• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. K

Has Anyone Got Any Guardian Angel Stories To Share?

Yes, it's interesting how beauty is associated with good and ugliness with evil. In addition to the beauty, though, people who encounter otherworldly beings often talk about the sense of peace or happiness that overcomes them at the same time, so it's not just how the being looks. The same holds...
  2. K

Ghosts Online: The Haunted Internet

That is creepy! Maybe computers are discussing what the nature of their "sleep" is when we turn them off at night! Yikes! Turn that thought around and who the heck is turning US off??!
  3. K

Has Anyone Got Any Guardian Angel Stories To Share?

When I was about 10 years old, I couldn't sleep one night. An incredibly beautiful woman appeared to me, standing next to my bed. She had golden hair, flowing and wavy, blue eyes, and was wearing and a gorgeous deep-sky blue gown that was tied at her waist and embriodered with gold thread. She...
  4. K

House demons....

MOSUGOJI wrote: I've had many sleep paralysis encounters with beings that wear red and black checked shirts or green plaid shirts... it always confused me because they weren't in style! These beings tended to be more human looking and of average male height or, in some cases, really tall...
Back