• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Worst Movie EVER?

Oh now steady on. That falls into the so-bad-it's-good category.
Actually, that's so-bad-it's-unwatchable.
1m3tw1.gif

Nothing's as boring as Manos The Hands of Fate.
I've only seen it on Mystery Science Theatre which made it bearable, can't imagine i would have been able to sit through it otherwise.

Manos has no sense of pacing whatsoever. It's excruciating. Also funny in a how-is-it-even-possible-for-anything-to-be-this-bad kind of way. Still slightly more tolerable than Mac and Me, though.

I haven't seen MAD HEIDI yet and probably never will so to be fair it might be great in a bad way ..

Mad Heidi has not been finished yet, its a crowd funded film and they have raised the money but still waiting...

This looks like a pile of pants, I might watch this tonight .. :popc:

THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE - 1962

The Killing Of Satan looks even worse ..

Last edited:

I think I've seen that first one. Mostly someone with their head stuck through a table, I think. And a MYSTERIOUS CLOSET!!! :omg: It could have been worse.

I think I've seen that first one. Mostly someone with their head stuck through a table, I think. And a MYSTERIOUS CLOSET!!! :omg: It could have been worse.
The Brain That Wouldn't Die! Brilliant!

I fondly remember the Bud Spencer & Terence Hill movies from the 70s and 80s, but I obviously hadn't watched them all.
Me and a friend came across this one on Amazon Prime and had to watch it.
It had its funny moments, but it must be one of their worst.

"Who Finds a Friend Finds a Treasure"​

The pirate fight scene.

Full movie

Last edited:
I loved Bud Spencer and Terrance Hill, the first of theirs i ever watched was Watch Out Were Mad, cool film, Bud always reminded me of my dad, only my dad was thinner lol, not a fab film, terrible acting by some of the bad guys lol, but watchable

I loved Bud Spencer and Terrance Hill, the first of theirs i ever watched was Watch Out Were Mad, cool film, Bud always reminded me of my dad, only my dad was thinner lol

I've never come across these two guys before. Maybe it's because (in spite of their fake names) they're Italian?

Yes, Bud died a couple (?) of years ago, but Terrence is still with us. Absolute megastars in Italy and many places around the world - just not in the UK or USA because they hit the big time when dubbing was falling out of favour there!

So, I suffered 2 and 1/2 hours watching the new Dune movie and the movie ends in the middle of the story.

Warner Brothers does not know if it wants to make part two since the first part costed 165 million dollars.

W T F

So, I suffered 2 and 1/2 hours watching the new Dune movie and the movie ends in the middle of the story.

Warner Brothers does not know if it wants to make part two since the first part costed 165 million dollars.

W T F

You could always watch the end of the David Lynch version to find out what happens.

The Brain That Wouldn't Die got the MST3K treatment, which is pretty much a certificate of authentic awfulness. I recall it being a pretty risible film the crew had a lot of fun with.

I imagine they would have to cut quite a bit for broadcast, that film is one of the early gore horrors. Not quite Herschel Gordon Lewis, but it has its moments.

This is supposed to be a bit crap. Will give it a go…

View attachment 47032
Well, finished WW84.

I’ve certainly seen worse. Including earlier on today! Probably be a long time till I watch it again to be honest as there are certainly a lot better out there. There were internal inconsistencies, continuity errors, one scene didn’t have the framework for the special effects removed, the credits list Gary Newman instead of Numan and so on. Enough mistakes of various kinds to be jarring and noticeable. And so on.

Back