• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
That is a reasonable hypothesis. At least some of the cupmarks I've seen might have been used for that purpose.

But others I've seen would not be very suitable for that purpose (many are oriented in the vertical, rather the horizontal plane, for instance). It is probably more accurate to say that these marks have a range of purposes and leave it at that. Archaeology nowadays tends to be more descriptive than explanatory.

That is a reasonable hypothesis. At least some of the cupmarks I've seen might have been used for that purpose.

But others I've seen would not be very suitable for that purpose (many are oriented in the vertical, rather the horizontal plane, for instance). It is probably more accurate to say that these marks have a range of purposes and leave it at that. Archaeology nowadays tends to be more descriptive than explanatory.
What you say about Archeology is real. On the other hand, there is a hypothesis that explains the cup-marks in the field of earth energies. It is proposed that they could be escape channels for energetic or magnetic currents to the surface, where they could be used for healing or shamanic purposes. In this case the presence in vertical positions would not affect the emission of energy.

BeardsLey, Felicia - A Possible Medicine-Making Stone in the Upper Tofol Drainage, Kosrae, Micronesia, Rapa Nui Journal, Vol.XIX, Nº1, pp.1-3, May 2005

This article links a rock with cup-marks to magic and medicine on that island.

Attachments

• BeardsLey, Felicia - A Possible Medicine-Making Stone in the Upper Tofol Drainage, Kosrae, Mic...pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

It is a more honest response, prior to this archaeologists have been prone to label any feature without obvious purpose a "ritual object," or "religious artifact." The concept that maybe the people of those days knew exactly how to make use of the earth's natural energies for specific reasons is unknown to them.

The U.S, Cable TV History Channel claims the spiral design is found everywhere on planet earth and asks the question why is this so ?
Probably the origin of this symbol has some relationship with areas called sacred, energetically active, used by ancient shamans as channels to access other realities. Today we would call portals or vortices. Likewise, it is possible that the phenomenon of copying occurred, that is, artists who copied those symbols without knowing their real reason. Much of ancestral knowledge has been lost over time.
In my study of 2000 articles on cup-marks or cupules, I discovered hundreds of spirals associated with these formations.

It is very interesting what you have contributed in relation to this work. Carrying out an analysis of the bibliographical references, I consider that the only thing on which it could have been based if what was written was real should be found in Kluckhohn, Clyde. 1944. Navaho Witchcraft.
I will try to get that book to analyze it.
I was not stating that his article would promote racist views, only that his work and his bibliographical references may (most likely) be interpreted from a Westernized point view of the Navaho culture. Much like many cultures have been interpreted as "primitive" or "less than" compared to Western culture. This is the bias that I am referring to.

He was a non indigenous counsellor of Navaho children trying to see how he and other non indigenous councellors could help the children overcome their difficulties. He was a person of authority asking vulnerable children about their culture. He was not a professional researcher.

We are now aware of the effect colonization has had on indigenous cultures and, I think, it is important that this bias and his purpose for the paper be acknowledged and read with this in mind.

I was not stating that his article would promote racist views, only that his work and his bibliographical references may (most likely) be interpreted from a Westernized point view of the Navaho culture. Much like many cultures have been interpreted as "primitive" or "less than" compared to Western culture. This is the bias that I am referring to.

He was a non indigenous counsellor of Navaho children trying to see how he and other non indigenous councellors could help the children overcome their difficulties. He was a person of authority asking vulnerable children about their culture. He was not a professional researcher.

We are now aware of the effect colonization has had on indigenous cultures and, I think, it is important that this bias and his purpose for the paper be acknowledged and read with this in mind.
Well, first of all, I perfectly understand your position and I share it completely. Bibliography is not necessarily a symptom of authenticity; it often hides certain manipulations, let's call them cultural. I am a descendant of South American natives and I perfectly understand what you state in your considerations. Colonization in all its forms has attempted to belittle, distort and even erase the culture of those who inhabited the conquered land.
We have suffered countless atrocities, humiliations, and systematic harassment in order to impose a supposedly more evolved culture.
In many aspects, the natives possessed more virtues than the conquering savages. I have traveled a large part of my country rescuing the culture buried by 500 years of conquering oppression.

