• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jim Elucier's Dreams

JimELUCIER

Author of The Tarot Wheel / I Ching Oracle Wheel.
It all came ahead tonight, like so many other times before, I felt as if I had to get away from talking with a woman. First of all, I'm not gay, or bi-sexual, and feelings I got tonight feel as if they are some kind of subconscious instruction, message, or suggestion. I felt like I am not supposed to be trying to get to know here. Like I was getting too close to kind of forbidden love I am usually left feeling somewhat sad that the opportunity could not happen. Yet with a weird understand that I wasn't supposed to be with her. This has happened to me numerous times over the years. Along with these events I have recorded many, very vivid dreams of having sex with a weird Being. Only once could I see its face, a Grey Alien. Many dreams of sleeping with something, or visiting something that is very powerful. In the dreams the Being keeps changing form. Sometimes a human, sometimes a ghost like figure, or a weird black machine that chases me down, and scans my body. Dreams of waking up in a bed full of grapes on their vines. The grapes hatch into babies I am not allowed to see. I've had many dreams of taking care of a large fetus like embryo. I will go into these further in later posts, or upon your request. I don't know people, maybe I'm an alien hybrid. Ha. Since I was kid, to the age of 30 I lived with my walls plastered with pictures of science fiction, ufo's and galaxies. I've seen many Ufo's in the skies in my life, and had at least two large chunks of my skin mysteriously missing. I feel I have to make sense of all this. Just not sure how.

I think a lot of us experience feelings of alienation, and feel that we don't quite fit into the human race. Personally, I think that's an inevitable consequence of living in a post-industrial society which is infested by bullshit of all kinds. You look around yourself and you think "Who the f**k ARE these people? What makes them tick?" However, I don't think that necessarily makes you some kind of alien hybrid. It just makes you someone who doesn't quite fit. The question that then arises, of course, is what do you do with that? How do you deal with that level of ambiguity?

How, odd that the Constructive response comes from Graylien.... o_O

I for one feel I could have been more open-minded and constructive, not to say welcoming of these contributions, although I tend to rely on my intuition in lieu of facts. Perhaps wrongly.

I'm sure Jim will explain further in due course.

Last edited:
I for one feel I could have been more open-minded and constructive, not to say welcoming of these contributions, although I tend to rely my intuition in lieu of facts. Perhaps wrongly.

I think most of us here have the same instinctive response to similar stories. However, we have to remember that we each buy or are subscribed to a magazine that publicises accounts such as these for our entertainment and examination, and it's an inevitable bonus that we occasionally have people appearing on the FTWB to impart their unusual experiences personally.

For me, the primary attraction to forteana is that it teaches me that people have experiences that almost certainly are not objective, but are real experiences nonetheless. I find it very nearly impossible to believe Jim's experience is simply as it appears to be. If it has deep psychological roots, as I suspect, the fact that psychology manifests so is extremely relevant to our understanding of human perception.

But can we rule out that the experiences (in this case, apparently dreams) are simply the perceptual manifestations of subtle entities, even inanimate forces, that are acting upon Jim, all of us at times, but are beyond the reach of our usual senses? After all, while many of us will want to dismiss Jim's account as, at best, psychologically driven dreams, many of us would accept the existence of poltergeist phenomenon, with its consistence through time and location, which seems to have a psychological element, yet has no clear solution. If polt phenomenon is real, it becomes far more likely that some similar forces act upon our psyche without our knowledge in much more subtle ways, appearing in our minds as, perhaps, alien violation or elven predation.

For my part, I don't believe that (sorry Star Trek and just about every other science fiction series since) aliens and humans can hybridise, when animals from our own planet in the same taxonomic order cannot. However, I don't discount the experiences of Jim, because he says they're his experiences, and as forteans, we've learnt people have those kinds of experiences whether they make sense or not. And that must mean something.

I suppose if enough of them hatched, they could make a film about it.......

Planet of the Grapes.
Hahahahah. Ya, good one. Starring the Fruit Loops. hahaha.

I for one feel I could have been more open-minded and constructive, not to say welcoming of these contributions, although I tend to rely on my intuition in lieu of facts. Perhaps wrongly.

Yes, Andy X, I will explain a lot more in the future. I am very busy with other things right now.

I think most of us here have the same instinctive response to similar stories. However, we have to remember that we each buy or are subscribed to a magazine that publicises accounts such as these for our entertainment and examination, and it's an inevitable bonus that we occasionally have people appearing on the FTWB to impart their unusual experiences personally.

