and the word TREE written on it

No that was my labelling as to juxtapose the official image with that drawn by Conan Poe. This is copied from my earlier report where I had gone into greater detail. People generally say that they see nothing. It was my way of 'spelling it out to them'

Sorry, messing with ya

I haven't been to Woolaton yet, looks huge, and the buses, do they take people on History Tours, or is it just because they have a pic on the back of something historic?

What do your friends, the aliens, say about the supposed cattle mutilations?

They do not discuss their plans with me.

Based on my opinion they are concerned about the human race. Cows provide food and milk and eat grass. If grass becomes polluted by radiation-for example Chernobyl......then cancers can cause long term destruction. Do not believe what the government says. They are not going to say that cows are banned. If someone catches cancer it is usually put down to life style.

Mutilated cattle could be the way that these animals were dissected, UFOs tend to hover around military bases, airports and war zones. Areas with the greatest concern.

They are pretty standard at this sort of property to be honest.

I mist admit that I have difficulty understanding him. Is Insole Court the same as this one that he refers to? These posts are new to me and just found.

D4YKTTlWkAEa0Fs.jpg

Now how are you at judging people?
This guy appears totally honest and even disagrees that it is Wollaton Hall. If he was trying to fool me, he would not take this approach . He is complete denial. He was confused. There is no logic in aiming this at me but he insists that it is Llandaff Court in Wales.

This is LLandaff Court..

I do not see any resemblance to silhouette drawing....as it is indeed Wollaton Hall.

cont...
insolecourt1909.jpg

However I do not see any stone guardians here...only Wollaton Hall.

D4YQzwsXsAEWjiX.jpg

That was his last posting.

I am now going to write my reports of my encounters with UFOs in the story section

Last edited:
Plain and simple, what do they hope to achieve, and, who stole their sense of humour and maybe his drawing was slightly off.
Do they tell you what types of craft there are and who their occupants are, i know you said one was bad, the 'Os'

To be honest George, your spats with other people on other forums is of little interest here. It makes for fairly tedious reading. OK I'm speaking personally - maybe others find it fascinating..

Lol...you made me laugh 'humanoidlord'

It is always a pleasure to talk to you.

Regards

George
i have made many funny people in my fortean research days, including a literal 9 year old trolling a paranormal forum

This is LLandaff Court..

(something is happening here....I am pasting the image of Llandaff Hall and it saves it for about two minutes then it is gone. I have trued three separate images and they al
To be honest George, your spats with other people on other forums is of little interest here. It makes for fairly tedious reading. OK I'm speaking personally - maybe others find it fascinating..

What spats?

You think that I have nothing better to do as you see arguments?
As you are such a good person!
I never mentioned 'aliendisc' ...Shady did and in way I am pleased that she did as it showed why I left. Why are people so nasty?

They all attack me because I talk paranormal. As yet, I have seen NOTHING on this forum hardly promoting or understanding anything that I had said. Apart from certain gentleman here.

Then why don't you just go away and read elsewhere if you are bored?

You bore me, but I a m not the one being rude. Are you meant to be general spokes person for others...or do they not have a hand to write with as to use your brain???

Probably they do think the way that you do........to be honest, I am not really bothered...if people do not want to 'listen' then Ia m wasting my time. I hate arguing...but this is what I have come to accept. I had tried deleting their swear words and bad temperament and even omitting their details just to try and use this data because it is date stamped as evidence.

I am sorry....but I use my data in the best way that I can and all I seem to be getting is grievance by those who are hell bent on destroying this very subject because they see in my posts as intimidating based on their own scepticism and disheartened way that they see the world . I could not care if these people burst but it seems that you think in their way.

If people are bored here......I just move on. Perhaps there are some stories on YouTube for those who have nothing to really say but are impressed by what some doe-doe may want to get cheap thrills to impress others with scary incident music thrown in?

I will tell you why you are bored...it is because you are boring yourself and instead of seeing the true context of the supernatural which I am trying to put across, your scepticism is overruling your mind as to delude what I am trying to put across, but picking on other things.

People here send me nice remarks as liking what I had put. If these things offend you, why are you looking at them...lol

You speak on behalf of others.......I do not see anything on your member ship as being a moderator?

I see things that are of now interest to me and just ignore them. I suggest that you do the same, as I shall put you on ignore

As pop you are gone as to save your spats

Have a good day wherever you are

George

Last edited:
George, have you not had your coffee today? Sure, it was a tad rude, but he did stipulate that he was speaking personally, that is the trouble with the internet, no one can see you, so they cannot see the little telltale things that give meaning to what you say, nor can you hear a tone.

You do not have to delete things in the aliendisc posts, leave them, swearing on here is ok and deleting anything is suspect ;)

:btime:

What spats?

Er...the spats you've detailed at length in this thread, starting from post 1 in which you talk about a thread on another forum from 14 years ago.

