Worst Movie EVER?

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Women watching male strippers is less sleazy than men watching female strippers. Don't know why, it just is.

Anyway, have you never seen Showgirls?

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Neil Breen is back! The new trailer for his latest epic, Twisted Pair (?!):

After advocating murdering millions of people he doesn't like very much with his last movie, he's back on safer ground with his regular Messiah complex, stunning special effects and laptop abuse. In theaters!

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

After advocating murdering millions of people he doesn't like very much with his last movie, he's back on safer ground with his regular Messiah complex, stunning special effects and laptop abuse. In theaters!
That was unbelievably bad.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Orca. Worst thing I've ever seen, Killer Whale/Orca hunts down the man who killed its mate. Complete and utter nonsense, clearly a Jaws cash in, not even a "So Bad It's Good" movie.

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!
Orca. Worst thing I've ever seen, Killer Whale/Orca hunts down the man who killed its mate. Complete and utter nonsense, clearly a Jaws cash in, not even a "So Bad It's Good" movie.
That movie had me going "What?!" or "Oh, that's just too stupid for words!" at regular intervals...

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!

I've heard about this guy, but never seen anything he's produced. Judging from the clip, it looks like what someone would produce in order to get funding to make the movie for real.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I doubt EVIL BONG won any oscars but it looks like something you'd enjoy before waking up the next morning still on your couch covered in doritos and unable to remember how it ended ..

Vardoger

Bring the Beat Back!

That was the longest 3 minutes and 54 seconds of my life.

Swifty

Sharknado 6 has it all .. flying sharks, time travel, a T Rex, a trans warrior, cowboys, laser weapons, a robot shark .. I'm in.

Last edited:

Swifty

Yoga Hosers was pure crap. It pains me to slag off a Kevin Smith film because I'm a huge fan of his, I've even got a Kevin Smith inaction figure I bought 'back in the day' that's been my work lucky mascot in a few different places .. but Yoga Hosers is dreadful. I don't know who it was aimed at, it stars Smith's daughter and Johnny Depp's daughter as a pair of modern teenage girls so it's all mobile phones, saying oh my God at anything at all and then there's a cameo by Johnny Depp in heavy make up and some Candian Nazis and some bad CGI weird goblins in a convenience store .. and 'Jeepers Creepers' Justin Long plays a Yoga instructor for no reason at all .. I wanted to like it but I can't help feeling Smith was in a deal with some studio where he had to make X amount of films so he shat this one out to cheer up his daughter (Harley Quinn), have a laugh with his mate Johnny Depp so he could cast his daughter, give the middle finger to a studio and .. and .. ? .. don't even watch it out of morbid curiosity, I know he hasn't since .. the only good thing about it was the headmistress character, she was fantastic.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
My worst movie is a Chinese horror movie called Darkness Bride. A horror movie that promises much and delivers nothing. You would think desecrating the grave of a virgin girl for the purpose of reburying her with an unmarried man had all the hallmarks of something about to go badly wrong. But no. It is a horror movie without horror. In fact, nothing happens, except the people involved in the grave robbing get in trouble with the law separately and for unrelated reasons later in the movie. There is a woman with the same name as the girl in the grave who makes a brief appearance later in the movie. I want my 3 hours back!

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
The avocado of cinema.
Rushmore and The Royal Tenenbaums are great movies. Yes he's lost his way recently almost a pastiche of his earlier self but his first 3 movies are brilliant. After Tenebaums it went down hill although Fantastic Mr Fox was pretty good.

It;s funny how familiarity breeds contempt.

Kevin Smith how many decent movies did he make after Mallrats?

Last edited: