• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Baltimore film director John Waters portrayed and described food fetish enthusiasts as 'shrimpers' in his 1970 exploitation film Multiple Maniacs. I've no idea if that was just a title he invented or it was/is a real title.

Obviously respectability varies by community, but on consideration I was amused to realise that this is broadly true (unless there are people who lust after the reverse 'pit' of the knee—which would arguable be weirder than calves and shins).

View attachment 74553
Apparently I do not have any leg fetish. This makes absolutely no sense to me.:actw:

The version I heard is that the foot is a thing that crawling infants encounter; I have certainly witnessed adults, weirdly, encouraging their babies' games with their feet.
I used to grab a baby's foot and rub it round my chin, pretending to shave with it. Even made the right sound. :)

Babies found this hysterically funny; babies' heavily-bearded husband, less so. :dunno:

Wow.

Not NSFW but will spoiler anyway:

s2s0kjd92cnc1.jpg

r0iwyxg92cnc1.jpg

The DP/DVP/DAP abbreviations refer to the type of penetration he would like to enjoy with the doll in the company of another gentleman.
I can explain if necessary. There's probably no need. :chuckle:

Am I an idiot (specifically, not generally, as that's a given)? - I find myself concerned about the doll, and its feelings.
I would hope that the humans involved are either a) some kind of animists who checked the doll was/is consenting, or b) hold that the doll is an unconscious object. The other alternative would be extremely disturbing.

Being considerate of this isn't idiotic, it's empathic.

Am I an idiot (specifically, not generally, as that's a given)? - I find myself concerned about the doll, and its feelings.
I kind of hope that the guy takes care of his doll. I actually have a bit of an issue of him wanting to use it with others, and not just for hygienic reasons.

The wording of the invite is weird, specifically that he refers to his doll as "it" despite saying it has a name. If it is your doll, why refer to it as it? Even as a kid with my dolls, I referred to them by name.

I would hope that the humans involved are either a) some kind of animists who checked the doll was/is consenting, or b) hold that the doll is an unconscious object. The other alternative would be extremely disturbing.
I wondered if it is a trap of some kind. The poor grammar just rings alarm bells. And he refers to the doll as "it" until he writes "D DVP DAP anything you want to do with her just let me know." That creeps me out the most.

Obviously respectability varies by community, but on consideration I was amused to realise that this is broadly true (unless there are people who lust after the reverse 'pit' of the knee—which would arguable be weirder than calves and shins).

View attachment 74553

There absolutely are!

All I can circumspectly say with regard to my knowledge of this is I spent a mid-adulthood period of several years exploring a couple of subcultures whilst recovering from an unhappy first marriage. That and I had (safely) a grand time letting rip.

TPj071101017 - Copy.jpg

There's a theory that foot fetishes exist because toes are near genitals in the brain.
If that's true, then "knee fetishes" have no chance of success.

View attachment 74564

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortical_homunculus

Note: I know this because of my interest in neurology, not interest in fetishes :cool:

Interesting! But what about the very common intersection of masochistic wiring + foot/shoe fetish (actually very common)

Apparently I do not have any leg fetish. This makes absolutely no sense to me.:actw:

In the historical eras post-long robes and pre-trousers the size, length, shapeliness of male legs in hose, breeches or tight pantaloons were much admired and discussed by many (even Ladies! shock!)

Last edited:
In the historical eras post-long robes and pre-trousers the size, length, shapeliness of male legs in hose, breeches or tight pantaloons were much admired and discussed by many (even Ladies! shock!)
Oh yes! There's the anecdote of young St. Ignatius of Loyola * who had a bone operation performed, without anaesthetic, to remove an ugly bulge on his leg. The horror! The bulge had appeared after his leg was badly set after being broken by a cannon ball. This illustrates that young aristocratic lads really wanted beautiful legs.

* of later jesuit fame.

In passing: I've always thought this martyrdom story about Saint Lawrence to be ludicrous:

'The prefect of Rome was so angry that he had a great gridiron prepared with hot coals beneath it and had Lawrence placed on it. After the martyr had suffered pain for a long time, the legend concludes, he cheerfully declared: "I'm well done on this side. Turn me over!"'