A topic that I find very striking to mention is the presence of domestic animals attacked by creatures or intelligences that can be classified as anomalous. The evidence shows that such acts are not for nutritional purposes. Mainly due to the number of animals killed or mutilated in each attack. This phenomenon could be observed at the Skinwalker Ranch. Numerous were-whateveryouwant, are associated with killing and mutilating animals. In my country I have been able to associate these phenomena with Lobizon, Uturunco, Ucumar, strange Vampires, Almamula, Chupacabras
In the past strange killings and mutilations have been a theme developed by Charles Fort as we all know.

A topic that I find very striking to mention is the presence of domestic animals attacked by creatures or intelligences that can be classified as anomalous. The evidence shows that such acts are not for nutritional purposes. Mainly due to the number of animals killed or mutilated in each attack. This phenomenon could be observed at the Skinwalker Ranch. Numerous were-whateveryouwant, are associated with killing and mutilating animals. In my country I have been able to associate these phenomena with Lobizon, Uturunco, Ucumar, strange Vampires, Almamula, Chupacabras
In the past strange killings and mutilations have been a theme developed by Charles Fort as we all know.
Although I know that the animal mutilation has been around for a long time, it really took off in the US in the 1970s. There are mutilations at the Skinwalker and also at the Mt Wilson ranch. It seems to be a phenomenon that is more connected with the actions of some intelligence with its own agenda rather than just random attacks by monsters.

Although I know that the animal mutilation has been around for a long time, it really took off in the US in the 1970s. There are mutilations at the Skinwalker and also at the Mt Wilson ranch. It seems to be a phenomenon that is more connected with the actions of some intelligence with its own agenda rather than just random attacks by monsters.
Probably both hypotheses can be part of the problem. Animal killings have occurred in the event of monster appearances since ancient times, as can be seen in legends or stories about strange beings in folklore.
Perhaps everything is centralized in a phenomenon that is above the monsters or intelligences that you mention and that includes both. That is, they can coexist in time and space, so being able to determine who is responsible is a fairly difficult task.

Probably both hypotheses can be part of the problem. Animal killings have occurred in the event of monster appearances since ancient times, as can be seen in legends or stories about strange beings in folklore.
Perhaps everything is centralized in a phenomenon that is above the monsters or intelligences that you mention and that includes both. That is, they can coexist in time and space, so being able to determine who is responsible is a fairly difficult task.
Wheels within wheels, as they say..

Wheels within wheels, as they say..
I believe that the only approach we can make to the study of these phenomena is the comparative analysis of current events, legends and folklore, in a given place and also in other parts of the world. Perhaps from all this information we could extract ideas that allow us to outline some explanations or approaches to the problem.

I believe that the only approach we can make to the study of these phenomena is the comparative analysis of current events, legends and folklore, in a given place and also in other parts of the world. Perhaps from all this information we could extract ideas that allow us to outline some explanations or approaches to the problem.
It's going to be a big programme to organise and analyse so many data. Will need a computer expert to work out how..

It's going to be a big programme to organise and analyse so many data. Will need a computer expert to work out how..
Indeed, it is a big job to do and the need to implement a computer system is essential. Perhaps it would be necessary to establish some specific places where to point the analyzes and with that first data go to other spots.

Indeed, it is a big job to do and the need to implement a computer system is essential. Perhaps it would be necessary to establish some specific places where to point the analyzes and with that first data go to other spots.
In the UK there are several stone circles and standing stones that are still "active" in many ways. It is long overdue for some open-minded person with knowledge of dowsing, earth energies, and more conventional EM energies, to mount a serious study of these (which would include Stonehenge and Avebury and many others where time slips and other glitches have been reported.)

In the UK there are several stone circles and standing stones that are still "active" in many ways. It is long overdue for some open-minded person with knowledge of dowsing, earth energies, and more conventional EM energies, to mount a serious study of these (which would include Stonehenge and Avebury and many others where time slips and other glitches have been reported.)
I totally agree with you, but imagine that in my country there is not even a survey of those sites with special qualities. Here they have been depredated, destroyed, making it even more difficult to carry out serious studies. For 40 years I have traveled much of the territory in search of that lost ancestral knowledge.

