• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Obsessed ain't you and be it flies or no flies can you sow a bit of respect as your spinning the same record all the time and it's getting boring.
I think you mean 'show respect' and it must be obvious that I have little respect for the Skinwalker nonsense. The show-runners appear to be deliberately distorting the truth to attract viewers, just like the Oak Island people and the Ancient Aliens people. Don't be taken in by the flim-flam; if they have any good evidence (and they don't) let them share it all for proper analysis by disinterested parties.

Last edited:
It doesn’t sound like there is a UFO threat in the skies at all or to people on the ground.

Are UFOs benevolent ?
Your question is very interesting. The great unknown is being able to define what is benevolent or evil. Probably for each physical, paraphysical or paranormal world we could define it with different parameters. Even for our own world and comparing different races or even animal species, it would be very complex to establish a parameter of friendship or enmity. What I have discovered after more than 4 decades of study is that we must analyze each episode for what it is without having the obligation to define friendship or enmity. Many events that have produced physical or psychological evidence to witnesses are impossible to quantify as goodness or evil. Our measurement parameters do not work on the interactions between different dimensions of reality.​

I think you mean 'show respect' and it must be obvious that I have little respect for the Skinwalker nonsense. The show-runners appear to be deliberately distorting the truth to attract viewers, just like the Oak Island people and the Ancient Aliens people. Don't be taken in by the flim-flam; if they have any good evidence (and they don't) let them share it all for proper analysis by disinterested parties.
I do not doubt that any television show has to be attractive to the interested public. However, my experience tells me that many of the events that occurred at Skinwalker Ranch have occurred in many other places in the world and in some of them almost all of them have been repeated, including UAP, orbs, mysterious creatures, skinwalkers, paranormal phenomena, electromagnetic disturbances. and even the existence of ancestral legends and rock art that are linked to current events.
I have been able to register them in the region of Monte Uritorco, province of Cordoba, Argentina.
Of course there is a lot of deception, show, and false prophets, but if you are a good researcher you will be able to realize in a few minutes since their actions are quite clumsy.

Utter crap; more flies. You can even see the wings on this one.
84381965-13376289-image-a-78_1714670077115.jpg
:pop: "Really?" All I can see - here and now, are black, white & various forms of grey digital pixels on a grey background! I wouldn't clearly define this as being evidence of anything let alone being flies with their wings being clearly visible. . . sorry, the only objects that seem to look a bit 'odd' (shadow-wise) are the ones to the left, and to the right of centre and they could be anything at all.

Well, small, fast, blurry objects with white extensions on each side are most likely to be flies, and least likely to be paranormal orbs, a category which is almost certainly non-existent.

Here's an animated .gif I've just made showing one of the objects; this is obviously a relatively nearby insect, not a distant alien or extradimensional craft. You can see the wings flapping. This latest episode is simply full of slow-motion captures of insects and birds at different distances from the camera.

Of course aliens or extradimensional entities might be masquerading as insects, but that is a curious strategy for any non-human intelligence to adopt.
insect2.gif

I've always recommended that these 'investigators' use stereo cameras, which could establish a reasonably exact distance (and size) of any object captured on film- but this advice is rarely, if ever, followed.

Well, small, fast, blurry objects with white extensions on each side are most likely to be flies, and least likely to be paranormal orbs, a category which is almost certainly non-existent.
There is actually plenty of evidence for orbs, there was a classical example at the Skinwalker early on when the owner's two dogs ran after a couple of orbs and were found crushed into the ground. One of the witnesses was invited to the ranch to explain and he was clearly 100% genuine. Ryan Skinner who was terrified by an orb during his (illegal) visits to the ranch also described his experience. The wife of the CIA man who inadvertantly carried something home after his visit to the ranch was touched by an orb and nearly died as a result.

My opinion in the last 4 seasons of Skinwalker Ranch there have been many orbs photographed and I don’t think these are birds or flies.

Since there is supposed to be something mysterious that Bigelow buried into the mesa that would answer a lot of questions, Travis’s group is taken too long to go after the mesa.

Here's an animated .gif I've just made showing one of the objects; this is obviously a relatively nearby insect, not a distant alien or extradimensional craft. You can see the wings flapping. This latest episode is simply full of slow-motion captures of insects and birds at different distances from the camera.

