• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Woman Who Taunted Lions Now Mocks Cops In Rap Video

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
The woman who jumped into a lion's den at the Bronx Zoo has been identified, and police want your help in tracking her down.

The New York Police Department said the culprit is Myah Autry. She shared videos of herself climbing over the wooden fence Saturday, then waving and dancing once inside as the big cat gawked.

In the video, the lion appears too stunned to pounce and the woman seems unbothered even as it takes a few steps toward her.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/us/bronx-zoo-lion-enclosure-myah-autry-trnd/index.html

The crazy cat lady who hopped into a lion’s den at the Bronx Zoo is now leading cops on a wild goose chase.

Police on Friday were hunting for Myah Autry to slap her with a trespassing charge — as she took to social media to perform a bizarre rap and taunt them in the morning.

“If I walked in the lion den, do you think for one second I’m scared of a handcuff, I’m scared of a jail cell?” she had babbled on Instagram while nibbling a spinach leaf and sporting a crown of twigs. “And I’m not eating your food if y’all lock me up.”

Autry, 32 — who goes by the name “Queen Empress Myáh Lareé Israelite” online — also performed a wild, curse-filled rap and posted it on Instagram with the caption, “I’M KARMA, DARMA WITH THE FLAMES. I AM FIFTEEN CLEOPATRAS BELIEVE ME, RAPPING & DOING PUSH UP’S AT THE SAME TIME, MY NAME IS “QUEEN EMPRESS MYÁH LAREÉ ISRAELITE” AND DON’T YOU MUTHA F–KAS EVER FORGET IT.”

In the nearly one-hour rant, she also drank green juice from a wine glass and blasted R and B music while wearing a Medieval-style white hooded get-up.

“Don’t you ever come at me talking about I’m putting a lion in danger, or any animal in danger, when I am a Hebrew herbalist,” she proclaimed.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/bronx-zoo-lion-lady-posts-rap-on-instagram-while-cops-hunt-for-her/

maximus otter

She may well (or may not) have problems and issues or maybe she's just a fucking idiot, but I'm wondering if she's aware of how lucky she is to have come away from her escapade unscathed. I hope that nobody else follows her example and feels they are invincible.

You can almost hear the lion's train of thought.

wtf.gif

"You know I'm a lion, right?"

Giant nobody, useless to society, idiot to the Nth degree, i hope the cats do not eat her if she does this again, they may get food poisoing

I may never complain about the state of British mental health care again.

It would seem she's baaaa - aaack ... :willy:
Check out the video at the link below.
Woman Jumps Barrier at Bronx Zoo Lion Exhibit, Dances With Roses and Tosses Cash

A woman was seen climbing over a barrier at the Bronx Zoo's lion exhibit, witnesses exclusively told NBC New York, as cellphone video showed her holding roses and tossing money toward the fearsome feline.

The incident occurred around 4 p.m. Thursday, according to the zoo. The woman in a blond wig, red dress and leopard-print shawl addressed the animal from about 15 away as if it were a long-lost friend, witnesses said. She carried flowers and threw what appeared to be cash into the air at one point.

"I missed him so much," the woman is heard saying on video. ...

If the bizarre situation seems familiar, that's because it is. In 2019, a woman named Myah Autrey went to the very same enclosure — basically to the exact same spot — and appeared to seemingly taunt the lions, raising her arms and wiggling her body for a second as if she was dancing for them. The lion didn't react, just stared at her. ...

The woman who witnessed Thursday's incident said that based off Autry's Instagram page, where she is sporting blond hair, it appears to be the same woman. ...
FULL STORY (With Video): https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...nces-with-roses-and-tosses-100-bills/3397920/

When I worked in a zoo (Twycross in the Midlands) on two occasions we had to haul people off the wire who were attempting to climb into the lion enclosure, both turned out to have mental problems -and also strangely both were women!

Back