• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Three Mysterious Creature Encounters Reported From Pennsylvania

Paul_Exeter

Justified & Ancient
These didn't happen to me but they did happen to these baffled witnesses when confronted by cryptid high-strangeness:

"Three very interesting encounters with some very unusual creatures have come to my attention recently from Pennsylvania. The Keystone State has a long history of not only observations of Bigfoot, but also of many other mysterious beasts as well. Year after year members of the public reluctantly come forward to report their encounters with strange creatures that aren’t supposed to exist. The following is a summary of some of the recent cases that I have been investigating."

https://www.stangordon.info/wp/spec...eature-encounters-reported-from-pennsylvania/

These didn't happen to me but they did happen to these baffled witnesses when confronted by cryptid high-strangeness:

"Three very interesting encounters with some very unusual creatures have come to my attention recently from Pennsylvania. The Keystone State has a long history of not only observations of Bigfoot, but also of many other mysterious beasts as well. Year after year members of the public reluctantly come forward to report their encounters with strange creatures that aren’t supposed to exist. The following is a summary of some of the recent cases that I have been investigating."

https://www.stangordon.info/wp/spec...eature-encounters-reported-from-pennsylvania/

I liked Stan Gordon's 2023 round up, Xed and FBed it,

The first is unlike any other encounter I've read, do you read this guy's site much? Not heard of him. Thanks for sharing Paul but this probably belongs in Cryptozoology: General. I expect a mod will relocate it when they get the chance.

The first is unlike any other encounter I've read, do you read this guy's site much? Not heard of him. Thanks for sharing Paul but this probably belongs in Cryptozoology: General. I expect a mod will relocate it when they get the chance.
Stan is one of the most consistent researcher and chronicler of paranormal events, ever. He's a gem, and an exceptionally kind and patient guy. He set up one of the first UFO hotlines when he was a teen and has been answering witnesses since. He tends to take people's reports at face value, not much in-depth investigations except he will find out an obvious cause if there is one. He's done much work on the UFO flaps, particularly related to cryptids. Mostly Western Pennsylvania (which is a rather large area).

He will get a lot of outrageous reports but at least he tries to follow up and see if they are pulling his leg, unlike the Phantoms and Monsters (also PA-based) blog which is loaded with confabulated stuff.

Stan is one of the most consistent researcher and chronicler of paranormal events, ever. He's a gem, and an exceptionally kind and patient guy. He set up one of the first UFO hotlines when he was a teen and has been answering witnesses since. He tends to take people's reports at face value, not much in-depth investigations except he will find out an obvious cause if there is one. He's done much work on the UFO flaps, particularly related to cryptids. Mostly Western Pennsylvania (which is a rather large area).

He will get a lot of outrageous reports but at least he tries to follow up and see if they are pulling his leg, unlike the Phantoms and Monsters (also PA-based) blog which is loaded with confabulated stuff.
I really like Stan too. His book Secret Invasion is fascinating.

Back