• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

X-Drones: Photos / Illustrations

A

Anonymous

In a Fortean Times or UFO magazine a while back, there was a picture taken from the the moons surface of what was called a X-Drone, it was a definate built vehicle. I can't find any pictures of it on the internet. I think one of the sources was the book Someone else is on the Moon or something akin to that title. The implication being that the X-drone was a Alien "Bulldozer/rover". Can anyone shed any light on the X-Drones. I know that there has been controversy over the fact there isn't any pictures of the moon rovers etc that were left on the moon. Maybe this is one of these elusive pictures, it looked to me like it was the Russian unmanned rover due to the tracks in the moon soil. Thats using Occams Razor, maybe it is an ET Bulldozer?

that book..

(out of print) was by "Leslie Watkins" somebody else is on the moon...there's one called --we discovered alien bases on the moon by "Strickland" still in print..I think scientist said that those were boulders that rolled and made track like markings

Re: that book..

There are pictures of [alleged] 'X' shaped machinery that looks like they are mining the craters . I have seen them online!

The book you talk about "Somebody Else Is On The Moon" was written by George Leonard. He has these photographs in it. Apparently these 'X-Drones' are in a few places, 'King Crater' being one of these areas.

I did a search for them and come up with only 1 or 2 very poorly scanned images...not worth posting. I know there are clearer piccies out there somewhere, I have seen them.

Maybe someone else has seen these piccies online and can shed some light on the source?!
Good Luck in your search.

:cool:

Googling 'lunar anomalies' will produce lots of links.

Links to the actual photo's??

There are lots of links that make mention of the photographs, but I tried hard to locate some...no deal.

Ooh yeh...the 'rolling rocks' ain't the same as the X-drones.

Different thing.

=-)

Re: that book..

ruffready said:
(out of print) was by "Leslie Watkins" somebody else is on the moon...there's one called --we discovered alien bases on the moon by "Strickland" still in print..I think scientist said that those were boulders that rolled and made track like markings

weren't there some of those in Death Valley?
See Here

In an edition of FT ?

I know that I saw the X-Drones in FT a while back...I just can't get to my old copies right now. If it wasn't FT it was definatley Birdalls Ufo mag. Thanks for all your efforts-
The X-Drones Are Out There...

There was an article in FT relating to lunar structures. It was in FT 112 (July 1998) and a small part of it is here on this site -

http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/112_mooncity.shtml
Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be retrieved from the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20030812200648/http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/112_mooncity.shtml

No X-drone pics I'm afraid, although I'm sure I have those photos in my set of The Unexplained. If I get a chance, I might dig them out and scan them.

Last edited by a moderator:
August Verango said:
There was an article in FT relating to lunar structures. It was in FT 112 (July 1998) and a small part of it is here on this site -

Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be retrieved from the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20030812200648/http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/112_mooncity.shtml

No X-drone pics I'm afraid, although I'm sure I have those photos in my set of The Unexplained. If I get a chance, I might dig them out and scan them.

There's definitely x-drone photos in The Unexplained. Clearly remember the x-drones from reading the swedish edition of The Unexplained at the library during the early 90's. None of the pics were very clear, as might be suspected.

And weren't there Y-drones too? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the thread Satan Banished from Devils Lake in the News stories forum, Rynner provides a link to a picture of Mars which appears to show an X-drone, (spotted by sharp-eyed me:D ).

Perhaps someone with an ounce of technical ability could provide a link?

Mana said:
On the thread Satan Banished from Devils Lake in the News stories forum, Rynner provides a link to a picture of Mars which appears to show an X-drone, (spotted by sharp-eyed me:D ).

Perhaps someone with an ounce of technical ability could provide a link?

I can't find the thread!

I remember seeing that!!

it was a photo showing devil dusters on mars. In one of the small craters there was what looked like a perfect "X".

I can't find the thread or the link either!

The only Dust Devil pic reference I have on my HD is this, but I can't see any X drones there - and hardly any craters!

(The context and dsecription of this photo is here. )

Dust Devils on Mars....nice

Most Excellant Mars Dust Devil link,my friend.

However,is there some kinda D-notice on the net over X-Drones photos..
No-one can find a link with a photo..

Its odd, maybe X-drones only appear on paper like Anton wilson said with snafus (sic)...

The X-Drones are out there.

Strange I couldn't find that thread! (Or spooky... :eek!!!!: )

And I had to look very hard to see the 'cross' - you guys must have bigger screens than mine! For other people less well endowed, here's a blow up of the crater in question:

I have no problem seeing the cross on my monitor. Some older monitors have appalling resolution. If you ever have to squint at your screen then it's time to get another!

The thread is now very visible on the first page of News Stories btw.

Rynner, your blow-up of the 'cross in the crater' makes it look more like a natural feature. Though it's still very curious.

Back