• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dimensional Shift Imminent; Risk of Mental Changes (Nov. 2003)

A

Anonymous

Saturday 8 November till 28th November +=Planet Earth will go through a Dimensional Shift.
This is caused by the EXCESSIVE TILT in the Earths axis plus EXTREAM FLUCTUATIONS on the Earths geomagnetic field.
The Earths GEOMAGNETIC FIELD AFFECTS THE MENTAL STATE OF EVERY HUMAN BEING on the planet.
The 10 days after the 8th will be critical,providing it is 10 days.
If on the other hand it goes further(over 14 days)then the human race will go through EXTREAM MENTAL CHANGES.
To give you an EXAMPLE of what can happen,if it goe"s over 14 days.
:::Imagine a Full Moon that lasted for 2 weeks and what affect it would have on the human race:::
For those of you who think that this is a load of bull,i should tell you that the Russians descovered some interesting facts in the early days of space flight,which have a link with what is going to or could happen now.
One thing they discovered is that if a human being is out of Earths GEOMAGNETIC FIELD for over 14 days,the brain goes into a state of mental meltdown or EXTREAM MENTAL CHANGE.
I should also tell you that this is not the first time the human race has experienced Dimensional Shift.
You"r going to love this.

Bill-Are you saying this or did you copy it from somewhere? When was the last time humans went through a Dimensional Shift?:confused:

Well, that explains the Sun being on the fritz lately.

I do hope that my ears will stop ringing once I'm translated to the fifth density!

On a more skeptical note:
the Russians descovered some interesting facts in the early days of space flight,which have a link with what is going to or could happen now.
One thing they discovered is that if a human being is out of Earths GEOMAGNETIC FIELD for over 14 days,the brain goes into a state of mental meltdown or EXTREAM MENTAL CHANGE.

So Skylab, MIR, ISS & the shuttle don't leave the Earth's GEMAGNETIC FIELD? (Seriously, I'm too lazy to look this up...) And the Apollo missions weren't over 14 days? (Of course, you did have all those new-agey stories in the 70's about the astronauts saying that seeing the Earth from orbit was an, errr, illuminating experience.)

RE:Geomagnetic Field

The Russians delevolped an artifical geomagnetic field for space suits and capsules alike.

First of all, the phrase "Earth's geomagnetic field" is a tautology. Presumably you mean Earth's magnetic field.
I'm not aware that the Earth's axial tilt is any different from normal. Perhaps Rynner would know?
As for these "extreme mental changes" well I must say I look forward to them immensely. If it's true, we could shortly have a sane government and a kind, compassionate, honest Prime Minister.

Big Bill Robinson

The axial tile does wobble. Hadn't heard it was any further from "up" than normal, though.

The magnetic field does reach to the orbits of objects like MIR and the ISS. There have even been proposals to power space stations or sattelites with it. (Remember the experiment from the shuttle to lower a wire and measure the current from it? The current was induced in the wire by the Earth's magnetic field.) I'm not aware of any mental problems, but there are serious health problems with prolonged absence of a magnetic field. I've heard of a couple of proposals for dealing with it on proposed missions to Mars, including small magnets in the shoes, belt, or other piece of clothing. (It doesn't have to be too strong.) The craft itself would probably have a field as well, if not deliberately, at least from the electrical systems on board.

Bill said:
I should also tell you that this is not the first time the human race has experienced Dimensional Shift.
You"r going to love this.
Has this 'EXTREAM MENTAL CHANGE' got anything to do with
'The Grasshopper Coffee Shop' in old Amsterdam, by any chance? ;)

anome said:
I'm not aware of any mental problems, but there are serious health problems with prolonged absence of a magnetic field.
Are you able to say what they are? I know that being in free-fall has a serious impact over prolonged periods, but hadn't heard of issues relating to the magnetic field.

Fortis said:
Are you able to say what they are? I know that being in free-fall has a serious impact over prolonged periods, but hadn't heard of issues relating to the magnetic field.
What's missing is gravity. It's gravity that keeps skeletons building themselves and muscles exercised.

I haven't come across anything about a lack of magnetic field.

Don't think there is a lack of em radition anywhere in our universe, is there? Though as a fortean I'm prepared to shift through any dimension....so long as I can get back now and then.:D
Lack of gravity influences the growth of bones,cells and muscle I've read, and poses real problems for greatly extended stays in zero conditions.

RE:8th November 2003

I forgot to mention that there will be a Lunar Eclipse on the 8th going into the 9th to go with the Full Moon,to start of the procedure.
Enjoy.

AndroMan said:
What's missing is gravity.
I'll try to be more serious in future. ;)

Free-fall is a nightmare for long term space missions. The russian have a lot more experience of this than the "west" does, but if the ISS carries on the way it has done, who knows what the future holds.

When did it happen before?

brian ellwood said:
Lack of gravity influences the growth of bones,cells and muscle I've read, and poses real problems for greatly extended stays in zero conditions.

I guess that means I should rethink opening the Anti-Gravity Amusement Park then. :err:

Nah, short periods (less than a week) don't do too much damage. Just put up a disclaimer.

