• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Headlines

Crime Scene Expert Says Las Vegas Video Shows Entity Possibly "Cloaking Itself from the Camera"​

Crime scene recreation expert Scott Roder of Evidence Room Animation & Exhibits told NewsNation last month that not only has the video released last year by Las Vegas residents the Kenmore family not been altered, but it also shows an entity that is possibly cloaking itself.

The video was recorded around midnight between April 30th and May 1st in 2023 after the family reportedly encountered two tall alien beings. The reported beings appeared following the flight of a large fireball overhead and the apparent crash landing of something in their backyard.

“Once you see it, you can’t deny it,” Roder told NewsNation

https://www.singularfortean.com/new...tity-possibly-cloaking-itself-from-the-camera

Hedonistic upside-down cross alert!

“It was myself that removed the severed head from the memorial stone in the centre of the village. A member of the public came into the shop and said there’s a severed head on the centenary stone with a hedonistic upside down cross.

“I just removed the head and put it somewhere in the forest to let it rot and kept the cross for the police. People are quite appalled because children were walking by, because it was a rotting head after all.”

Oooh, a rotting head! Hedonists, restrain yourselves, though I know that goes against your wicked, pleasure-seeking nature! :rofl:

This is either the most important Fortean event of the UK year, so far or a sign that the Silly Season has landed, a bit early.

Last edited:
People are quite appalled because children were walking by, because it was a rotting head after all.”

giphy.gif

maximus otter

Woman who divorced ghost says he's 'jealous' after she 'adopts' a possessed clown

/a classic tale, as old as time

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-who-divorced-ghost-says-32849397

--------------------------
A woman who says she married then divorced a ghost has adopted a possessed clown - but says it's made her ex jealous.

Brocarde, 40, tied the knot with Victorian soldier spook Edwardo then split with him when she accused him cheating then stalking her. The singer and songwriter has now adopted a possessed clown after 'connecting' with him when spending a night at The Clown Motel In Nevada.

She toured the USA with the clown doll then has returned home to Oxfordshire with it to conduct a paranormal investigation on him. But she says her ex Edwardo has become jealous - and does not want the clown in the house. Ghost 'magnet' Brocarde encountered the possessed clown while touring the filming a series of haunted locations for her TV show pilot.

Last edited:
Woman who divorced ghost says he's 'jealous' after she 'adopts' a possessed clown

/a classic tale, as old as time

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-who-divorced-ghost-says-32849397

--------------------------
A woman who says she married then divorced a ghost has adopted a possessed clown - but says it's made her ex jealous.
Brocarde, 40, tied the knot with Victorian soldier spook Edwardo then split with him when she accused him cheating then stalking her. The singer and songwriter has now adopted a possessed clown after 'connecting' with him when spending a night at The Clown Motel In Nevada.
She toured the USA with the clown doll then has returned home to Oxfordshire with it to conduct a paranormal investigation on him. But she says her ex Edwardo has become jealous - and does not want the clown in the house. Ghost 'magnet' Brocarde encountered the possessed clown while touring the [COLOR=var(--section-link-colour)]world
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ filming a series of haunted locations for her TV show pilot.[/COLOR]
There was a time when we looked after people like this. Now we have care in the community.

This is the story of how the theft became known about. I found it an interesting read.

I'm not sure if this is in the right place either.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cpegg27g74do
I suppose his thought process must have been "If I sell this object worth between 15 and 30 grand for just forty quid, I'm less likely to get noticed." ... he must have been seriously desperate for cash to take a risk like that and also playing on a 'hiding in plain sight' angle. Although his style would make him unlikely to have had to deal with underworld types. What an idiot either way. This should probably be in our dumb criminals thread.

I suppose his thought process must have been "If I sell this object worth between 15 and 30 grand for just forty quid, I'm less likely to get noticed." ... he must have been seriously desperate for cash to take a risk like that and also playing on a 'hiding in plain sight' angle. Although his style would make him unlikely to have had to deal with underworld types. What an idiot either way. This should probably be in our dumb criminals thread.
Or maybe not so dumb. He's got away with it for over 20 years, if I read the article correctly. It was only because a buyer had a photographic memory that he was caught.

Back