• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Phenomena Magazine: Free Monthly Online Fortean Publication

Paul_Exeter

Justified & Ancient

About Phenomena Magazine​

"Recognised as the leading online magazine of its kind, now distributed worldwide, 'Phenomena Magazine' is a FREE monthly publication produced by Zohar Entertainment Group & MAPIT. Phenomena Magazine looks into the whole realm of the Strange, Profound, Unknown and Unexplained, delving into Paranormal, Ufological, Cryptozoological, Parapsychological subjects and Fortean Events. Journalist Steve Mera provides his own fascinating articles and interviews along with guest writers, reviews of books, movies and documentaries add to the content as do recent news items from around the world. Phenomena Magazine can be downloaded every month for FREE in PDF Format"​

https://www.phenomenamagazine.co.uk/about/

Have to admit I keep forgetting about this magazine, any readers on here? For a free publication it is well produced with many interesting articles (and some that might stretch your credulity).

About Phenomena Magazine​

"Recognised as the leading online magazine of its kind, now distributed worldwide, 'Phenomena Magazine' is a FREE monthly publication produced by Zohar Entertainment Group & MAPIT. Phenomena Magazine looks into the whole realm of the Strange, Profound, Unknown and Unexplained, delving into Paranormal, Ufological, Cryptozoological, Parapsychological subjects and Fortean Events. Journalist Steve Mera provides his own fascinating articles and interviews along with guest writers, reviews of books, movies and documentaries add to the content as do recent news items from around the world. Phenomena Magazine can be downloaded every month for FREE in PDF Format"​

https://www.phenomenamagazine.co.uk/about/

Have to admit I keep forgetting about this magazine, any readers on here? For a free publication it is well produced with many interesting articles (and some that might stretch your credulity).
I've occassionally read it in the past but like you keep forgetting about it.

Thanks for the reminder.

I never knew about it until now - flicking through a couple of issues, there are some well-known names popping up as article authors.

Back