The real problem is that bone density suffers incredibly if you're up there for months at a time.

Two dates to ponder over.

There are two dates in perticular that stand out ,BETWEEN 1430 and 1440 BC and 2570 BC.
See what you can come up with reguarding answers on this,you have the technology and i have a clue:::dogcelestial::: for 1430/40 BC
No clue for 2570 BC(if you get the first one,you will get the second one) Enjoy the Luna- Eclipse-Full Moon (to-morrow8/9 November 2003) and think positive.

Thank you for being you.

Bill ;)

For the full story, check out:

http://www.harmonicconcordance.com/

<snip>
This site is devoted to a discussion of the astrological metaphors and spiritual meaning implied in the horoscope of a moment in our future, the total lunar eclipse of November 8/9 2003.*

The astrological chart of that moment has a distinctive pattern, or "signature," which is visible even to the untrained eye. The astrological holograph that the moment projects is fundamentally spiritual in nature, and can be understood terms of Quantum Meta-Physics as well as by 'astro-spiritual' metaphor. It speaks of the descent of God-Consciousness upon this plane and offers a moment in time when humankind can make a concerted effort to rise up to meet it. We have called this moment of attunement The Harmonic Concordance. We believe that it opens an energetic "stargate" to the Ascension of Mother Earth, and to each of her inhabitants. Many have called the attainment of this paradigm the Shift of Ages.
<snip>

See you on the other side! ;)
TVgeek

Good thinking.

Good thinking Spongle,we are on the same path,now tell me about 1430/40 and 2570 BC
Greetings
Bill

Those who have been diligently working on a spiritual path will feel a huge and deserved boost of positive energy in their personal lives, as well as in their spiritual acceleration.
All I can say is I hope this is true.:) :D

Re: Good thinking.

Bill said:
Good thinking Spongle,we are on the same path,now tell me about 1430/40 and 2570 BC
Greetings
Bill

Hmmm...

1440BC.. estimated date of the exodus from Egypt

and...

2570BC.. the estimated completion date of the Great Pyramid of Giza

What's going to happen on Sunday then? I wonder if aliens will arrive?

Bannik said:
Bill-Are you saying this or did you copy it from somewhere? When was the last time humans went through a Dimensional Shift?:confused:
Just out of curiousity, can anyone tell me exactly what is a "dimensional shift"?

I understand what dimensions are, and I know what shifting involves, but I have a slight suspicion that "dimensional shift" is up there with "harmonics" and "vibrations" in the para-description of the world.

On the subject of "harmonics", you should have a read of the harmonic books by the former antipodean airline pilot, Bruce Caithie. Given that his books are all about the "harmonic energy grid" that encircles the earth, his explanation of what is meant by a harmonic is complete dingoes kidneys. He draws a single cycle of a sine wave (not bad so far) but the ruins it by drawing another one on top with a larger amplitude and calling that a harmonic. ;)

*Molga Parrot's crest feathers ruffle in the wind as all of this goes woosh - over her head.*

Me too! Stuck my head round the door, heard a snippet and felt incredibly stupid as I backed silently out!

Well you see... what it is.. is this.

There's a lunar eclipse tomorrow night. This coincides with Earth being bombarded with all sorts of gassy and magnetic queerness from the Sun. This all coincides with a pretty odd planetary alignment where we become part of an alignment where several planets (including ourselves) form a Star of David shape.

This will lead te Earth and Humanity having some kind of spiritual evolution, and we attain a different state of consciousness. I think.

It all sounds rather rum.. but hey, I'm open to all ideas :)

TVgeek said:
For the full story, check out:
http://www.harmonicconcordance.com/
See you on the other side! ;)
TVgeek

Thanks for the link, TVgeek. It's truly a shame I can't get to Mt. Shasta:

Saturday, 9:00 am. World Empowerment Session for grid realignment, correct continuum reestablishment, fusion of light pillars into the Earth to stabilize ascension process, higher portal activation, rescinding of all voided contractual agreements not fully disclosed to involved parties, completed polarized pattern release and final genetic encodement key activation with Kartron.

Reply to Snowman X and the rest of you.

Well SnowmanX(you get around,iv'e seen you on another Forum in the States,remember!!!!
Anyway nothing is going to happen on Sunday(no aliens etc)but some of you are missing the point,i am talking about what has happened to the Earths Axis and the Geomagnetic Field.
One thing is a fact, the Earths Axis has changed and because of this the weather pattens(climate) have changed to, as you might have noticed(if the planets axis tilts over then this affects what is happening on the surfice of the planet)
The Geomagnetic Field on the other hand KEEPS THE HUMAN RACE IN state of ,how chall i put it--SANITY.
At the moment the Geomagnetic Field is under great stress and so is the human race.
Stress can be both positive and negitive for the human race.
There is one other thing you might like to check out the Schumann Frequency.
By the way,yes the compleation of the Great Pyrmaids was in 2570 BC so what happened between 1430/40 BC this is the important part(i gave you a clue remember)
Greetings
Bill.

Back