• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Why Do UFO's / Aliens Act as Reports Claim They Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr wu

Doctor Prog
My question on these ufos following planes has always been why would an advanced race of 'aliens' need to do this?
If they indeed are highly technical then they can get all the information they need from one or two flybys not to mention just watching us from higher altitudes. And this kind of thing has allegedly been going on for decades if not longer....to what purpose? Are the 'aliens' that bad at doing their jobs at getting data when we could get such info much quicker and easier than them?
Not to keep harping on this but many well respected ufologists have asked the same questions before....in that the 'aliens' are wasting their time in doing junk like that...or are simply bad scientists.

Last edited by a moderator:
My question on these ufos following planes has always been why would an advanced race of 'aliens' need to do this?
If they indeed are highly technical then they can get all the information they need from one or two flybys not to mention just watching us from higher altitudes. And this kind of thing has allegedly been going on for decades if not longer....to what purpose? Are the 'aliens' that bad at doing their jobs at getting data when we could get such info much quicker and easier than them?
Not to keep harping on this but many well respected ufologists have asked the same questions before....in that the 'aliens' are wasting their time in doing junk like that...or are simply bad scientists.
These kinds of maneuvers are interesting (like the flight 1628 encounter and manyu others), just like the practice of showing up on roads and highways, chasing cars and buzzing drivers, which is (has been) a common type of encounter with these things. Why the need for these kinds of actions? Possibly to maintain a particular level of contact, and reinforce the alien nature of the visitors in human minds, so they cannot be mistaken for earthly craft. Also, approaching individuals on roads or planes allows the devices to maintain a level of control over the experience and number of witnesses (also perhaps why they show themselves in remote areas to campers, etc.); they are able to arrive and depart at will without complications, surgically.

These kinds of maneuvers are interesting (like the flight 1628 encounter and manyu others), just like the practice of showing up on roads and highways, chasing cars and buzzing drivers, which is (has been) a common type of encounter with these things. Why the need for these kinds of actions? Possibly to maintain a particular level of contact, and reinforce the alien nature of the visitors in human minds, so they cannot be mistaken for earthly craft. Also, approaching individuals on roads or planes allows the devices to maintain a level of control over the experience and number of witnesses (also perhaps why they show themselves in remote areas to campers, etc.); they are able to arrive and depart at will without complications, surgically.
John Keel's answer to this was that these outrageous actions were intended to attract attention and hence deflect it from more secretive activities that they (in less visible form) might be conducting elsewhere. Of course, the same principle might hold if UFOs are not "alien" in origin, which was Keel's notion.

Why would they want to attract attention and then ignore us on an actual communication level? To me that's absurd.
Again either they are bad scientists or are truly weird.

Why would they want to attract attention and then ignore us on an actual communication level? To me that's absurd.
Again either they are bad scientists or are truly weird.
If they have been here for a long time, and see us as a destructive force on the planet, are maintaining a level of contact in case they plan on intervention, their actions make more sense.

If they have been here for a long time, and see us as a destructive force on the planet, are maintaining a level of contact in case they plan on intervention, their actions make more sense.
Well...that works if they stay covertly in the shadows and don't seek to be seen but as we all know they have a habit of making themselves publicly seen in both daylight and nighttime.....many many ufo sightings seem to imply they want to be seen and the actions and communication of 'occupants' seen in many 'contact' cases is absurd. IMHO none of the actions of 'aliens' in almost all cases make sense to me, and I simply don't buy into the ....'well. ..they are aliens after all'...comment. I have always maintained that the actions of so-called aliens seem to say more about humans and human consciousness than 'aliens'.

Or tourists?
Really....you think that aliens would travel through interstellar space just for tourism..? BTW..that is again ascribing human ideology to alleged 'aliens'.

btw...I don't see of our alien tourists rafting down the Colorado river, talking pics of the Eiffel Tower, nor visiting Stonehenge,...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back