-------
Sorry for the derail.

I kind of hope that the guy takes care of his doll. I actually have a bit of an issue of him wanting to use it with others, and not just for hygienic reasons.

The wording of the invite is weird, specifically that he refers to his doll as "it" despite saying it has a name. If it is your doll, why refer to it as it? Even as a kid with my dolls, I referred to them by name.

I wondered if it is a trap of some kind. The poor grammar just rings alarm bells. And he refers to the doll as "it" until he writes "D DVP DAP anything you want to do with her just let me know." That creeps me out the most.
Maybe. But that could just reading too much into it, perhaps fuelled by an emotional disgust reaction to the idea of gangbanging a doll regardless of any other issues.

Given that I believe that dolls are inanimate objects without feelings, I don't see an issue here since 'it' implies the dude does too. It's talking about a sex toy. The switching between pronouns is normal when talking of personalised objects, people switch pronouns with their cars let alone dolls.

He may have unusual sexual tastes, but no one is being harmed and all human parties will be giving informed consent, so to see it badly on simply that basis would appear to me to be irrational prudery.

I'm willing to give the dude the benefit of the doubt, though I stand by my hope that he does, in fact, see the doll as just a sex toy.

Maybe. But that could just reading too much into it, perhaps fuelled by an emotional disgust reaction to the idea of gangbanging a doll regardless of any other issues.

Given that I believe that dolls are inanimate objects without feelings, I don't see an issue here since 'it' implies the dude does too. It's talking about a sex toy. The switching between pronouns is normal when talking of personalised objects, people switch pronouns with their cars let alone dolls.

He may have unusual sexual tastes, but no one is being harmed and all human parties will be giving informed consent, so to see it badly on simply that basis would appear to me to be irrational prudery.

I'm willing to give the dude the benefit of the doubt, though I stand by my hope that he does, in fact, see the doll as just a sex toy.
No. I do not have any issues with people of different sexual preferences other than I don't understand them. But there is much of people that I don't understand and am ok with those who are different from me.

The concern I had was specifically about the wording, because many scams nowadays start with poorly written emails, bad spelling and grammar. That is done intentionally by people who run scams. It helps them figure out who are the more gullible.

I was more concerned with the person who might, in all honesty, reply. That is who would be more vulnerable in this situation.

Your comment about guys and their cars - good point, I hadn't thought of that. But it is also because this is in written form that the only switch to "her" was when stating that anything is permitted that it raised my questioning of intent.

Writing is a more considered form of communication, ie. you have time to reread and correct, than conversational communication. I have probably watched too many shows about serial killers, rapists etc, but that specific switch in pronouns when suggesting that you can do anything you want to her does sound, to me, like misogyny. That is what creeps me out about it.

Urethral sounding: why some people find it pleasurable to insert objects into their urinary tube

What do earphones, olive seeds and a coyote rib have in common? Give up? They’ve all been removed from a human urethra.

The human urethra is a tube that carries urine from the bladder to outside the body.

Some people find it sexually pleasurable to insert objects – known as sounds, which are typically small glass or metal rods – or even fluid into the urethra. Many objects have been used for sounding, however, and that’s one of the reasons the practice is so hazardous.

step3.jpg

The urethra is a narrow outflow tube, usually less than 9mm wide, so squeezing objects into it isn’t usually recommended.

According to studies, many household objects have been used as sounds. Be warned, the list makes for eye-watering reading. Those recovered from male urethras include forks, telephone cables, 1m long electrical cable, tennis racket wire, metal piping, nail clippers, an allen key, needles, olive seeds, batteries, rubber tubing, headphones, 67 magnetic balls, a coyote rib, and a 45cm decapitated snake.

The risk of serious injury from sounding is increased in males because, whether the penis is flaccid or erect, the urethra is not a straight tube. It takes several turns to pass through the pelvic floor muscles, prostate and then, if inserted far enough, the bladder.

