• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Worst Movie EVER?

I saw 'first blood' again for the first time in about 20 years and i was quite moved by Stallones ending speech, for all his critisism he isnt a bad actor hes just been in a lot of bad films

Stallone is actually quite versatile, and even sends himself up from time to time. I can't say that I'm his greatest fan, all the same, but for 2 really enjoyable films of his which show his range, I'd recommend Demolition Man (heck, even Wesley Snipes is good in that) and Copland.

Stallone is actually quite versatile, and even sends himself up from time to time. I can't say that I'm his greatest fan, all the same, but for 2 really enjoyable films of his which show his range, I'd recommend Demolition Man (heck, even Wesley Snipes is good in that) and Copland.
Just dont mention 'stop or my mom will shoot' :hahazebs: or the appalling 'judge dredd' film *shudder* :eek:

A Donovan Winter film, which means a weird mix of mundane Britishness and lurid sexploitation. He was a genius in his own mind, I gather. Yeah, I've seen it, it's mildly notorious for the scene where the Swingin' London hero tries to seduce Playboy centerfold twins Mary and Madeleine Collinson and they end up ignoring him and having sex with each other. If you like lesbian incest, this is the movie for you.

A better Winter film is The Deadly Females, which is about lady assassins in British suburbia, and strangely compelling in its naffness.
No FASTER PUSSYCAT KILL KILL !! then .. I'm re-watching that at the moment :)

facebook_1614982298855_6773726716018664567.jpg

Don't you just know that when that guy says 'i want to watcha movie, not a fossil' what he means is, 'i want to watch people strapped to walls and killed with chainsaws'.

You're showing your age there, he probably wants to see CGI renderings of men in spandex punching each other through walls.

Blade Runner 2049 is an overlong quite good film with an hour-shorter, brilliant film hidden within it. The original is a shade under two hours, and there's no reason this one shouldn't be as well.

But then it would have had fewer flying cars. Flying cars combating each other, even harpooned.

I tried watching Blade Runner 2049 four times. In the end I gave up and just read the synopsis. Still a lot of worse movies though.

Not sure about the depiction of sexism and violence towards women in Blade Runner 2049. No. I am. I didn’t like it. I also mentally nagged the director about how xxxxxxx managed to get into the police station and murder xxxxxxxxx. Where’s all the enhance the CCTV footage and print me a hard copy right there?

The cinema where I saw it had awful booming audio and the grey 3D glasses made for a totally gloomy and pretty shitty experience.

Blade Runner 2049 is an overlong quite good film with an hour-shorter, brilliant film hidden within it. The original is a shade under two hours, and there's no reason this one shouldn't be as well.
A prequel set in the time where the Replicants are sent into space would have been a far better option, blending as it rightly should with the Alien franchise. That would have provided many more options.

I am sure Blade Runner 2049 has it fan base, but these kind of movies remind me of the movie

2001 : A Space Odyssey

What was the baby at the end ?

In Blade Runner 2049, did Office K have normal memories and did he die on the steps at the end ?

Both movies story lines are about as clear as mud which is frustrating.

I like movies with endings !

I want to see Hungry Hungry Hippos the Movie where a bunch of hippos gather around a pool where 50 lettuces are dropped in (after about half an hour build up). Meg Markle can do the voice over for all I care but as long as we see a fight where they bite crocodiles in half and there are scores at the end, I think the concept is a winner.

Hollywood. I have plenty more ideas way better than this one but I’m protecting the IP.

I also mentally nagged the director about how xxxxxxx managed to get into the police station and murder xxxxxxxxx. Where’s all the enhance the CCTV footage and print me a hard copy right there?

Under GDPR they didn't have access to the footage.

A prequel set in the time where the Replicants are sent into space would have been a far better option, blending as it rightly should with the Alien franchise. That would have provided many more options.

Blade Runnaz vs Ecksomorfs vs Batmanz vs Wunder Wimminz vs Marvelz vs Starz War vs Coronation Streetz

Back