• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Ghostwoods

Other Places

Thanks. I've kept looking in the last week or two, and I've not found anything. It seems as if everywhere is either focussed only on internal matters -- all the better to sell you with, my dear -- or steering wildly clear of any sort of forums/chats. I understand why, of course. It's a lot of...
  2. Ghostwoods

Other Places

Not, unfortunately, in the transdimensional sense. Where are the other discussion places in the Fortean and paranormal internet that you consider worth popping into? Google's proved bloody useless, and Reddit even more so. All suggestions appreciated!
  3. Ghostwoods

My Illusions Delusions

Ah, I missed that aspect of it. Yes, that definitely pushes it towards deep strangeness. Fascinating! I've had one or two items appear seemingly out of nowhere in places where they really couldn't have been, but never with a possible spirit entity taking responsibility.
  4. Ghostwoods

Notes & Queries

A west-coast American pal told me yesterday that there's a number of flaps going on at the moment. If that's the case, a few big media pieces could trigger that resurgence.
  5. Ghostwoods

My Illusions Delusions

OK. With the whole thing there to read, it's definitely odd. I've heard anecdotal bits about muscle-building being bad for kids who are still growing, but also seen pics of jacked 10yr-olds. I can understand your mother being freaked out though. As for the Captain, it can be very difficult to...
  6. Ghostwoods

My Experience As A Psychic Medium

I had some very similar experiences back in the early 00s. It was a Spiritualist Church thing, so there was no chakra-opening or related stuff, but my outcomes were much the same -- odd details I just blurted out from nowhere that would make the person I was reading for burst into tears and...
  7. Ghostwoods

Best Fortean YouTube Channels

I enjoyed Hellier, but it flagged badly after the first two eps. Two hours would have been plenty for the whole thing. Taking it at face value, there was a lot of genuine weirdness in the build-up period, but by the time they got out there properly, it had mostly moved on. They seemed sincere...
  8. Ghostwoods

Three Of Us Watched Reality Change

Sorry for vanishing for a couple of months. Life has been... uncooperative. Yes, it's me. I'm Ghostwoods on both Reddit and Something Awful (the latter rarely now). I also told paranormal.about.com about it before it started feeling like a spam-vector site. I'd completely forgotten...
  9. Ghostwoods

Three Of Us Watched Reality Change

It was the summer of 1990, and I was with two friends, D. and S., walking through London, from Camden Town back down along Camden High Street towards the centre of the city. We stopped to wait at a pedestrian crossing for the lights to change — the standard British ‘pelican crossing’, a plain...
Back