• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Worst Movie EVER?

I might be wrong on this one because I saw it at the cinema when it was released and haven't tried to re watch it since then .. the film starring Harrison Ford/Deckard/Han Solo/Indiana Jones called 'Frantic' was anything but frantic to my memory .. maybe I'm being unfair because Ford had a lot to live up to in comparison to his earlier iconic roles so I had built in expectations ? .. I just remember him portraying a haggard and stumbling man .. maybe I'll re watch it as an adult and appreciate it more now .. I dunno ..

I might be wrong on this one because I saw it at the cinema when it was released and haven't tried to re watch it since then .. the film starring Harrison Ford/Deckard/Han Solo/Indiana Jones called 'Frantic' was anything but frantic to my memory .. maybe I'm being unfair because Ford had a lot to live up to in comparison to his earlier iconic roles so I had built in expectations ? .. I just remember him portraying a haggard and stumbling man .. maybe I'll re watch it as an adult and appreciate it more now .. I dunno ..
First Basic Instinct and now this?

:eek:

First Basic Instinct and now this?

:eek:
asharonstoneballcontrol.gif

I think it's a finely-crafted film.

It's far better than the last Indiana Jones movie. I actually though he put in a good performance away from his, (for the time), hero/leading man roles.
I seem to remember that's what threw me at the time, I was hoping to watch more Han Solo or Indiana and instead got Harrison Ford looking worried a lot and also suddenly a lot older.

I'll carry him shoulder high and then dump him in the Liffey. I'll dance on his grave if they recover the body.

I think the death penalty is a tad harsh for making your own James Bond vanity project.

The Full Monty was pretty shit. I know it was successful but let's look at it this way if it's ever remade

*wavy lines wavy lines*

A load of earnest, hard working and likeable women (mostly mates) are all laid off .. so they become strippers to financially survive. To much laughter. The End.

The Full Monty was pretty shit. I know it was successful but let's look at it this way if it's ever remade

*wavy lines wavy lines*

A load of earnest, hard working and likeable women (mostly mates) are all laid off .. so they become strippers to financially survive. To much laughter. The End.
I hope they do an all-female remake of the Full Monty. I'd watch that.

Women watching male strippers is less sleazy than men watching female strippers. Don't know why, it just is.

Anyway, have you never seen Showgirls?

Neil Breen is back! The new trailer for his latest epic, Twisted Pair (?!):

After advocating murdering millions of people he doesn't like very much with his last movie, he's back on safer ground with his regular Messiah complex, stunning special effects and laptop abuse. In theaters!

After advocating murdering millions of people he doesn't like very much with his last movie, he's back on safer ground with his regular Messiah complex, stunning special effects and laptop abuse. In theaters!
That was unbelievably bad.

Orca. Worst thing I've ever seen, Killer Whale/Orca hunts down the man who killed its mate. Complete and utter nonsense, clearly a Jaws cash in, not even a "So Bad It's Good" movie.

Orca. Worst thing I've ever seen, Killer Whale/Orca hunts down the man who killed its mate. Complete and utter nonsense, clearly a Jaws cash in, not even a "So Bad It's Good" movie.
That movie had me going "What?!" or "Oh, that's just too stupid for words!" at regular intervals...

I've heard about this guy, but never seen anything he's produced. Judging from the clip, it looks like what someone would produce in order to get funding to make the movie for real.

I doubt EVIL BONG won any oscars but it looks like something you'd enjoy before waking up the next morning still on your couch covered in doritos and unable to remember how it ended ..

That was the longest 3 minutes and 54 seconds of my life.

Back