• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who Would Win A Fight Between?

lordmongrove

Justified & Ancient
Fight time! Godzilla vs Great Cthulhu . King of the Monster, the sacred beast of the apocalypse vs the sleeper at R'lyeh , the cosmic chaos. My money is on Godzilla as he has literally killed a whole pantheon of god, fought the pull of a black hole and won and vaporized a whole planet with his atomic breath. Cthulhu was defeated by having a boat ram him.

57af746b98464e316e666a0fe18a1d4636298400_hq.jpg

The fight could take a long time to get goinf, with ring announcer, Michael Buffer: "In the red corner, weighing in at 22,400,000 Pounds, the Blizzard Lizard, titanic terror of Tokyo town, Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-dzira, and in the blue corner, weighing 21,900,004 Pounds, the tentacled technician, he's deep and he's dangerous: Cth... Cuth... Cthuluth... no, wait, I've got this... Cutha luthur... catholi..." (Continued p. 94.)

My money would be on Cthulhu.. but I wouldn't R'lyeh pon it." (K'boom tish!)

Would Cthulhu fight Godzilla all by himself?
Surely, he'd rope in Hastur, Yog-Sothoth and all of his other noodly buddies.

I can highly recommend this slice of Trash TV: 'Deadliest Warrior'. Basically 'who would win in a fight' except the 'experts' fire crossbow bolts into pig carcasses and stuff like that to reach their conclusions.

Back