In a later post you talk about a different forum, with a thread from 2010. Elsewhere you've posted a conversation from 2008.

I see things that are of now interest to me and just ignore them. I suggest that you do the same, as I shall put you on ignore

Fair enough.

Er...the spats you've detailed at length in this thread, starting from post 1 in which you talk about a thread on another forum from 14 years ago.

In a later post you talk about a different forum, with a thread from 2010. Elsewhere you've posted a conversation from 2008.

Fair enough.
You're lucky he didn't go all Old Testament on you and send a hurricane your way.

George, have you not had your coffee today? Sure, it was a tad rude, but he did stipulate that he was speaking personally, that is the trouble with the internet, no one can see you, so they cannot see the little telltale things that give meaning to what you say, nor can you hear a tone.

You do not have to delete things in the aliendisc posts, leave them, swearing on here is ok and deleting anything is suspect ;)

:btime:
In actual fact...I had just been in the kitchen and am now upstairs with a cup of coffee in my hand.

I had put him on 'ignore' so I have no idea (or even want to know what he may be on about now)

I found him very rude and offensive...never mind the tone . If I remember correctly, he did use the word 'we' which I particularly dislike. This happens when those expressing a view feel beaten and are crying out for more members 'to hold their hand'

To express something personal based on what others may think, is enticing gang wars and bullying.

If others have something to say, there is a subject to talk about...not the author. On this post it refers to how ET intersects with forums, although this includes me, it is not inclusively about me.
Looking at 'the dits in my hair' and not the style is swaying away from what this posting is all about.

I have tried my hardest not to bring conflicts into this forum and have specifically tried emitting names.

You become a psychic and all this 'comes with the job'
A person becomes alienated and teased by being expected to perform tricks for entertainment.

The goal not being to learn, but to humiliate and insult as to show to others that the person is worthless.

When this does not happen and THEY become fools, they get angry and begin talking in plural in the hope that others will come and feel insulted.

What can possibly be so boring than to see these things predicted and happen? Why does he come to my posting when he has other places of interest if I offend the ambience of the forum?

Let us face it...the subject is not easy. You or anyone else may get away with what is said. Anyone can talk about hypothetical if's and but's but there is no point because readers had already made up their minds on what they believe.
They are entitled, but so AM I!

I believe strongly in what I say and gather the reasoning behind it.
People do not like their ideas broken and this is why I get this bad attention.

I can ramble on about my so called daft ideas but others will find challenging.

You simply just cannot keep ignoring the vile attempts to degrade your perception as you are expected to do tricks for them or be ousted as a freak, liar or charlatan or perhaps even be deprived of your mentality to be made an desperate impostor trying to get attention because you are nothing.

Now I walk away because I have nothing to prove anymore. If I have a point, I make through my database of proving what I can do.

Members expect it (although I am told they do not) You simply cannot say that you can touch your screen and see the other person at the other end .

Take a look at this:-

D4fea8fU8AABDSc.jpg

This is insulting

He knew I was a vegetarian.

D4fea-LUEAAxdod.jpg

In other words I am a fake! So look what I put:-

"Try and put the red meat in your pony tail my friend"

He never sent his picture or described himself because he had this strong religious belief that his image was sacred.

That stunned him but instead of answering, he went quite.

Now look what happened....I asked him for his answer????

By which this is what he wrote
D4fea-QVUAAH7t-.jpg

He admitted that he had a pony tail!!! He was a man about 55 years old and I could see him by touching my screen.

What were the chances of that?

So he comes again and again until he finally gets angry because what he is then saying is that I cannot be that accurate as I must be stealing info from his computer.
This is how these things escalate and the reason why I am ignoring this person here.

I can do this all the time, but they keep testing me.

With this particular fellow he just would not stop and ended up being laughed at as well.

He issued a further challenge in red block capitals to draw him.

So I did.

This got funny because he tucked his pony tail behind his back and wore dark sunglasses looking straight into the camera . Donna who was doing the test nearly had to put her head into the sick bucket.

The man was evil and used to chop heads on the battle field. After his picture was drawn he wanted to find me.

Now I I have retired from all this and just want to talk with my 'picture album and past'

Last edited:
I had put him on 'ignore' so I have no idea (or even want to know what he may be on about now)

I found him very rude and offensive...never mind the tone . If I remember correctly, he did use the word 'we' which I particularly dislike. This happens when those expressing a view feel beaten and are crying out for more members 'to hold their hand'

[...]

I have tried my hardest not to bring conflicts into this forum and have specifically tried emitting names.

GeorgeK,

Publically declaring that you are putting a member on IGNORE is pretty poor etiquette, as is listing the characteristics another poster has displayed that have led you to that decision.

Just click the button and keep it to yourself.

