• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. hunck

Toilet Talk

If you flip it upside down there’s a horrible face with it’s tongue sticking out.
  2. hunck

Frauds, Scams & Cons (Romance; Lonely Hearts)

Did he send you a dickpic or ask for money to pay off bad men holding him prisoner?
  3. hunck

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Common amongst footballers for some reason- ‘Degsy played a great through ball to myself & luckily I put it away’.
  4. hunck

Postbox Cosies

In a similar vein- Naughty knitted figures with full frontal nudity spark controversy at village café The handcrafted creations, the product of The Hive cafe and haberdashery's weekly knitting circle in Shepton Mallet, The risque collection, including a well-endowed policeman, vicar...
  5. hunck

Toilet Talk

Nightmare scenario- Sewage and poo spews out of mum’s toilet The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, was at her home in London with her five children when water overflowed from the downstairs loo. Before she knew it, it turned into a mixture of poo, sewage, and toilet roll, and decimated the...
  6. hunck

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Could be but seems like a long shot..
  7. hunck

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

At least it didn’t happen in your bedroom.
  8. hunck

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

When I went to bed last night I found another olive stone on the floor in my bedroom. I’m not sure how it got there - stuck to sole of shoe? - I think I would’ve felt it.
  9. hunck

People Who Just Disappear (Go Missing)

At the end when he’s cornered by police - Colorado I think - they said he just gave up, as if relieved to be able stop his running - must be a strain constantly looking over your shoulder. His picture was all over the local media so capture inevitable.
  10. hunck

Out Of Place Animals

Dolphins in the Thames at Richmond Thought to be white striped Atlantic dolphins. Let’s hope they’re unaffected by the shit dumped in the river by Thames Water. Short video
  11. hunck

What's The Most Boring Fortean Subject?

I watched one lasting 15 minutes titled Full 60 minutes. Presumably that’s the name of the show not the length of the interview. Is that the one you mean? The interview is 20 years old - from 2004. He was 63 then & looks even older now. It was the time of his memoir ‘Chronicles’. A great read...
  12. hunck

Russell Brand: From Comic To Icke-Esque Conspiracist & Possible Abuser?

David Baddiel has a touch of the Jack Hargreaves about him. Could be father & son.
  13. hunck

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Yesterday evening I had a snack of pitta, humous & olives. I left the olive stones on the plate. When I came to clear away the plate I found there were less stones than I’d had olives. Thought some must’ve slipped off the plate, had a look round, couldn’t find them. Thought it a bid odd but...
  14. hunck

The Crooked House In Himley: The Pub Where Coins 'Roll Uphill'

According to a report in the Indie, 2 pubs are closing every day. A combination of high running costs & reduced footfall from a] covid a while back & b] the price of booze & less disposable income due to cost of living increase etc.
  15. hunck

Oh dear.
  16. hunck

I like the way the caption ‘demonic spirts’ pops up at 1.17. Totally convinced me.. The ‘sold his soul to the devil’ legend is way older than Bob Dylan as you’re no doubt aware. The first time I heard it was about bluesman Robert Johnson in the 20s & it may well predate that about people with...
  17. hunck

Weird Weather

I’m just questioning things - that’s all. If we didn’t question things we’d believe all sorts of stuff wouldn’t we.
  18. hunck

The Crooked House In Himley: The Pub Where Coins 'Roll Uphill'

Similar vein as crooked pub? Historic pub fire in Mitcham Parts of it date from 1600s. It had been closed for more than 10 years. What’s the betting plans are already afoot for luxury apartments?
  19. hunck

In some quarters the earth is flat.
  20. hunck

Weird Weather

Here’s my usual request - link! How is heating of the atmosphere acheived?
  21. hunck

Self-Immolation

According to the Mirror Police identified the victim as 37-year-old Max Azzarello, 37, hailing from Florida. The sunshine state resident reportedly posted a rambling blog posted shortly before the incident. While it is not known if he is the same person, the blog seemed to take aim at crypto...
  22. hunck

People Who Just Disappear (Go Missing)

This is an interesting story on iplayer Dead Man Running From Inverness - local ‘alternative’ character known by everyone, busker turned jewellery/trinket market salesman, all round good guy, charity fundraiser, rumoured to be homelss/sleeping rough in woods although actually having a nice...
  23. hunck

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Dip Dab. You dip your lolly & get a dab of sherbet. What is a dib? Only Boy Scouts would know.
  24. hunck

Charles Manson

I don’t know if the doc on PBS the past couple of days is the same as the one you’re talking about but it certainly has some of the same footage. It’s on YouTube so will have a look.
  25. hunck

The Optical Illusions Thread

Crikey missus - when I showed you my ring I told you to keep it under your hat but since the cat’s out of the bag you can kiss my ring & receive bountiful blessings. Like the pope.
  26. hunck

Charles Manson

Part 2 was on tonight. I see part 1 was actually posted earlier in this thread on page 7 so pt 2 is probably on YouTube as well. https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/charles-manson.15119/post-1787015 Worth a watch if you haven’t seen it.
  27. hunck

Local & Dialect Words

Dumplings are the miniature version. Full size are Dumples.
  28. hunck

Robot Round-Up

Latest Boston Dynamics Robot Short video.
  29. hunck

Russell Brand: From Comic To Icke-Esque Conspiracist & Possible Abuser?

