Worst Movie EVER?

GNC

King-Sized Canary
For the record, Mark Kermode didn't say it was a good film. He said it was so bad he found it entertaining.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
For the record, Mark Kermode didn't say it was a good film. He said it was so bad he found it entertaining.
I've never seen him react openly emotionally to any film he's reviewed before this review .. I don't think he'd had much sleep the night before .. or someone had left cleaning fluid in the coffee machine the night before?.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I've never seen him react openly emotionally to any film he's reviewed before this review .. I don't think he'd had much sleep the night before .. or someone had left cleaning fluid in the coffee machine the night before?.
He does go off on one every so often - his Mamma Mia review is his anti-going off on one.

Swifty

He does go off on one every so often - his Mamma Mia review is his anti-going off on one.
So long as Mamma Mia has somehow managed to bring joy to someone ?.. it's at least reached someone I suppose. :dunno:

Swifty

I might be wrong on this one because I saw it at the cinema when it was released and haven't tried to re watch it since then .. the film starring Harrison Ford/Deckard/Han Solo/Indiana Jones called 'Frantic' was anything but frantic to my memory .. maybe I'm being unfair because Ford had a lot to live up to in comparison to his earlier iconic roles so I had built in expectations ? .. I just remember him portraying a haggard and stumbling man .. maybe I'll re watch it as an adult and appreciate it more now .. I dunno ..

sherbetbizarre

Special Branch
I might be wrong on this one because I saw it at the cinema when it was released and haven't tried to re watch it since then .. the film starring Harrison Ford/Deckard/Han Solo/Indiana Jones called 'Frantic' was anything but frantic to my memory .. maybe I'm being unfair because Ford had a lot to live up to in comparison to his earlier iconic roles so I had built in expectations ? .. I just remember him portraying a haggard and stumbling man .. maybe I'll re watch it as an adult and appreciate it more now .. I dunno ..
First Basic Instinct and now this?

:eek:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

I think it's a finely-crafted film.

Swifty

It's far better than the last Indiana Jones movie. I actually though he put in a good performance away from his, (for the time), hero/leading man roles.
I seem to remember that's what threw me at the time, I was hoping to watch more Han Solo or Indiana and instead got Harrison Ford looking worried a lot and also suddenly a lot older.

Swifty

The Full Monty was pretty shit. I know it was successful but let's look at it this way if it's ever remade

*wavy lines wavy lines*

A load of earnest, hard working and likeable women (mostly mates) are all laid off .. so they become strippers to financially survive. To much laughter. The End.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
The Full Monty was pretty shit. I know it was successful but let's look at it this way if it's ever remade

*wavy lines wavy lines*

A load of earnest, hard working and likeable women (mostly mates) are all laid off .. so they become strippers to financially survive. To much laughter. The End.
I hope they do an all-female remake of the Full Monty. I'd watch that.