• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Zimbabwean Pastor Claims To Have God’s Direct Phone Number

ramonmercado

CyberPunk
Zimbabwean Pastor Claims to Have God’s Direct Phone Number
18th May 2017 Online Editor Lifestyle, Regional News 0

God-phone-number-750x421.jpg

Paul Sanyangore, a controversial pastor from Zimbabwe claims that he received God’s phone number from the Almighty Himself, and often receives calls from Him on how to best help his congregates.

Sanyangore, who also goes by the name “Pastor Talent”, first made the outrageous claim in February, after a video of him allegedly talking on the phone with God during a service at his church, Victory World International Ministries went viral on social media. In an interview with Zimbabwean news site H-Metro, he revealed that he was indeed on the phone with the Almighty, adding that he was surprised to see people so shocked about the whole thing.

“I have a direct channel, actually I have his number and I can call him when need rises,” Sanyangore said. “It is possible to talk to God, why would you doubt that I got a call from him? I actually have a direct line which I can call him and get instructions on how to proceed. I got this when I was praying and I heard a voice telling me to call direct.”

“I got instructions on the phone on what to do or say and that is what happened on Sunday. If the heavens spoke to Abraham why not us? You are of faith and people will always have doubts while others are being delivered,” the pastor added.

And if that wasn’t weird enough, Paul Sanyangore then went on to say that he would be launching a new show on his church’s television channel, Victory TV, called “Heaven Online”, where more of his phone conversations with God could be heard. He even said that he planned to reveal God’s phone number during a special service at the Victory World International Ministries, and invited people to attend so they could witness the miracle.

The big reveal never really happened, but that doesn’t mean Sanyangore lied. No, he just didn’t think it was the right time to do it. At the beginning of May, in a follow-up interview with H-Metro, he said he’ll definitely reveal God’s digits this month. ...

http://www.therealafrican.com/2017/05/zimbabwean-pastor-claims-to-have-gods-direct-phone-number/

By all means publish the number! Please!!

I can't wait to see what happens when "Rachel from CardMember Services" interrupts God's dinner, or the IRS scammers call threatening Him with arrest.

Old Testament smackdown! Yeah!

By all means publish the number! Please!!

I can't wait to see what happens when "Rachel from CardMember Services" interrupts God's dinner, or the IRS scammers call threatening Him with arrest.

Old Testament smackdown! Yeah!
:bish: now the angels are out of a job ( well the ones that carried messages from the almighty to mankind ) I wonder what shows up on caller Id GOD or HEAVEN

Last edited:
Why does god even need a phone number? why does he need a phone, come to think of it why is he bothering in communicating at all. What phone does he have?

Back