I totally agree with you, but imagine that in my country there is not even a survey of those sites with special qualities. Here they have been depredated, destroyed, making it even more difficult to carry out serious studies. For 40 years I have traveled much of the territory in search of that lost ancestral knowledge.
That is so sad. At least in the UK and most of Europe an effort has been made to keep these sites protected. Even in Russia the extraordinary Golosov Ravine (near Moscow) is known for its history of time slips.

That is so sad. At least in the UK and most of Europe an effort has been made to keep these sites protected. Even in Russia the extraordinary Golosov Ravine (near Moscow) is known for its history of time slips.
It's really very sad. The explanation is that the Spanish and Portuguese conquest in South America crushed, literally erased from the continent all the vestiges of the original cultures. The degree of human slaughter and the demolition of buildings was such that it is now impossible to reconstruct many of the megalithic and sacred sites.To all this you must add that the authorities have never concerned themselves with using funds to preserve ancestral cultures.​

Season 5 starting with Travis apologizing suggesting a black hole was over Skinwalker Ranch.

Travis said if that was true it would swallow everything including maybe the planet earth.

Having said that the group did have excellent experiments showing that over the triangle area near the mesa there is an area that does not allow radio waves or GPS to work.

But stepping a few hundred feet away from the triangle, all was completely normal.

Travis said to him this was extremely bizarre.

I don't think physical concepts like black holes really fit what's happening there. I appreciate that as a physicist Travis has to start from that viewpoint, but I think that a lot of what's happening there is more relevant to "paranormal" research.

In this first episode of season five, if what I saw on the TV was true, how could an area about the size of an American football field ( 300 yards ) exist with different laws of physics not allowing radio waves or GPS to exist ?

I don’t care what the skeptics says, I have to agree this is bizarre.

I don't think physical concepts like black holes really fit what's happening there. I appreciate that as a physicist Travis has to start from that viewpoint, but I think that a lot of what's happening there is more relevant to "paranormal" research.
I agree with you that all the phenomena of Skinwalker Ranch cannot be synthesized as a black hole. Nor would it seem very logical to propose that there exists a black hole that can swallow the entire planet, because such anomalous zones are repeated in many regions of the Earth. On the other hand, the astrophysical concept of a black hole would not fit into the ancestral knowledge that the natives had about sites that, due to their characteristics, could be used by shamans to access other realities. Perhaps mathematically speaking we could propose a black hole but in real terms I maintain that we are in the presence of portals that can be used by certain qualified people but that beyond some physical effects on the earth and some physiological effects on living beings, they could not swallow the entire planet.

The first episode of season 5 also captured several orbs except one was rectangular about the size of a pick up truck.

I have seen UFOs, but I have never seen an orb.

So, what are orbs ?

Anyone seen an orb ?

The first episode of season 5 also captured several orbs except one was rectangular about the size of a pick up truck.

So, what are orbs ?

Anyone seen an orb ?
My first personal experience with orbs was 3 years ago and I saw numerous spheres of light of immaterial type and small size that moved randomly through the air.
The second time I saw, on May 5, 2023, a sphere of the same type but blue that moved in a room. Its diameter was approximately 6 inches.
A few days later, being in the Sierras de San Luis, my partner was able to observe a sphere of light moving through the field at high speed and at a very low altitude.

I agree with you that all the phenomena of Skinwalker Ranch cannot be synthesized as a black hole. Nor would it seem very logical to propose that there exists a black hole that can swallow the entire planet, because such anomalous zones are repeated in many regions of the Earth. On the other hand, the astrophysical concept of a black hole would not fit into the ancestral knowledge that the natives had about sites that, due to their characteristics, could be used by shamans to access other realities. Perhaps mathematically speaking we could propose a black hole but in real terms I maintain that we are in the presence of portals that can be used by certain qualified people but that beyond some physical effects on the earth and some physiological effects on living beings, they could not swallow the entire planet.
Might possibly be something akin to this which has recently been 'located' on the Moon. . .
Check out post; #209 posted under - 'Moon Exploration: Manned Missions & Moon Bases?'

