• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT441

AgProv

Doctor of Disorientation Studies, UnseenUniversity
too North to be Midlands, too south to be North
Just back from a thrilling morning in hospital, having had another ride on the CTI merry-go-round... and. What - Already?

FT441 (Feb 2024) is on the mat, having slipped through a time-warp from a presumed date of arrival for next week. We have to look forward to (or I will, as I intend to crash to bed for a few hours)

Unidentified Frying Object! (your guess is as good as mine - suitably gnomic headline)
A Cosmic Light Show! (the enduring mystery of the Fatima visions)
The Toxteth Day Of The Dead! (apparently those musical pranksters the KLF are involved).

And as I desperately need sleep, the mag will remain unopened for now. Watch this space.

Ooooh, oohh ... I await mine eagerly. Our local postal service is pretty good at FT deliveries.

Just back from a thrilling morning in hospital, having had another ride on the CTI merry-go-round... and. What - Already?

FT441 (Feb 2024) is on the mat, having slipped through a time-warp from a presumed date of arrival for next week. We have to look forward to (or I will, as I intend to crash to bed for a few hours)

Unidentified Frying Object! (your guess is as good as mine - suitably gnomic headline)
A Cosmic Light Show! (the enduring mystery of the Fatima visions)
The Toxteth Day Of The Dead! (apparently those musical pranksters the KLF are involved).

And as I desperately need sleep, the mag will remain unopened for now. Watch this space.
is my film review of The Outcasts in it?

FT441 (Feb 2024) is on the mat, having slipped through a time-warp from a presumed date of arrival for next week.

This is the right week - it was last month's that was a week late, presumably so the FT elves could get a xmas break. Same thing happened last year.

No Outcasts review I'm afraid.

Subscribers normally get their issues the weekend before the release date.

I wish I could afford to build a house like the Megatron.
I've drawn out all the floor plans already. ;)

My copy of 441 arrived today.
Mine always come on a Saturday.
Is it early or late?

I wish I could afford to build a house like the Megatron.
I've drawn out all the floor plans already. ;)
The restaurant that used to be in Alconbury?
I went there a couple of times, but sadly they scrapped it.

Back