Worst Movie EVER?

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Looks like The Haunting of Sharon Tate is set to be the worst of the year, and it's only April. Full disclosure: I've seen it, and it's the equivalent of the director taking a really long piss on Sharon's grave. To make matters worse, he has a Nicole Brown Simpson movie out next. I think I'll resist that one, like I should have this.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I can't wait for the inevitable HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT movie .. I saw them live twice, interviewed them the first time for a fanzine, the second time their manager asked me for copies of photos I was taking of them with a view to putting them on the back of one of their albums. I don't know if that ever happened (my pics being used) but I sent him the film.

bob61

Devoted Cultist
Looks like The Haunting of Sharon Tate is set to be the worst of the year, and it's only April. Full disclosure: I've seen it, and it's the equivalent of the director taking a really long piss on Sharon's grave. To make matters worse, he has a Nicole Brown Simpson movie out next. I think I'll resist that one, like I should have this.
a review of the film by roger ebert , https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-haunting-of-sharon-tate-2019 , the movie soundtrack includes a song written & sung by charles manson himself , the track " cease to exist "

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
I have recently watched (possibly endured) Robot Monster. A 1950's Z Grade monster movie featuring a guy in a bad gorilla suit & wearing a diving helmet wiping out humanity. It's so appallingly bad, it's good (kind of). Researching it, I found it often ranked one of the worst movies ever made. I'd have to agree.
Find the trailer below, the full movie is on YouTube too:
I love this movie! It makes Gone With The Wind look like a typical Michael Bay movie...

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
the movie soundtrack includes a song written & sung by charles manson himself , the track " cease to exist "
Interestingly, Cease to Exist is the only Manson song to have been commercially recorded during the 60s. He sold it to Beach Boy Dennis Wilson (who was toying with the idea of signing Manson up to Brother Records, the Beach Boys' short lived record label). Wilson made some changes to it and recorded it with The Beach Boys as Never Learn Not To Love. It was initially a B side, then also showed up on their 1969 odds and sods album 20/20.

I've read that when Manson heard the Beach Boys version he was so incensed that Wilson had changed some of his lyrics that he grabbed a gun and drove over to his house. Fortunately Wilson was out at the time, and Manson got bored waiting for him and went back home.

It's not a particularly interesting song in itself IMO. But an odd chapter among many odd chapters in the story of The Beach Boys.

GNC

King-Sized Canary

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Will Homer and Marge be in it?
I doubt this clown of a director could buy the rights. Presumably OJ will be a demonic force in his telling. I shouldn't be giving him publicity, really, probably shouldn't have mentioned his efforts.

ChasFink

Devoted Cultist
The Flying Nun

.. I've just learned there's full episodes of this on Youtube, it looks fantastically shit ..

Lamest superhero ever...
When I was a kid (and going to a Catholic grade school) I actually enjoyed this show. It wasn't the worst of the gimmicky sitcoms on American TV in the early 1960s, although in retrospect there was nothing exceptional about it either.
Fun trivia fact: The episode "You Can't Get There from Here" was written by Harlan Ellison.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Anything with Casey Afleck in it. Not bothered if I have spelled his name wrong.
Even before the allegations he was a creep, I found him offputting. That he has an Oscar is confounding. And for Manchester By the Sea, one of the most boring dramas of recent years. That said, I didn't mind him in The Old Man and the Gun, maybe because his character was such a loser.

Lizard King

Ephemeral Spectre
Long before the allegations for me. Even the smallest of parts in Good Will Hunting{thanks bruv} puts me off watching the film again. Having said that, there is something irritating about brother Ben also.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Long before the allegations for me. Even the smallest of parts in Good Will Hunting{thanks bruv} puts me off watching the film again. Having said that, there is something irritating about brother Ben also.
I don't mind Ben so much, though he does have a strong "trying not to have another drink" vibe about him. Really enjoyed Argo, for example, even if they did embellish the story to make it more of a thriller. But it was a good thriller.

Lizard King

Ephemeral Spectre
The Cage starring Lou Ferringo{Original Hulk} Makes you wonder why I watched it in the first place, really. Lou cashing in years later on his earlier success. I was a kid at the time and I suppose I wanted to see if he really was deaf.

Lizard King

Ephemeral Spectre
I don't mind Ben so much, though he does have a strong "trying not to have another drink" vibe about him. Really enjoyed Argo, for example, even if they did embellish the story to make it more of a thriller. But it was a good thriller.
To be fair to Ben he isn't in the same bracket as his brother, and didn't used to take himself seriously"Mallrats, Chasing Amy} It's maybe the "I could murder a drink vibe" that is the issue.I have still to watch Argo, which I would like to see. Batman I won't give the benefit of doubt to. I would however,like to see Casey Afleck in Argos, serving at the collection point.