New profile posts

I'm ready to throw down Swifty, "just kidding" By the way I'd have an awful long swim.
If anyone fancies a fight, I can meet you in the Argos car park, Cromer today .. 18:30 you prick, if you think you're hard enough!
signing off, logging out, now, but people, be warned: fall-out has exceeded 50x legal limits and the entire planet should 'officially' be treated as nuclear waste
M
markrkingston1
There just doesn't seem to be the evidence of this worldwide as far as I can see. What makes you think it is so?
our collective life-expectancy has drastically decreased, because of radio-active fall-out: most life, including most humans will not live another estimated 9 years
while everybody around me is cheerful, because of Christmas, I try and warn everybody, including my superiors and family-members of the Fukushima ecocide
The thing about boobs...mostly enjoyed by men and babies. Mine get in the bloody way (try riding a trotting horse for three hours with 38DD's floppiting about in front of you, you'll see what I mean).
Vardoger
Vardoger
One can only imagine...
Yithian
Yithian
Just for reference, where and when am I able to try riding a trotting horse with 38DDs floppiting about in front of me?
Coal
Coal
Bloody hell, how am I going to get to sleep now?