• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who Sells Fortean Times Near Me?

gncxx said:
Saving you mind expansion, too.

Well...to be honest, I found many of the main feature articles last year unriveting or a revisit of what has gone before as advertorials for forthcoming books. I'm not THAT into Greyfriars Bobby and there's only so many times a man can hear the name Mme Blavatsky before thinking 'Oh not again'.

Also, by the time it's arrived, I'm looking at something I've already seen on the web... or even posted to the forum myself in some rare cases.

Well it appears my local whsmith does stock it. Despite me asking them to check last month on their stock computer only to be told they don't.
When I pointed this out, I was told the assistant probably couldn't spell it. Great eh?

jimv1 said:
Well it appears my local whsmith does stock it. Despite me asking them to check last month on their stock computer only to be told they don't.
When I pointed this out, I was told the assistant probably couldn't spell it. Great eh?

Well, educational standards are dropping everywhere! Thank (insert deity of choice here, if one feels the need!) for Fortean Times, the only magazine that assumes its readers can spell!

Back