These turns increase the risk that whatever is being inserted might actually puncture through the urethral wall, prostate or bladder, then nearby structures, which can include major blood vessels and nerves resulting in long-term issues.

https://theconversation.com/urethra...insert-objects-into-their-urinary-tube-224058

maximus otter

No. I do not have any issues with people of different sexual preferences other than I don't understand them. But there is much of people that I don't understand and am ok with those who are different from me.

The concern I had was specifically about the wording, because many scams nowadays start with poorly written emails, bad spelling and grammar. That is done intentionally by people who run scams. It helps them figure out who are the more gullible.

I was more concerned with the person who might, in all honesty, reply. That is who would be more vulnerable in this situation.

Your comment about guys and their cars - good point, I hadn't thought of that. But it is also because this is in written form that the only switch to "her" was when stating that anything is permitted that it raised my questioning of intent.

Writing is a more considered form of communication, ie. you have time to reread and correct, than conversational communication. I have probably watched too many shows about serial killers, rapists etc, but that specific switch in pronouns when suggesting that you can do anything you want to her does sound, to me, like misogyny. That is what creeps me out about it.
Good point about scams, that's something I hadn't considered (naively) - the whole things could be some sort of scam.

I'm assuming this was weird sex, not the eel entering his bum while swimming..

Surgeons pull 30cm long live eel from man’s stomach

The 34-year-old was admitted to hospital in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam with severe cramps on Wednesday and an X-ray and ultrasound showed he had a foreign body in his stomach.

Medics couldn’t figure out what it was, but could see it had caused intestinal perforation and peritonitis, which is when the inside wall of the abdomen becomes swollen and painful.
They decided to operate and soon discovered an eel the length of a standard ruler in his belly which, incredibly, was still alive.

The surgeons managed to successfully remove the creature and the man recovered in hospital.

He wouldn’t explain how the eel got inside him but doctors believe it entered his anus, slid up his colon, bit through his intestine, and entered his abdomen.

They said they were amazed the eel was still alive when they removed it.
1711143630277.png

'Ecosexuality' is the latest sexual orientation that means people are 'turned on' by nature, including trees

A sexual orientation centered around the seductiveness of nature has drawn eye-rolls from social media users, mocking people who have reportedly fallen in love with trees.

The term ‘ecosexual’ is the state of finding nature sexually appealing, whether that means feeling at one with nature’s ‘energy’ or physically caressing nature.

tree-woman1.png

A sexual health coach described ‘ecosexuality’ as an umbrella term for people who ‘treat nature as a sensual partner.’

But stories such as the Toronto woman who embarked on an ‘erotic’ relationship with an oak tree and a clip on [a] British TV show in which a cast member calls herself an ecosexual have garnered social media responses like ‘Society is doomed’ and ‘Why aren’t people like this being locked up? Or getting treated?

The term was coined by former sex educated (sic) Annie Sprinkle who, in 2008, ‘married’ the earth in a green wedding ceremony. Her ecosexuality involved removing the term ‘mother’ from Mother Earth, and changing it to Lover Earth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228701/Ecosexuality-people-turned-nature-trees.html

maximus otter

Treehuggers - literally :) Good for them.

As for the perennial question, why aren't these people getting treatment, what treatment are people expecting exactly, lol?

All the various forms of objectum sexuality / fictosexuality and the like (whether trees or planes or dolls or gods etc) are, in themselves, harmless and legal.

And have they tried getting therapy for things that aren't hamrless (like depression, trauma, dysphoria etc) let alone this stuff like this? They'll be waiting years if ever (the NHS really doesn't care about non-harmful sexual stuff IME).

And in my experience with the objectum community most therapists are quite supportive of such relationships (or pseudo-relationships). And where they're connected to autism and/or synesthesia (and many are) what can a therapist do exactly? Those things aren't 'treatable' (if the client would even want that).

I fear those who call for others to be 'locked up' because of such stuff are just bigots acting out of impulsive irrational emotional disgust reactions without any thought or experience.

Back