For me, the primary attraction to forteana is that it teaches me that people have experiences that almost certainly are not objective, but are real experiences nonetheless. I find it very nearly impossible to believe Jim's experience is simply as it appears to be. If it has deep psychological roots, as I suspect, the fact that psychology manifests so is extremely relevant to our understanding of human perception.

But can we rule out that the experiences (in this case, apparently dreams) are simply the perceptual manifestations of subtle entities, even inanimate forces, that are acting upon Jim, all of us at times, but are beyond the reach of our usual senses? After all, while many of us will want to dismiss Jim's account as, at best, psychologically driven dreams, many of us would accept the existence of poltergeist phenomenon, with its consistence through time and location, which seems to have a psychological element, yet has no clear solution. If polt phenomenon is real, it becomes far more likely that some similar forces act upon our psyche without our knowledge in much more subtle ways, appearing in our minds as, perhaps, alien violation or elven predation.

For my part, I don't believe that (sorry Star Trek and just about every other science fiction series since) aliens and humans can hybridise, when animals from our own planet in the same taxonomic order cannot. However, I don't discount the experiences of Jim, because he says they're his experiences, and as forteans, we've learnt people have those kinds of experiences whether they make sense or not. And that must mean something.
Thank you PeteByrdie. An awesome reply with many good points. Yes it is possible that our Subconscious minds can produce all kinds of psychological events, even telekinetic ones. Our Paranormal experiences are always a subjective experience. We can say we've been visited by aliens until cows discovery their own cure for Mad Cow Disease, haha, but we can not make other people believe what can only be a subjective experience. Thank you for this important reply PeteByrdie. I hope to get to all of the important points you made here. Thank you.

PeteByrdie expressed the opinion that he believes it's unlikely humans could hybridize with aliens, and that seems a plausible opinion. But, what if we're related to "aliens" in some way we're not aware of?

I was in a large store one day a bunch of years ago, and I saw a woman pushing a shopping cart with a very young kid in the seat. That kid looked freaky. I realize he probably had some kind of medical condition like hydrocephaly or something like that....he had a very large head, freaky large BLUE eyes, a slit for a mouth and a tiny and very pointed chin. The kid looked exactly like images you see of "hybrid human/aliens". I really doubt that's what he was, but after seeing him....ya kinda wonder. ;)

PeteByrdie expressed the opinion that he believes it's unlikely humans could hybridize with aliens, and that seems a plausible opinion. But, what if we're related to "aliens" in some way we're not aware of?

I was in a large store one day a bunch of years ago, and I saw a woman pushing a shopping cart with a very young kid in the seat. That kid looked freaky. I realize he probably had some kind of medical condition like hydrocephaly or something like that....he had a very large head, freaky large BLUE eyes, a slit for a mouth and a tiny and very pointed chin. The kid looked exactly like images you see of "hybrid human/aliens". I really doubt that's what he was, but after seeing him....ya kinda wonder. ;)
Yes, there are many books, in fact a whole library dedicated to the idea that we are the creation of the Anunnaki, or Gods from outer space. It would not be too far fetched to suggest that indeed we are being used as Hybrid catalyst.

First let me start off with my opinions that we as a human race were in fact created by a super race of Light Beings. That these super Light Beings, or Beings of Light have created us to be super hybrid catalysts. That They can use us to build endless forms of life. Cryptozoology is filled with such examples of new species. Many of them created by us, since we were created in THEIR IMAGE. In the beginning, in the Bible the very first instructions we are given by God is "To go forth and multiply." So ever since we've been adventures, travelling, exploring, as the instructions suggested, and we have been multiplying endlessly. Multiplying not just in ways of self production, but in the manufacturing of everything in mass factories. During all this time history, specially resent history is jam packed with examples of humans mating with strange beings. Sightings of strange creatures interfering with human activity. It is as if the human race was created for the purpose of Alien hybrid experimentation. Perhaps our Creators are making numerous forms of hybrid creatures, taking them and using them to seed multiple dimensions, parallel universes and other worlds. We do in fact have a huge storage bank of so called 'useless DNA' strains. Scientists have no idea why we have so much access DNA. It is as if we have a thousand copies of our selves rapped within ourselves. Endless DNA layers of our own bodies. Maybe we are the custodians, chosen carriers of a million Alien races all rolled into one.

Well, Charles Fort did suggest a similar kind of theory in his own verbose way in The Book of the Damned.

