• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who's Teddy Perkins?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
A man with massive amounts of plastic surgery and dressed in a Hugh Heffner robe at the 2018 Emmys or is this Michael Jackson ? .. Michael Jackson's dead but who is this 'don't put him to close to the fireplace' bloke? .. shamone .. so to cut a long story short, some people think he's Whako Jacko .. fantastic makeup if it isn't plastic surgery that shines both on a film set and live at the Emmys .. and then he just pissed off but people seem to know him? .. Is this man 'doing an Andy Kaufman'? or a Michael Jackson?

Last edited:
Mind you... it could be Michael Jackson.
A friend of mine who is a diehard MJ fan is completely convinced he faked his own death.
She said when MJ's body was taken away, his arm moved.

Mind you... it could be Michael Jackson.
A friend of mine who is a diehard MJ fan is completely convinced he faked his own death.
She said when MJ's body was taken away, his arm moved.
Yeah, it could be .. celebrities are shown hugging an 'actor' in a funky fake makeup .. the only MJ similarity with the face is a diagonal looking scar bellow Teddy Perkin's bottom lip. Other than that, the make up F/X remind me of the deliberately over the top bad plastic surgery effect that Bruce Campbell wore in John Carpenter's 'Escape From L.A.' ..

The Teddy Perkins episode of Atlanta was weird enough - let's not make it weirder.

Back