Good grief. Pass the sick bucket.
  30. hunck

Charles Manson

It was interesting with footage I’d never seen - someone made a film of the ‘family’ pre-murders, interviewing some of the members at Spahn Ranch. Not the killers but others who were there. Most were very young at the time & came across as a bit lost & looking to belong. Some had had trouble...
  31. hunck

Weird Weather

Look at the vids/pics - it’s not just at an airport. A year’s worth of of rain in one day is unusual wouldn’t you say? People have died. Tabloid headlines often don’t reflect the actuality. You might have had to wait for a plane but was it because of a storm dumping a year of rain in a day?
  32. hunck

Weird Weather

Funny you should mention that. People are speculating that the Dubai/Oman storm was down to cloud seeding. Conspiracy theorists think cloud seeding might be behind biblical Dubai storms
  33. hunck

Weird Weather

Dubai got a reported 18 months worth of rain in one day Highest since records started in 1949.
  34. hunck

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

Correction - I do get the pop-up options. The ‘remove formatting’ one which would once remove a whole post’s worth of links doesn’t seem to do anything anymore but now just a matter of highlighting each link individually.
  35. hunck

Horror Films

I watched this last night - it’s back on iplayer - & was fairly disappointed with it. Made by one of the League of Gentlemen men & has a very ‘Inside No 9’ feel to it. A lot of wandering in the dark so hard to see what’s happening & the ending twist where it went well weird unsatisfactory...
  36. hunck

Oops! The Silly Mistakes Thread

Wrong couple get divorced after solicitor ‘clicks wrong button’ Solicitors at the London firm Vardags, headed by Ayesha Vardag, the self-styled “diva of divorce”, used an online portal to mistakenly apply for a final order for the couple, who were still attempting to agree financial arrangements...
  37. hunck

That Annoying HUM!

Not a hum but.. Mystery high-pitched sound is plaguing town and no one knows where it’s coming from A small Derbyshire town is being plagued by a mystery high-pitched noise so loud a council has been called in to investigate. The noise can be heard around the clock and some think it might be...
  38. hunck

Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Art

Hmmm... World's first AI beauty pageant with completely fake models Don’t ask me how but here’s the judges: Atiana Lopez
  39. hunck

Remembering Things Not Your Own

One of the classic TOTP moments was when Dexy’s Midnight Runners ‘Jackie Wilson Said’ was in the charts & they appeared with a large photo of darts player Jocky Wilson behind them.
  40. hunck

Newly Discovered: Previously Unknown Animal Species (Not Alleged Cryptids Or Species Believed Extinct)

‘We found 700 different species’: astonishing array of wildlife discovered in Cambodia mangroves Hairy-nosed otters, smooth-coated otters, large-spotted civets, long-tailed macaques and fishing cats, as well a wide range of bat species, were among the residents recorded by the survey, which was...
  41. hunck

Horror Films

It’d make for an uneventful film tho.
  42. hunck

Fortean Films

I should’ve said ‘sex worker’. My apologies.
  43. hunck

Charles Manson

For UK viewers, Manson - The Lost Tapes is on this Weds on PBS Broadcasting, Freeview Ch 84
  44. hunck

Strange Crimes

Coincidence dept - recorder is 9ac on the Guardian Prize Crossword.
  45. hunck

Fortean Films

A prostitute if you prefer, in a Paris brothel.
  46. hunck

Fortean Films

Poor Things Something of a feminist film about a Frankenstein-ish surgeon who rebuilds a woman who has committed suicide by jumping off Tower Bridge. She starts off with the mind of a child; living in his house & gradually develops, leaving his house & persuaded to travel Europe with a ‘rake’...
  47. hunck

Conspiracy Theorists Think The Eclipse Will Begin A 'Massive Human Sacrifice Event'

Religions are based on faith. Science is a gradual increase in knowledge as new discoveries are made. Eclipses can be predicted accurately many years ahead from scientific knowledge. You can question & believe whatever you want. What do many ancient texts have to say about eclipses & their meaning?
  48. hunck

Strange Crimes

I don’t know if this is genuine or a setup but it made me laugh. From California - black bag shuffles up & down pathway. Thief pretends to be bag of rubbish to steal package off doorstep All to steal 2 phone chargers worth £8. There’s a video.
  49. hunck

The Outsider Art Thread

Banksy has done it several times in several galleries/museums with varying degrees of obviousness. As always, there was a satirical point to them. He wasn’t attempting to show them as ‘genuine’. https://banksyexplained.com/banksy-museum-pranks-2003-2005/
  50. hunck

Conspiracy Theorists Think The Eclipse Will Begin A 'Massive Human Sacrifice Event'

I think it’s probably safe to say that a woman who stabbed her partner to death, speeded off in a car, threw her two children out killing one of them, then crashed into a tree in an apparent suicide, had mental health issues.
Back