Of course aliens or extradimensional entities might be masquerading as insects, but that is a curious strategy for any non-human intelligence to adopt.
View attachment 76366

I've always recommended that these 'investigators' use stereo cameras, which could establish a reasonably exact distance (and size) of any object captured on film- but this advice is rarely, if ever, followed.
The animation is very interesting and can certainly prove the real identification of some UAPs and Orbs as insects or perhaps birds. However, there are observations reported without the use of cameras that describe exactly the same in morphology and behavior. The catalog by Giuseppe Stilo, 2002, A Chronological Bibliography about Saint Elmo`s Fires, Ignes Fatui and "Earth Lights" is very interesting.
Likewise, I have had the opportunity to obtain many of the more than 700 sources that he cites
I have had observations of Orbs indoors and have interviewed people who report the same situations. A large part of the reports may be insects but it is worth investigating the origin of the remaining cases.

Fair enough ...once again sorry if I sounded too harsh bud.
I don't watch any of that tv stuff.

I apologise, too. I hope that I didn't seem to be criticising charliebrown's post; I always find his posts interesting. But it is annoying when the SWR people just present more images of insects.
I wasn't too impressed by those images either, whether they are insects or anything else. But the main aim of that experiment was to show that the mesa in some strange way, was amplifying a weak 1.6GB signal so it was able to pass through the mesa, which shouldn't have been possible, and that is a puzzling result. Pity they distracted attention from that very interesting finding. They have recorded far more convincing images of UAPs in other experiments.

I wasn't too impressed by those images either, whether they are insects or anything else. But the main aim of that experiment was to show that the mesa in some strange way, was amplifying a weak 1.6GB signal so it was able to pass through the mesa, which shouldn't have been possible, and that is a puzzling result. Pity they distracted attention from that very interesting finding. They have recorded far more convincing images of UAPs in other experiments.
I agree with you on the importance of the 1.6 Ghz frequency. Likewise, for me, the frequency performed by the natives in their singing and drum music around the spiral megalithic formation, 182 Hz, is of utmost importance. I have appreciated that same frequency when listening to the sounds of drums in the province. from Cordoba, Argentina. Maybe a little higher, standing at approximately 190 Hz.
The precise place of that sound was in a sacred area inhabited by the Comechingones tribe in the past. The sound seemed to come from nowhere but it resonated in the air for a good number of minutes at night. For those who do not know the mentioned region, that tribe has disappeared, leaving only a few people distributed throughout the country.
I consider that UAPs and Orbs are complementary phenomena since they have been verified in countless areas; however, these strange frequencies are only detected in sacred areas linked to portals since ancient times..

I'm not sure what a 'paranormal orb' is myself, but I have personally had a few encounters with bright orange (and one bluish coloured 'electric' like orb) very real 'physical' orbs. (as far as witnessing these things is concerned)

Also ~ clipped this mention online (from: 'MS Copilot'), which might well explain the possibility of the 1.6 GHz frequency passing (possibly in part) straight through the mesa:

[In summary, radio waves at 1.6 GHz can generally pass through walls and objects, but the extent of attenuation (signal strength of) ~ depends on the specific material and its composition. Mesas, being solid structures, may 'attenuate' radio waves to some degree, but they won’t completely block them. The exact behaviour would depend on the mesa’s material and thickness.]

Last edited:
As far as 'orbs' go, the reason I say they don't exist as a category is because people tend to describe any small, indistinct blob as an 'orb', and that really is not a helpful description.

Orbs can have a wide range of explanations, from specks of dust from a bonfire, small insects (including fireflies and glow-worms), cobwebs, medium-sized birds (either out of focus or illuminated by streetlights or car headlights), chinese lanterns, drones, stars, planets, meteors and bolides, parachute flares, distant planes and helicopters, and even cars, house lights and distant hand-held torches. All of these have been reported as orbs at some time or another, and I can probably give an example of each from the posts in this forum alone.

If there is a subset of orbs that are mysterious and are not-yet-explained, it is very difficult to separate them out from the legions of misidentifications that abound. Perhaps there are types of ball-lighting or other plasma-based phenomena that lurk among this abundance of data; but these inexplicable events are so rare that they have never been convincingly photographed. The rubbish that the Skinwalker crew are presenting does not fall into the 'inexplicable' category.

Last edited:
Concerning 'cobwebs' as a source for 'orb' reports; I've noticed that several of the Skinwalker cameras have been showing drifting cobwebs as a kind of 'orb' phenomenon, and this is particularly silly.