Last edited:
In this first episode of season five, if what I saw on the TV was true, how could an area about the size of an American football field ( 300 yards ) exist with different laws of physics not allowing radio waves or GPS to exist ?

I don’t care what the skeptics says, I have to agree this is bizarre.
As #1,226 (above)

So, what are orbs ?

Anyone seen an orb ?
I've had two occasions of observing orbs purely by chance. (Burnt into my memory!)
First time, was overhead - where I live, one orange orb due south over Warminster, heading in zig-zag moves towards me at distance, then it seemed to disappear. I turned to come back inside my house (as I was out in my garden at the time, at night), and by chance I happened to look upwards (just to look generally above me), and another orb was directly overhead. It moved across and over the valley towards the south, then I could see that it joined (literally) up with the previous orange orb, and slowly moved out of eyesight following the path along the valley.

The second time I witnessed an orb (few years ago now), was when I was out for a late night country walk - must have been about 11 O'clock at night. Walking along a road along the edge of a local deep wooded valley, I happened to notice this bright orange orb right down in the bottom of the valley (I knew the valley well and the exact position it was in), which was hovering over a footpath crossing point over a small stream which runs along down the valleys length, and about 500 ft below the road, so it must have been quite a large glowing orange coloured orb, and I think I saw that it had a centre part to it - but I'm not certain about that.

Why on earth I strangely had seemed to have turned my head away (from memory), and found myself questioning myself as to why I had not stopped and observed it - which in itself is not like me to just ignore seeing something like this - I don't have the answer to. Next all I remember was walking along further at further - lower point along the road, where there is located a Pub, I carried on home totally wondering what had happened!

Next day I walked along the same part road, and happened to spot the publican outside clearing up the tables I believe. So I stopped and asked him if anything odd had happened lately. He replied, "yes, it's funny you should ask, some patrons had mentioned seeing coloured lights down in the valley last night."
So, it wasn't hard to put two-and-two together and conclude that it had something to do with what I had encountered.

Last edited:
I've had two occasions of observing orbs purely by chance. (Burnt into my memory!)
First time, was overhead - where I live, one orange orb due south over Warminster, heading in zig-zag moves towards me at distance, then it seemed to disappear. I turned to come back inside my house (as I was out in my garden at the time, at night), and by chance I happened to look upwards (just to look generally above me), and another orb was directly overhead. It moved across and over the valley towards the south, then I could see that it joined (literally) up with the previous orange orb, and slowly moved out of eyesight following the path along the valley.

The second time I witnessed an orb (few years ago now), was when I was out for a late night country walk - must have been about 11 O'clock at night. Walking along a road along the edge of a local deep wooded valley, I happened to notice this bright orange orb right down in the bottom of the valley (I knew the valley well and the exact position it was in), which was hovering over a footpath crossing point over a small stream which runs along down the valleys length, and about 500 ft below the road, so it must have been quite a large glowing orange coloured orb, and I think I saw that it had a centre part to it - but I'm not certain about that.

Why on earth I strangely had seemed to have turned my head away (from memory), and found myself questioning myself as to why I had not stopped and observed it - which in itself is not like me to just ignore seeing something like this - I don't have the answer to. Next all I remember was walking along further at further - lower point along the road, where there is located a Pub, I carried on home totally wondering what had happened!

Next day I walked along the same part road, and happened to spot the publican outside clearing up the tables I believe. So I stopped and asked him if anything odd had happened lately. He replied, "yes, it's funny you should ask, some patrons had mentioned seeing coloured lights down in the valley last night."
So, it wasn't hard to put two-and-two together and conclude that it had something to do with what I had encountered.
As an earthlight devotee it would be great to know the location of the valley

Just as an aside when I was 16 I went on a bit of a hike in Devon to explore some local Tumuli (ancient burial mounds) that were shown on an OS map. Found them in a farmers field and engaged in a little trespass to climb up on them. On leaving I went to check the time and discovered my digital wristwatch had reset itself to 00.00 which spooked me a little and hadn't happened before or after that day.

Back