• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

Candle waster is a great insult.

Really fascinating stuff. I'm particularly taken by the snatches of organ music.
I'd say it sounded more like faint pipe music but the three of us heard if with our own ears. I struggle to imagine the church ever contained an organ because it's tiny. I found another video from someone else's invest there that picked up a woman's voice EVP singing three notes but they didn't sound like the same notes we heard.

I'm not going to lie, this Russian fella's solo ghost investigations shit me up .. and yes, they could be faked but this is well worth watching .. there's no way I'd be in this place alone without a team ..

Unfortunately he's chosen to add atmospheric music to his video.

Last edited:
Do you know where that place is? I thought the subtitles said Manor of Ockesson, but I can't find any matches.

I'm not going to lie, this Russian fella's solo ghost investigations shit me up .. and yes, they could be faked but this is well worth watching .. there's no way I'd be in this place alone without a team ..

I have a question. Apparently this filmed investigation was one night with one camera. That is my impression, unless I missed something. At around 14:51-15:01 just after his camera goes black and he comments that something pushed him, there are frames that look like they are looking through the crack of the door that is to the right at the bottom of the stairs. These frames look to be filmed in regular daylight and you can see into the room with daylight. Then the screen goes black and he turns his camera or flashlight (not sure which failed when he was pushed) back on and his filming continues in the dark building. Did I see this right? And if so, then it would seem that he has spliced several shots together and it is not a continuous video of one investigation.

I have a question. Apparently this filmed investigation was one night with one camera. That is my impression, unless I missed something. At around 14:51-15:01 just after his camera goes black and he comments that something pushed him, there are frames that look like they are looking through the crack of the door that is to the right at the bottom of the stairs. These frames look to be filmed in regular daylight and you can see into the room with daylight. Then the screen goes black and he turns his camera or flashlight (not sure which failed when he was pushed) back on and his filming continues in the dark building. Did I see this right? And if so, then it would seem that he has spliced several shots together and it is not a continuous video of one investigation.
Did he leave a spotlight on it that room? .. I'll have to re watch it now to work out if that's artificial light or daylight.

He's also put an almost subliminally low volume music score/eerie sound f/x track on the video which always rings alarm bells to me.

Last edited:

You wussy. :chuckle:

Did he leave a spotlight on it that room? .. I'll have to re watch it now to work out if that's artificial light or daylight.

He's also put an almost subliminally low volume music score/eerie sound f/x track on the video which always rings alarm bells to me.
I didn't see one. And he enters the room later and it doesn't seem to have additional lighting other than what he is carrying.

Here's his second video from the house.

I know I can't shut up about Santon Church but ...

One of the reported ghosts there is said to be a little girl who various teams have christened 'Nicole'. She's said to be looking for her uncle who's said to be also looking for her in this church but they can never find each other. That's the urban legend anyway.

Eddie Mallet (one of the key holders for the church) has just shared this possible capture. If this is a ghost, it's the first time 'Nicole' has been photographed.

Haunted Santon Church
added 2 new photos to the album Could we have Nichole, on this stunning picture.

2h ·

Becki Coulam caught this amazing photo at the church last Friday night, on the Ghost hunts team, the Power of 3;s visit to the church.
It looks like a little ghost girl, with a bow in her hair.
We know that little 8 year old Nichol likes to play just outside the church's porch
1f642.png

This could be the first time that she has been caught on camera
1f642.png

I love this one & well done Becki
1f642.png

asantonnicole001.jpg

asantonnicole002.jpg

Last edited:

One of the reported ghosts there is said to be a little girl who various teams have christened 'Nicole'. She's said to be looking for her uncle who's said to be also looking for her in this church but they can never find each other. That's the urban legend anyway.

Eddie Mallet (one of the key holders for the church) has just shared this possible capture. If this is a ghost, it's the first time 'Nicole' has been photographed.

Haunted Santon Church
added 2 new photos to the album Could we have Nichole, on this stunning picture.

2h ·

Becki Coulam caught this amazing photo at the church last Friday night, on the Ghost hunts team, the Power of 3;s visit to the church.
It looks like a little ghost girl, with a bow in her hair.
We know that little 8 year old Nichol likes to play just outside the church's porch
1f642.png

This could be the first time that she has been caught on camera
1f642.png

I love this one & well done Becki
1f642.png

View attachment 31155

View attachment 31156
i cannot see anything human like, apart from the person on the left with the green jacket and the metal case...

Sorry it's a bit crude. Done with minimal effort.

Aaargh! I just have the merged file now. Should have asked for that earlier...

That would be All Saints Church, Santon. Here are 2 daylight photos of the churchyard and doorway shown in Becki's photos. I've indicated with red annotations the large tombstone where the little girl figure is located in Becki's photos.

AllSaints-Santon-A.jpg

AllSaints-Santon-B.jpg

Are you sure the alleged girl figure isn't simply the lighter portion(s) of that tombstone, perhaps rendered not so rectangular by wetness from the rain?

That would be All Saints Church, Santon. Here are 2 daylight photos of the churchyard and doorway shown in Becki's photos. I've indicated with red annotations the large tombstone where the little girl figure is located in Becki's photos.

Are you sure the alleged girl figure isn't simply the lighter portion(s) of that tombstone, perhaps rendered not so rectangular by wetness from the rain?
You could very well be correct. (although it does look a lot like an 'object' standing in front of the stone, even without wish full thinking IMO)

I've been unable to find the weather conditions online for Santon Downham on the 30th October.

I've been unable to find the weather conditions online for Santon Downham on the 30th October.

Good point ... It occurred to me the phantom figure might have been a sort of misty whatever in front of the tombstone.

Did Becki or Mallet give any clues about the sighting that would suggest they saw something other than the tombstone? If you look closely at the photos I posted you'll see it's large and dark with a lighter rectangular middle surface and two lighter patches above the inscription surface. These two lighter patches seem consistent with the figure's head / hair(?) area from Becki's photo.

Good point ... It occurred to me the phantom figure might have been a sort of misty whatever in front of the tombstone.

Did Becki or Mallet give any clues about the sighting that would suggest they saw something other than the tombstone? If you look closely at the photos I posted you'll see it's large and dark with a lighter rectangular middle surface and two lighter patches above the inscription surface. These two lighter patches seem consistent with the figure's head / hair(?) area from Becki's photo.
The stone does look like it could be the explanation .. here's some better looks at the gravestone in question starting at 0:13 then again at 2:00 ..

Back