• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

A new interest in survivalism

Why on earth has survivalism been brought back to life? Is anyone here into it? Personally I'd like to know what to do in a disaster...and trust me I've been in many...some self created...and I don't. What I'd really like is my survival instincts back :P So what is survivalism about anyway...
  2. G

School Is Prison

Just google that, "school is prison" and you'll find a whooooole bunch of articles about it. There's even one in psychology today. I once read a book, from a library, that was like a historical book, not even a conspiracy book, on how schools are basically like prisons. Unfortunately it was like...
  3. G

paul moses, schizophrenia, rhythmic voices

This is very interesting...I saw it on one site and then lost it. I looked again googling "paul moses" and schizophrenia and there are like two/three pages about it on the internet. Basically Paul Moses was some kind of throat/vocal cord doctor in the 50's. In the late 50's he discovered that...
  4. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

I was just bringing in the garbage bins from around the curb when I noticed a white mini van had stopped beside me. Inside was a man who looked like a guy I dated a while ago. He started at me for a little and then drove on. What's strange is that the mini van looked like those minivans from...
  5. G

Odd Shopping Stories

Not sure if this belongs here...but anyone have any odd shopping stories? For example ones where you felt as if you were in a haze while shopping? In art class they told us in the history lecture, in college, that the lights and atmosphere in malls creates a hallucengenic like effect and...
  6. G

Psychosis And Peripheral Vision

I think I didn't spell that right, but I found a site about how psychosis and various mental illnesses are caused by a sensitive periphiral/side vision. I thought more people should know about this, even though I don't know if it's true. http://www.visionandpsychosis.net/Psych ... _Cause.htm
  7. G

The Psychics Thread

Has anyone ever emailed a psychic, the ones who suggest a free consultation? Ive been to a few and except one I dont think anyone got anything right. That one exaggerated stuff though and made it some more dramatic than when it actually happened. For example she said Id have a love interest with...
Back