• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Why Aren't There Ghosts Of Dinosaurs?

As with children, people established an energy connection with their pets and think that their pets are human.

So, owners who lost their pet could actually see a pet ghost.

I do not think anyone had a pet dinosaur.

that's a very good point.

that's a very good point.

Agreed. We seem to be heading towards a view that, whatever a ghost is, it is very unlikely to be the spirit of a person or animal returned from the dead and is more likely to be a manifestation of a sensitive person externalising a memorable experience shared with (or even simply read about) another person, pet or even an object.

We seem to be heading towards a view that, whatever a ghost is, it is very unlikely to be the spirit of a person or animal returned from the dead

Agreed.

People have seen ghosts forever. Howere, I think it is beyond likelihood that they are the spirits of the dead.

I think there are a phenomena of our mental interaction with our environments.

There are only ghosts of items of clothing, which when haunting display the creature that was last wearing them. Cat/dog collar, trousers, shroud, etc. Dinosaurs didn't wear clothes. In fact I can't think of any ghosts which pre date clothes? This also explains why ghosts have clothes!
Well, it's a theory!! :)

Oh, hang on Francis Bacon's snow stuffed chicken. How would that work?

Back