More importantly, although we (I speak for a genuine plural here) are happy to read about the remarkable powers you claim to possess, we'd rather not dwell on the conflicts these claims have led to in other online communities. It's akin to telling lengthy anecdotes about a dinner party you attended: one to which your audience wasn't invited and knows none of the guests who were present.

The stories have to be pretty good to sustain interest.

You're lucky he didn't go all Old Testament on you and send a hurricane your way.

He did go Old Testament because he used The Book of Moses.

I got fed up with him, that I said that the next thing you ask for will turn on you.

"Let it be said and let it be done" (Faro)

Things did!

He said:- "The hurricane was nothing"

So I said go tell that to the Maine lumberjacks with their legs twisted sideways to tell them that YOU summoned it!"

Then he said:- "Huh...you are God...then I am God"

So I thought:- "Oh-no!"

His posts from hence forth were (seriously) about his presence as God was this and that.....

Then post after post he was referring himself as God. Something hypnotised him!

Everyone thought he was going 'cracko' ?

Even the administrator was concerned as he wrote:- "For someone who is meant to be God, leaves a lot to be desired on your spelling"

He was alright when I first found him. By the time he finished with me...he must have got possessed....lol

I had damaged him mentally but I thought..."Sod it...someone will get the spell of him"
He wondered off on another forum as members were rolling about laughing because he still believed that he was God.

He did go Old Testament because he used The Book of Moses.

I got fed up with him, that I said that the next thing you ask for will turn on you.

"Let it be said and let it be done" (Faro)

Things did!

He said:- "The hurricane was nothing"

So I said go tell that to the Maine lumberjacks with their legs twisted sideways to tell them that YOU summoned it!"

Then he said:- "Huh...you are God...then I am God"

So I thought:- "Oh-no!"

His posts from hence forth were (seriously) about his presence as God was this and that.....

Then post after post he was referring himself as God. Something hypnotised him!

Everyone thought he was going 'cracko' ?

Even the administrator was concerned as he wrote:- "For someone who is meant to be God, leaves a lot to be desired on your spelling"

He was alright when I first found him. By the time he finished with me...he must have got possessed....lol

I had damaged him mentally but I thought..."Sod it...someone will get the spell of him"
He wondered off on another forum as members were rolling about laughing because he still believed that he was God.

More importantly, although we (I speak for a genuine plural here) are happy to read about the remarkable powers you claim to possess, we'd rather not dwell on the conflicts these claims have led to in other online communities. It's akin to telling lengthy anecdotes about a dinner party you attended: one to which your audience wasn't invited and knows none of the guests who were present.

GeorgeK,

Publically declaring that you are putting a member on IGNORE is pretty poor etiquette, as is listing the characteristics another poster has displayed that have led you to that decision.

Just click the button and keep it to yourself.

I do not need to display his poor behaviour, nor had I any intention of mentioning him. As this was put to me by Shady.
His post was rude and unwarranted. The poor etiquette shows itself without my help. As I have no respect for unwarranted rudeness.

I keep saying that Ia m not really interested in these conflicts but use the posts as anyone would use information on the Internet.

They do not have to know ALL the information as I think my posts are long enough without dabbling into areas of unconcern.
If members want to know, they need only to ask.

They may be 'powers' to you and others, but I do not see them as such or feel any inclination to boast. I just want to sustain my beliefs without having them torn away from me.

Why should I feel ashamed of myself because I do not want to read someone who is rude to me? Or otherwise give the impression that I want to carry on arguments?

Tell me.....how many psychics or people with proactive abilities are here in this forum?

I do not see any apart from ONE.

Have you ever wondered why that is?

Let me tell you from being around a long time. We are literally being driven away by being scoffed, ridiculed and being accused of being Trolls or fakes.

I am a survivor and 'kick back' because I have this ability.

We look here and think that people on the outside are like that as well? They are not.
They laugh at this lot...and Ia m sorry if I appear rude.

They come up to me and ask why I bother?

People on the outside treat me with respect as I treat them If they are rude...Ia m rude back and maybe this does not display the behaviour that you may be looking for?

It relates to self respect and the ability to stand up for one's beliefs. Ia m sorry to be dogmatic as I realise your authority but Ia m afraid that I am gonna sound rude again.

I relinquish my behaviour on the basis of how others treat me. It is an in born thing.

My mind is such that I say what I think which all men are born to.

You may not like what I have said or perhaps feel insulted by it... which may cause you to react in this said none etiquette manner you had mentioned?

Whatever we are all human despite what powers I may claim, that I too have feelings and have ways of dispelling bad behaviour.

George

I was just being facetious that is all.....a laugh.....colloquial.......harmless talk
Your post above but one sir.

Have we all done now, what were we talking about before ?

I am at a loss to get the gist of this thread...? Is there any esoteric point to be made here...?
:confused:

Back