Here is a glint of sunlight illuminating a pair of cobweb strands inside the derelict barn, and it is absurd to regard this as evidence of anything extraordinary.
2022-12-30_09-58-35-jpg.56979

The last week or so I've been noticing a species of tiny caterpillar that lives on lime trees (Tilia sp.) in nearby woods; they often detach one of the limetree bud scales, and allow it to dangle from a thread of gossamer. This allows the caterpillar to hang a fairly straight, sticky thread in mid-air from the tree, although I'm not entirely sure why they do this.

Similar phenomena no doubt happen all over the world wherever arthropods create webs, and these can cause a wide range of orb-like phenomena on badly-focused cameras.

Last edited:
Oooh; here's a recent 'white orb' report that has a different explanation to the ones I gave earlier;
seen on May 2 above Northern California.
1714753901521-png.68154

1714754120237-png.68155

...turns out this was a re-entering SpaceX second-stage rocket. Expect to see a lot more of these from now on.

Last edited:
I agree with you on the importance of the 1.6 Ghz frequency. Likewise, for me, the frequency performed by the natives in their singing and drum music around the spiral megalithic formation, 182 Hz, is of utmost importance. I have appreciated that same frequency when listening to the sounds of drums in the province. from Cordoba, Argentina. Maybe a little higher, standing at approximately 190 Hz.
The precise place of that sound was in a sacred area inhabited by the Comechingones tribe in the past. The sound seemed to come from nowhere but it resonated in the air for a good number of minutes at night. For those who do not know the mentioned region, that tribe has disappeared, leaving only a few people distributed throughout the country.
I consider that UAPs and Orbs are complementary phenomena since they have been verified in countless areas; however, these strange frequencies are only detected in sacred areas linked to portals since ancient times..
I am not up to date on research at UK sites, but I recall some places where enclosed spaces seem to have been designed to resonate at certain frequencies. I'll check that out. What seems clear is that at some time there was a world-wide knowledge of the acoustic, healing, and other properties of rocks and their geological, psychological and other effects. So the implication is that they were all in communication, maybe aided by the structures they created.

As far as 'orbs' go, the reason I say they don't exist as a category is because people tend to describe any small, indistinct blob as an 'orb', and that really is not a helpful description.

Orbs can have a wide range of explanations, from specks of dust from a bonfire, small insects (including fireflies and glow-worms), cobwebs, medium-sized birds (either out of focus or illuminated by streetlights or car headlights), chinese lanterns, drones, stars, planets, meteors and bolides, parachute flares, distant planes and helicopters, and even cars, house lights and distant hand-held torches. All of these have been reported as orbs at some time or another, and I can probably give an example of each from the posts in this forum alone.

If there is a subset of orbs that are mysterious and are not-yet-explained, it is very difficult to separate them out from the legions of misidentifications that abound. Perhaps there are types of ball-lighting or other plasma-based phenomena that lurk among this abundance of data; but these inexplicable events are so rare that they have never been convincingly photographed. The rubbish that the Skinwalker crew are presenting does not fall into the 'inexplicable' category.
I think that in many cases at the Skinwalker, such as the incident of the crushed dogs, there is no doubt about the existence and danger posed by some orbs. In other cases they may fall into the category of "uncertain origin." But larger glowing objects, more basketball sized, have also been observed. Plasma might account for some of these. I think the critical fact is that there appears to be a lot of such cases in some areas, including the ranch. You can't just label everything as "rubbish."

Beyond your exhaustive list, it would be interesting to divide it into sections to be able to evaluate them in different temporal and geographical situations. I mean that all those episodes prior to the development of aerial technology should be included in one category and those after in another. On the other hand, the presence of orbs inside buildings (cases that I have investigated and one that I have witnessed, a bluish sphere of light in a bedroom) should be included in another category in which many of the possible identifications could not be applied, first because of the proximity to the witness and second because clearly the presence of animals is as strange as the hypothetical existence of the Orbs. Something like Out of Place Animals. Astronomical and meteorological phenomena should be discarded in this case. except for globular lightnings, I have several reports that have entered rooms, although most of the time with physical evidence of some kind.
I provide an interesting piece of information regarding luminous owls that were investigated at the beginning of the 20th century and that were the subject of many reports of supposed luminous flying objects. While they were inconclusive, at least they took the trouble to study them.​

One explanation for the orbs you haven't pointed out is the Geophysical Lights. To complement your study I suggest the work of Marc Hallet, Lueurs Géophysiques, 1994 and by Robert Mallet, The earthquake catalog of the British Association, 1858