Why not diplomatic relations established between the United States and Cyclorea—which, in our advanced astronomy, is the name of a remarkable wheel-shaped world or super-construction? Why not missionaries sent here openly to convert us from our barbarous prohibitions and other taboos, and to prepare the way for a good trade in ultra-bibles and super-whiskeys; fortunes made in selling us cast-off super-fineries, which we'd take to like an African chief to someone's old silk hat from New York or London?

The answer that occurs to me is so simple that it seems immediately acceptable, if we accept that the obvious is the solution of all problems, or if most of our perplexities consist in laboriously and painfully conceiving of the unanswerable, and then looking for answers—using such words as "obvious" and "solution" conventionally—

Or: Would we, if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle?

Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relation with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation?

I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:

That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:

That something owns this earth—all others warned off.

In regards to THE ALIEN GREY QUEEN here is one example of many taken from my LiveJournal Blogs. www.mystagogue5.livejournal.com Before I share the following dreams I must tell you that A, prior to these dreams which began a few years ago, I had numerous dreams of being probed in the eyes, brain surgeries, and lasers running up and down my spine. And B, the exact dreams may not be exactly as they were recorded on my LiveJournal Blogs, It would take quit some time to find that entry since it occurred 5 or 6 years ago. Thank you....In a shorter version of the dream I was standing in a dark room surrounded by a dim light. I could see where the light was coming from. Then I saw a tall, thin Grey standing on a round platform. I think he called me over. I was with him floating upward on the platform. Then I remember a large spider like creature dig its way into my lower back. I could feel it climbing up my spine like it was a ladder. I could feel the pain. I was being told it was a Queen layer her eggs inside me. The next thing I remember was laying on some bed in a lite blue room. It felt as if ages had gone by. I remember feeling pregnant. This is so weird. I remember giving birth to two massive sacs. Then what I think is another dream later on I am shown the sacs. They are massive, 5 feet long, by 3 feet wide, they are filled with glowing eggs. I am then told they are mine. I run in fear. In dreams that I would have in the later years I would keep dreaming of two Beings. One was a large, amoeba like plasma, part mechanical, part fetus. In these reoccurring dreams I would have to look after it. It would talk to me while I was doing other chores. It would sometimes fall off a table or a counter, and I would guilty. I had to pick it up and nature it as best I could. The other Being were spiders invading homes that I had lived in before. The spiders would be everywhere, they would keep trying to choke me with a thin, iron strength thread, rapped around my throat. Neither of these dreams have occurred again in over a year now.

UFO SIGHTING : Just thought I would report my UFO sighting that I had today. Actually it was 8 P.M. Central time, [Canada]. Me and my friend Thomas both saw it. We were walking down by the river when we both noticed a bright light in the sky. The bright light faded, then increased to brightness, then faded, grew bright and faded again disappearing. I thought that it was clouds moving across Venus. But when the clouds cleared a few minutes later I noticed that Venus, bring very bright in the West, was much, much lower on the horizon. I had to know agree with my friend that indeed we had saw something very unusual. The lights we saw made no noise, it did not seem to move at all. No end trails, and it seemed so close that it seemed barely under the clouds. This sighting took place in my home town of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Has anybody ever seen this kind of UFO light ? Oh, I should also say that the light never changed colour, it was white through and through.

Well i posted somewhere about the only time i ever saw any such thing which looked just like a star until it was joined by several more star looking things and they proceeded to perform a weaving dancing movement. Then they were joined by several more and cue more weaving (dancing), still all looking like stars, forming various shapes, splitting off and reforming until they all came together in a crescent shape, became very bright then faded and winked out.

Well i posted somewhere about the only time i ever saw any such thing which looked just like a star until it was joined by several more star looking things and they proceeded to perform a weaving dancing movement. Then they were joined by several more and cue more weaving (dancing), still all looking like stars, forming various shapes, splitting off and reforming until they all came together in a crescent shape, became very bright then faded and winked out.
An animated smiley? The Cheshire Cat? Who knows what lurks in our subcoscious? ;)

wouldn't have thought so. neither did i put it down to high altitude glow worms, luminous seagulls or venus reflecting off swamp gas. Doesn't imply that there isn't a conventional explanation, just not sure what that may be. However i also dont think it was a vanguard invasion from the gamma quadrant. Quite like the idea of the cheshire cat just leaving his grin lying around though:D

An animated smiley? The Cheshire Cat? Who knows what lurks in our subcoscious? ;)
Yes. There are quit a few people reporting seeing a star, or bright light in the sky suddenly splitting off into many lights, then merging again. I wonder if they are gathering up samples of the atmosphere, and magnetosphere like a wide fishing net, you know ?

Back