• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jim Elucier's Dreams

Been continuing to have dreams of Fairie like Beings, and Alien Abduction like dreams. Also many new dreams that have later come true in reality, or this reality. Anyone else ?

Presumably the 'scoops' left markings still visible. I think we would all be intrigued to see photos of that...

I quite liked the bit about the grapes.
Ya, I've been cautious when eating grapes ever since. LOL. I wash them under hot water now to make sure their not alive.

I think most of us here have the same instinctive response to similar stories. However, we have to remember that we each buy or are subscribed to a magazine that publicises accounts such as these for our entertainment and examination, and it's an inevitable bonus that we occasionally have people appearing on the FTWB to impart their unusual experiences personally.

For me, the primary attraction to forteana is that it teaches me that people have experiences that almost certainly are not objective, but are real experiences nonetheless. I find it very nearly impossible to believe Jim's experience is simply as it appears to be. If it has deep psychological roots, as I suspect, the fact that psychology manifests so is extremely relevant to our understanding of human perception.

But can we rule out that the experiences (in this case, apparently dreams) are simply the perceptual manifestations of subtle entities, even inanimate forces, that are acting upon Jim, all of us at times, but are beyond the reach of our usual senses? After all, while many of us will want to dismiss Jim's account as, at best, psychologically driven dreams, many of us would accept the existence of poltergeist phenomenon, with its consistence through time and location, which seems to have a psychological element, yet has no clear solution. If polt phenomenon is real, it becomes far more likely that some similar forces act upon our psyche without our knowledge in much more subtle ways, appearing in our minds as, perhaps, alien violation or elven predation.

For my part, I don't believe that (sorry Star Trek and just about every other science fiction series since) aliens and humans can hybridise, when animals from our own planet in the same taxonomic order cannot. However, I don't discount the experiences of Jim, because he says they're his experiences, and as forteans, we've learnt people have those kinds of experiences whether they make sense or not. And that must mean something.
Just for the record. There are numerous reports of people all over the world seeing, and experiencing Cryptids, or hybrid animals. So the idea the animals are not in hybrid mode maybe premature. And yes there is world wide affects on the mind coming from hybrid producing forces, natural, or supernatural.

Presumably the 'scoops' left markings still visible. I think we would all be intrigued to see photos of that...
Tried taking photos but the 'scoops' evaporate too quickly.

I think a lot of us experience feelings of alienation, and feel that we don't quite fit into the human race. Personally, I think that's an inevitable consequence of living in a post-industrial society which is infested by bullshit of all kinds. You look around yourself and you think "Who the f**k ARE these people? What makes them tick?" However, I don't think that necessarily makes you some kind of alien hybrid. It just makes you someone who doesn't quite fit. The question that then arises, of course, is what do you do with that? How do you deal with that level of ambiguity?
So people's dreams of alien abduction maybe a unconscious response to society?

DREAM of BEING ATOMIZED.

The other day I dreamt I was in a room writing a book. I was hand writing with a pencil. I was with a group of other writers in a library room. It was dimly lit. A man approaches me. He looks at the cover of my book I just drew. Then he says we should go for a drink down the street. We go and have a drink at some location I've never been before. He leaves, and I walk out the front door to suddenly be in another room. I see a couple of people walking around what looks like a massive, red, wood chipper. One woman tries to convince me to step into the machine. She explains it is a time travelling machine, and I will be instantly transported to another place. She says others are already there waiting for me. While dreaming I recall having this dream once before. I chickened out that time. But this time I placed my legs into the machine. I could feel a slight pulling on my legs, like a vacuum. Then I fall into the machine, being sucked down into a deep, dark, black, vacuum of space. Soon I begin to see a yellow atmosphere surround me. It is filled with honeycomb grids. The grids, as I pass through them are bright red like the wires of a toaster. Before I began the fall I heard the woman say I would be 'atomized', rebuilt on the other side. Suddenly I slide into a chair in a room where tow Japanese men dressed in black tuxedo's ask me questions, trying to ground my mind.

Mate, has anybody ever suggested to you that you're a tad self-absorbed?

There's a load of cool content on this board which was not created by you. Really. Tons of stuff. Interaction with the ideas of others can be fun too. Give it a try. Bump a few threads around that aren't focused just on you. It's healthy.

Gwaan.

There's a load of cool content on this board which was not created by you. Really. Tons of stuff. Interaction with the ideas of others can be fun too. Give it a try. Bump a few threads around that aren't focused just on you. It's healthy.

Gwaan.
Thank you, I will take this into consideration.

Gwaan.
When I get more time I will engage with more people.

Well i posted somewhere about the only time i ever saw any such thing which looked just like a star until it was joined by several more star looking things and they proceeded to perform a weaving dancing movement. Then they were joined by several more and cue more weaving (dancing), still all looking like stars, forming various shapes, splitting off and reforming until they all came together in a crescent shape, became very bright then faded and winked out.
My mom and dad have seen many orbs. At first they look like close satellites, then they would make crazy maneuvers.

It all came ahead tonight, like so many other times before, I felt as if I had to get away from talking with a woman. First of all, I'm not gay, or bi-sexual, and feelings I got tonight feel as if they are some kind of subconscious instruction, message, or suggestion. I felt like I am not supposed to be trying to get to know here. Like I was getting too close to kind of forbidden love I am usually left feeling somewhat sad that the opportunity could not happen. Yet with a weird understand that I wasn't supposed to be with her. This has happened to me numerous times over the years. Along with these events I have recorded many, very vivid dreams of having sex with a weird Being. Only once could I see its face, a Grey Alien. Many dreams of sleeping with something, or visiting something that is very powerful. In the dreams the Being keeps changing form. Sometimes a human, sometimes a ghost like figure, or a weird black machine that chases me down, and scans my body. Dreams of waking up in a bed full of grapes on their vines. The grapes hatch into babies I am not allowed to see. I've had many dreams of taking care of a large fetus like embryo. I will go into these further in later posts, or upon your request. I don't know people, maybe I'm an alien hybrid. Ha. Since I was kid, to the age of 30 I lived with my walls plastered with pictures of science fiction, ufo's and galaxies. I've seen many Ufo's in the skies in my life, and had at least two large chunks of my skin mysteriously missing. I feel I have to make sense of all this. Just not sure how.
Thank you everyone.

Back