• Server Outage Announcement

Hello, Everyone.
    We will be installing an update to XenForo (the forums software), and doing some server maintenance.
    Consequently, the forums will be unavailable from about 12 - 2 MDT / 2 - 4 EDT / 6 - 8 GMT on Sunday 9th May 2021.

Who Are Psychics Talking To?

charliebrown

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
So, I do not think single men and women can professional work together in a business setting without some behind

the scenes of sexual activity.

This is OK if it is done on their on time, and not in the broom storage room at work.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Reaction score
So, I do not think single men and women can professional work together in a business setting without some behind

the scenes of sexual activity.
er.... yes they can.

Is this your own experience? it can't be generalise to make such a sweeping statement.

IbisNibs

Exotic animal, sort of . . .
Reaction score
This is OK if it is done on their on time, and not in the broom storage room at work.
I used to work in a store where the storage closet was rumored to be a trysting place. To me it doesn't sound very comfortable or relaxing, but I guess people just get bored at a job like that, and figure any old place will do . . .

Iris

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I used to do replacement teaching at a number of local schools who would ring if someone was away.
One day a local school rang and I explained that I was already going to another one where the former vice principal had transferred.
The secretary was a bit annoyed and made a smart remark about why I was going there.
I found out later from someone else that he had transferred because he was caught in the stationery cupboard with one of the other teachers.