• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Which Issue Had A Massive Article About Rendlesham In It?

liveinabin

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I think it was about 7 or 8 years ago.

Does anyone know which issue it was?

Thanks

Was it this - Rendlesham Revelations?

Link is dead. See subsequent post for access to the MIA article.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the chap. Any idea which issue number that was? I want to lend it to a chap I work with who started work at the airbase in question about 2 months after the UFO event. He's keen to read up on the events.

Rendlesham

WhistlingJack said:

James Easton's article was indeed in FT152. There was also a Rendlesham 25th anniversary set of articles in FT204 by David Clarke and Jenny Randles.

Rendlesham

WhistlingJack said:

James Easton's article was indeed in FT152. There was also a Rendlesham 25th anniversary set of articles in FT204 by David Clarke and Jenny Randles.

fortieth anniversary
A most propitious punological conjunction, if ever there was one. Even now, the editorial staff at FT will be trying (and not succeeding) to resist the temptation to over-milk this ontological overlap.

The Rendalsham Incident has always puzzled me: I feel it surely must either have the potential to be fully-explained, or not. This is because of its relatively-recent occuence, the nature of the witnesses/ quality of documentation and the re-surveyable context.

I'll re-read these legacy cited links, thanks @EnolaGaia (and hope the topic is indeed re-examined by Fortean Times soon)

And meantime, may the Fort go with you... :-/

A most propitious punological conjunction, if ever there was one. Even now, the editorial staff at FT will be trying (and not succeeding) to resist the temptation to over-milk this ontological overlap.

The Rendalsham Incident has always puzzled me: I feel it surely must either have the potential to be fully-explained, or not. This is because of its relatively-recent occuence, the nature of the witnesses/ quality of documentation and the re-surveyable context.

I'll re-read these legacy cited links, thanks @EnolaGaia (and hope the topic is indeed re-examined by Fortean Times soon)

And meantime, may the Fort go with you... :-/
They’ve recently demolished the lighthouse that some claim was the cause of the lights that were seen, so one less thing to experience when you’re there.

I read Nick Pope's book just before chirstmas off the back of listening to radio dram based up The Whisper in Darkness (its on BBC sounds worth checking out) I'm not a ufologist just someone with an interest in all things weird and wonderful.

You may wish to take much of what Nick Pope claims with a significantly large quantity of salt.

Research into UFO's is totally outside my sphere of knowledge but noticed a documentary called 'Codename Rendlesham' was free to view with Amazon Prime to gave it a go. It is said to have been made in 2020, Starring David Clarke, John Burroughts, Ian Ridpath and directed by Adrian Frearson , ( I am afraid I am not familiar with these names) . I have no idea how people who have studied the subject would view the documentary, but came away curious enough to want to know more. Yes hope that 'Fortean Times' will return to the subject in the future.

Dr David Clarke probably knows more about Rendlesham than anyone, so his involvement is always a good sign. As to whether the mag will cover the incident again, as the whole thing has its own momentum now it'll doubtless reappear at some point.

Back