• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

And that is a major gripe I have with "sensitives" who hog all the attention, potentially masking anything unusual.

The report from hedingham castle was sent out a few days ago, it was all "sensitives " sensing a spirit there, a spirit there a spirit every bloody where. It can wear down my errr.... spirit.

This is a photo from hedingham castle, about 40 minutes into the first vigil, the "sensitive" is in full flow, I am in the background, losing attention and plotting murder.
What the heck has he got on his head?

And that is a major gripe I have with "sensitives" who hog all the attention, potentially masking anything unusual.

The report from hedingham castle was sent out a few days ago, it was all "sensitives " sensing a spirit there, a spirit there a spirit every bloody where. It can wear down my errr.... spirit.

This is a photo from hedingham castle, about 40 minutes into the first vigil, the "sensitive" is in full flow, I am in the background, losing attention and plotting murder.
I had to put up with three mediums once at a house that was supposed to have poltergeist activity. There was zero poltergeist activity, two mediums talking bollocks, one of them scowling at me when I made the mistake of saying "Hello" to her when we first met. The owner of the house decided to neck two bottles of red wine then months later decided to accuse me to my face of abusing her somehow?. When our team leader asked her in private exactly how I'd abused her, she just refused to answer. The third woman was pretty cool, I was only there as a cameraman but I refused to having anything else to do with the rest of that group from then on.

Was that the place with absolutely no history of being haunted whatsoever?

And then the psychic could haunt the place and yak her fool head off and you could visit and say "oh, there's nothing here". Revenge dream:chuckle:

Back