I am not up to date on research at UK sites, but I recall some places where enclosed spaces seem to have been designed to resonate at certain frequencies. I'll check that out. What seems clear is that at some time there was a world-wide knowledge of the acoustic, healing, and other properties of rocks and their geological, psychological and other effects. So the implication is that they were all in communication, maybe aided by the structures they created.
It is more than evident that some type of knowledge that transcends geographical boundaries was possessed many thousands of years ago. It linked the energy of the earth as geomagnetic lines and the use of rocks as amplifiers of those energies. Such active sites were considered sacred by ancient cultures. In the same way, shamans used these sites for their practices with the induction of hallucinogenic substances, as I have studied in my country. As a doctor in Phaymacy and Biochemistry, I maintain that both elements, the physical, that is, the amplified energies of the earth and the chemical, adjuvant vegetable substances, provided them with an altered state of consciousness and from there we can continue advancing towards other possible phenomena linked to the spirituality or as we would say today paranormal or paraphysical​

It is more than evident that some type of knowledge that transcends geographical boundaries was possessed many thousands of years ago. It linked the energy of the earth as geomagnetic lines and the use of rocks as amplifiers of those energies. Such active sites were considered sacred by ancient cultures. In the same way, shamans used these sites for their practices with the induction of hallucinogenic substances, as I have studied in my country. As a doctor in Phaymacy and Biochemistry, I maintain that both elements, the physical, that is, the amplified energies of the earth and the chemical, adjuvant vegetable substances, provided them with an altered state of consciousness and from there we can continue advancing towards other possible phenomena linked to the spirituality or as we would say today paranormal or paraphysical​
It is clear that knowledge of such things was driven underground after Christianity became a power in Europe. But it is also the case that many esoteric groupings maintained the knowledge and that it was a major factor in the siting and building of the great Cathedrals. Sufi groups such as the Templars (from what we see in the TV series about Oak Island) and the Builders knew about the earth energies and how to exploit them. Other buildings such as the Palace of Versailles were also precisely sited.

It is clear that knowledge of such things was driven underground after Christianity became a power in Europe. But it is also the case that many esoteric groupings maintained the knowledge and that it was a major factor in the siting and building of the great Cathedrals. Sufi groups such as the Templars (from what we see in the TV series about Oak Island) and the Builders knew about the earth energies and how to exploit them. Other buildings such as the Palace of Versailles were also precisely sited.
Since you have cited the case of Versailles, it is very interesting to note the spitirualistic phenomena encountered at Petit Trianon, including alleged time travel.
There is a book about it written by the protagonists: Moberly, Charlotte Anne Elizabeth, 1846-1937; Jourdain, Eleanor Frances, 1863-1924, titled An Adventure, 1913

https://archive.org/details/adventurewithapp00mobe/page/n7/mode/2up

It is clear that knowledge of such things was driven underground after Christianity became a power in Europe.

date? to the nearest century I mean. I'm thinking you mean an major power or similar? Given the Churches deliberate use of syncretism, why would they have driven anything underground as a choice?

But it is also the case that many esoteric groupings maintained the knowledge

I am unfamiliar with this. What esoteric groups? Why were they esoteric? how do we know this?
and that it was a major factor in the siting and building of the great Cathedrals.

which is why the date is so important. We are talking about a millenium give or take. I'm also not convinced that buildings built, adapted and modified during the building over the course of... well, centuries had an overall plan. Who came up with it? who gatekept it? and how do we know this?

Sufi groups such as the Templars

How are these the same thing? if there are similarities is it not that they both have similarities to a third thing rather than being identical?

(from what we see in the TV series about Oak Island) and the Builders knew about the earth energies and how to exploit them. Other buildings such as the Palace of Versailles were also precisely sited.

OK, you are going to have to explain this to me. How can the Oak Island telly programme - the entertainment programme, without positive results from however many series it is now - be used as evidence for anything? except the difficulties of mining in that terrain and other such concrete but trivial matters? Unless one wants to do just this, when one would surely consult other sources before an entertainment programme?

Anyone who makes a choice about where a building is to stand is siting it carefully. Versailles was relatively flat and a particular helpful distance from Paris. What else? It was aligned for views, light in the rooms and general wow factor. What else?

And the layout of the pathways as well. Also the placement of fountains and the metals and or stone used.

all excellent examples of a fashionable style, probably the preminent example of that style for reasons connected to the absolute monarchy claimed by Louis. If you look at the records then you can trace how favour and patronage (the raison d'etre of the place) mean that one season a particular artisan was used, and five years later another was employed.

Back